GoKimco.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"I was directed to the Kimco website via a link in an online photography primer. He recommended Kimco's selection of compressed air dusting products. The primary concern with most compressed air dusters for photographic use is that they usually contain a bitterant to discourage misuse, but this bitterant deposits a film on photographic equipment, potentially damaging your gear. He specifically recommended one of Kimco's products, so I created an account and ordered several canisters of this duster. My order arrived in a few days, and the product works well for my application (dusting color slides prior to scanning)."
"Product arrived as promised and original contact with sales representative excellent. Great company."
"five stars not enough - they want a written review"
"Great service,exactly what I needed"
"The item i ordered has been discontinued, but Nate Lelle was able to track down 1 last package for me. Really appreciate such dedication!"
"We bought some cutters which are far superior to the brand we had previously bought. Kimco has quick shipping, good products and prices"
"My accessories for my FR-803B came within days, and everything is great quality with great prices! Thanks Kimco!"
"Quick shipping, product as advertised. Courteous staff kept us in loop from the very beginning to the very end. Will be back!"
"Very happy with service"
"Great products and fast shipping."
"All I can say is that ordering with Kimco takes all the frustration out of online purchases. Fast processing and shipping, easy to use website, and they have excellent shipping options for all types of shipping locations. They have my business!"
"It's just what I need, and with fast shipping."
"After using a couple of different brands have pump dispensers I love the ease of this Kimco pump dispenser. It dispenses the perfect amount needed. I love it."
"Comfortable and what we were shopping for. Great competitive pricing as well."
"I'm very pleased with the product selection, they have EVERYTHING I need for the work and projects that I do, and prices are great. The website is intuitive so ordering was easy, shipping was fast, safe delivery and the items are all exactly as described. I look forward to doing business with them again in the near future - I already have a cart filled :)"
"Order shipped and received as stated."
"Kimco's website is very user friendly. Easy to place orders and shipment is fast."
"I’ve purchased some supplies in the midst of the holiday rush , and even though not all the items I purchased were not in stock they still got me my items in a timely matter. Keep up the great work ! :smiley:"
"Priced right and fast shipping. Will buy again"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.77 based on 425 reviews