GoProopie Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GoProopie

How would you rate GoProopie ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Grockle

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoProopie in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Grockle
"The product supplied by GoGroopie does not work. I have sent three messages via their website asking for return instructions they have failed to respond. My attempts to get through on the telephone have also failed as they never answer. I have written to their London address but do not expect a response. Extremely poor customer service. I do not expect GoGroopie to even respond to this review."
GoProopie is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews