GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"I was very impressed on the timely shipment and packaged very well.. works great and impressed with the quality of tool..."
Posted 53 minutes ago
"Received solder shortly after purchased it. Quick service."
"Items were as described and shipping as well. Thanks"
"Grate service"
"Great selection of products, I needed a glass jar to use with acetone with a gulley that keeps wet solutions ready for my brush. No leaks, no drips. Quality product, fast service, packed well, shipped fast!"
"thank u 4 the correct solder @ an affordable price. it got my fpv drone flying! 🚀"
"Excellent product and service!"
"Exactly as described and shipped quickly"
"got the solder we needed ina timely fashion. thank u."
"Excellent."
"Item was exactly what I wanted, delivered promptly, reasonable shipping and a good price."
"Excellent communication. When my items were not in stock, I was immediately given the choice to continue with my purchase or cancel it."
"Kimco customer service was fast and knowledgeable in what I needed. Very satisfied with my hakko fume extractor. I will definitely continue purchasing my shops equipment from them."
"Purchased this for building a computer, hooked it into the ground on a 3 prong plug so I could easily plug in and out instead of taking the outlet face screw out every time. Works great!!"
"Extremely prompt and courteous customer service. Fast shipping as well. I will definitely buy from Kimco again, with zero hesitation."
"The doctor had the 31-SA one week and he dropped it on carpet . And the tip bend."
"GoKimco.com had the items I needed at the best price around. I was very please with the timely shipping. I will definitely do business with them again. Thanks GoKimco. Priscilla"
"I recently bought 2 of your blue, 32 oz. ESD safe drinking water bottles. As an operator/builder in an aerospace company, we are very limited in what we are allowed to use for beverages in the area. Your product meets standards AND holds plenty of water for me for the whole day! Service was speedy and efficient. Glad I found this site! Thank you! :)"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 466 reviews