Grailed Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Grailed

How would you rate Grailed ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Collin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Grailed in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Grailed does nothing to enforce the integrity of its site. I made a deal with a seller, esmolitsky, aka Arthur Smolitsky, to buy a pair of boots after he offered a price certain. I paid, then 5 days later he inexplicably refunded my money. When I asked why, he told me he sold them on more than one site simultaneously. However, a couple of weeks later he relisted the very same boots on Grailed for much more than he agreed to sell to me. Upon complaining to Grailed, they basically say there is nothing they will do even though esmolitsky violated the site's terms and conditions."
Nicolas Rowe
"Paypal seller protection let me down and out of pocket $300+ but Grailed has an additional level of protection which reimbursed me. So much more safe than Ebay!"
Grailed is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews