Grailed Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Grailed

How would you rate Grailed ?

"A++++++++++"
"purchased about 25 things total from grailed this year, from sneakers to clothing. all have been legit with zero hassle. just be sure to check user feedback. use with confidence!"
"Purchased my first pair of Saint Laurent Wyatts, an item I've been searching for a very long time. The seller was first unresponsive, but Grailed reached out to them and the seller shipped the next day. Great condition and quick shipping. Even came with the original box and pins!"
"Extremely poor customer service for what you pay in fees, very disappointed if you have any issues with chargebacks or fake items you will be redirected to PayPal even though they claim they have a special Grailed protection which is just a pile of bs, all they did is tell me to send PayPal my tracking details."
"Very poor customer service honestly would not reccomend anyone selling on this platform, in the worst case they will just redirect you to paypal"
"Customer Support was fast and responded within 12 hours of contact, was very helpful and provided clear detail on how to resolve my issues. Would recommend!!"
"A++++ for protection and legitimacy"
"I was banned for an accusation that something I was selling was fake and they ignored my emails! Can’t stand the customer service, it is possibly the worst service I have experienced."
"I had a issue while purchasing an item from this app. I needed it in a timely manner and the seller agreed on a date to ship the item out by to assure it got to me on time. The seller left no tracking # and I’ve been waiting multiple weeks for my item. I have contracted the Grailed customer support team everyday for 7 days straight (only available through email) to try to get some help on my issue. I have not a single email or response back from them about my issue. My next step is reaching out to PayPal and explaining to them that not just the seller is fraud but the company is fraudulent themselves as well. I hope they can fix there service ASAP so others don’t go through the same experience I am currently in. I will definitely be removing my account and deleting the app once my issue gets resolved that is if I ever gets resolved."
"I've had great experiences with Grailed for years now and in the very rare instance that the transaction doesn't go as planned Grailed has had my back and even refunded me after being chargeback scammed."
"paypal did nothing to help after a month of talking to them trying to get a refund. grailed was able to fully cover me and even let me keep the item. safe place to shop with good product & service"
"I absolutely love Grailed. I have been buying and selling on it for a few years now, and have nothing but good things to say about it. I've been able to have a constantly rotating wardrobe, and sometimes I am even able to profit off of the things I buy. Don't hesitate to use the site, if you ask them they will verify the authenticity of items before you buy them and there are tons of reputable sellers on the site that you can trust."
"AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Purchased a pair of Givenchy sneakers but instead got women's underwear made in Romania. Complained to Grailed and they *banned me* because the UK tracking number on most of the pics did not match the US! Surprisingly, for a website that posts internationally, their incompetent and ignorant staff don't know that whenever a package arrives in another country it gets a local tracking number. In any case, I sent a photo of the US postage on the package and they still banned me. There is not a phone number you can call and it is different people replying to you so no one owns the complaint. Didn't get a refund so lost $320. NEVER AGAIN! GRAILED IS A SHAM!"
"Grailed does nothing to enforce the integrity of its site. I made a deal with a seller, esmolitsky, aka Arthur Smolitsky, to buy a pair of boots after he offered a price certain. I paid, then 5 days later he inexplicably refunded my money. When I asked why, he told me he sold them on more than one site simultaneously. However, a couple of weeks later he relisted the very same boots on Grailed for much more than he agreed to sell to me. Upon complaining to Grailed, they basically say there is nothing they will do even though esmolitsky violated the site's terms and conditions."
"Paypal seller protection let me down and out of pocket $300+ but Grailed has an additional level of protection which reimbursed me. So much more safe than Ebay!"
Grailed is rated 3.40 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!