Golphin Ltd Reviews

info@golphin.co.uk

Unit 11 Ailsa Business Park
Ailsa Road, Irvine Ind Estate

Tell us how Golphin Ltd made you happy
Bought as a christmas present for my 6 year old grandaughter will do a review in the new year. They do look good though!
I purchased clubs for my son for Christmas so I cannot really comment on the product as such yet, although was very impressed by the speedy delivery of my purchase.
Very good product and very good delivery.
My son has been using Golphin clubs since he started playing 3 years ago and they have been a great choice he loves them. I highly recommend them to any junior out there.
Products look superb the clubs are a Christmas present for my 6 year old son so have not tried them yet .The original order I placed was delivered without a couple of items but after an email the response could not have been quicker and the missing items were delivered. Will definitely use again in the future.
They did not have the exact product I wanted , but went over and above to suggest an alternative and get it delivered to me.
A disaster from start to finish.
Bought from Golphin before, happy the first time and happy again. Quality of clubs and bag are perfect for kids. The wee man is delighted and hopefully becomes the next Tiger so I can retire.
Hi, I got the gfk 728 driver. I would like to get the gfk+ 728 Driver but couldn't find it online on its own (as in not part of a set). Otherwise all good. Barry
First class products and service
Brilliant set of clubs for my 7yr old boy. I added the hybrid to give him a bit more distance on the fairway. Love that they’re nice and light, tailored for kids. His game got better instantly, which means he’s enjoying it more. Delivery on the hybrid was lightning quick.
I ordered 2 sets of golf. The first has arrived but no news of the second. After sending an email to customer service, I receive a notice of expedition of the second set of golf. I go on vacation for 3 weeks so I could not receive my package. One of my twin girls will not have a club ....
Great customer service and fast delivery!
Excellent golf clubs and good communication re delivery.
Great customer service - very helpful when I contacted customer service. The clubs we bought are fantastic for a 3-4 year old - they’re lightweight, have a good size head and are easy for my son to pop the ball up in the air.
My 4 year old just got these clubs and we absolutely love, love them! We were skeptical at first because we had US Kids Golf clubs and supposedly they are known for having the best clubs for juniors. Nope! Golphin clubs are much much lighter and gives the little ones the ability to actually hit the ball because of its oversized club heads. The Junior clubs comes with 4 clubs and a nice golf bag that is a replica of an adult bag! I promise you if you had Golphin clubs in one hand and another brand in the other, you will see a difference in clubs for your kids. You won't be dissapointed with these clubs... they are great quality too!!! Very satisfied with this purchase! Thank you Golphin... hope to see your brand in stores soon!
My 11-year-old granddaughter received them for her birthday and absolutely loves them. The clubs appear to be very high quality and she's thrilled to have her own set.
Great service but unfortunately the advanced golf clubs (gfk +) did not meet our expectations. The shaft is too rigid, the lenght is not optimal and the grip seems to be of poor quality. There are better options out there for advanced junior players (better quality shafts and more shaft length options).
Sadly I was looking for a full- sized grownup carry bag but when it arrived I found it was for a child. My fault for purchasing in a hurry. Cost me postage to return I know where to go now for children’s golf equipment !
I was impressed by the speed of the service and the ease of the entire process.
Golphin Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 155 reviews