Go Smile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Smile
Read Go Smile Reviews
I like it. It does a good job.
Works well
Great products and excellent service!
Great wonderful
I did not order anymore!!! Please cancel, I have enough.If I ordered more inadvertently I m sorry.please cancel.Donna Schouten 570 840 6627 thank you kindly.
We love this product. We bought 2 more to have at our vacation home.
Great products with great results!
Nice for sort trips.
My teeth still are abit yellow
I love the professional whitening gel with the blue light brush heads. I really think it works wonders.
I love the product. It doesn’t irritate my gums and the process is easy to follow.
I like the product!
very good product
Excellent
Great product. I have sensitive teeth and I've been using this product for a few months now without any issues at all.
Works better than other brands
Works great!
I've been using GoSmile for about 5 months now. The brush does not cause any sensitivity to my teeth which is something I really love about it. However, I can't say I've seen any whitening to my teeth yet. Now I just started using the toothpaste which has a nice fresh flavor. I have the whitening pen, too, now but haven't tried it yet. I truly hope I start to notice some improvement in the whitening of my teeth because I like the toothbrush.
I cannot review items at this time as I have not received my order after 10 days now. I have contacted Go Smile via email and will contact USPS tomorrow. They are closed today and their "contact us" email does not work...How can I rate using the stars above? I haven't received my order!
It works, not much more to be said.
Go Smile is rated 4.54 based on 69 reviews