GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Good price and received it fast
I really liked how an actual employee reached out after my order to let me know the items were in stock and set to be shipped that day. This same employee also promptly responded to a request for tracking information and letting me know the package was showing delivered.
Great product
Really good customer service thank u
Rep was really good
Your customer service is horrible, I never received my purchase, I never got a refund or either anyone from your department contact me. I will never use your company again
Excellent Service and Great Prices. Terry was super helpful and there’s a guy named Dan or Danno that’s great to work with - he’s always willing to make things happen.
Disappointed! Product made in China.
Shipping was very long.
Received it today thank you
Thanks

Received partial order at first. Out of stock items were shipped quickly after.

Jim
I got exactly what I ordered on time
Very good product
Everything was delivered in a timely fashion and the products were of good quality.
Fast shipping, well packed and quite happy with the purchase. Will certainly purchase from this business again.
Prompt, kept informed on my delivery came as scheduled
Happy with purchace.
My husband loves the gokimco
I have waited for years to make this investment and extremely pleased!
First time customer, excellent experience. Easy to navigate website pointed me in the direction of a hard to find item. Excellent after sale communication made tracking the order easy. Would definitely buy from again.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.73 based on 929 reviews