Grailed Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Grailed deliver?

How can I contact Grailed?

Tell us how Grailed made you happy

"Great app for deals. Has a bunch of archival items and a community not similar to their competitors and that's what makes them different. I reported a bug to them and they got back to me within the same day and had it corrected. Friendly staff and happy with the new updates. A++++"
Are you Grailed? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"have been selling on grailed for roughly 3 years now and really have had no problems. Much needed in the community and a safe way to buy/sell. great customer service, took care of me with my 1 bad experience"
"I love this app. It is literally the best place to find cheap high end clothing at a fair affordable price. It’s such a shame that so much clothing can’t be sold reliably through stock x or goat because it’s been worn and is in good condition."
"Customer service never respond , the seller took the money and disappeared not even a single word , before I paid the seller he was responding quickly and said he’ll ship ASAP , once I paid him , no answer , nothing at all ,I even checked the seller reviews .. The buyer is lost , no help no protection ..."
"Awesome App"
"Bought 500 ow prestos and they banned the user and I lost all my money. Never use this app"
Hey there, I'm really sorry to hear that this happened. Have you emailed in to help@grailed.com? If so, please send us your case number and we'll be happy to take an look and ensure you get your money back in full. Best, Grailed Team
"I bought a hat, was reassured by seller it was real. It was fake, and I lost the case on Grailed because the seller bitched to them. Sellers on this site are 90% very frustrating to message. Especially if there’s a problem with the product. I’ve bought a couple things off Grailed but never shopping with them again after this."
Hi there, so sorry to hear about this experience. Have you emailed to help@grailed.com about this? If so, please just ping us your case number and we'll be happy to take another look. Best, Grailed Team
"Easy way to find luxury clothing for a steal. Just check the user's feedback and the listing's photos"
"Easiest place to purchase designer clothing for cheap. Easy transactions without any problems"
"A++++++++++"
"purchased about 25 things total from grailed this year, from sneakers to clothing. all have been legit with zero hassle. just be sure to check user feedback. use with confidence!"
"Purchased my first pair of Saint Laurent Wyatts, an item I've been searching for a very long time. The seller was first unresponsive, but Grailed reached out to them and the seller shipped the next day. Great condition and quick shipping. Even came with the original box and pins!"
"Extremely poor customer service for what you pay in fees, very disappointed if you have any issues with chargebacks or fake items you will be redirected to PayPal even though they claim they have a special Grailed protection which is just a pile of bs, all they did is tell me to send PayPal my tracking details."
"Very poor customer service honestly would not reccomend anyone selling on this platform, in the worst case they will just redirect you to paypal"
"Customer Support was fast and responded within 12 hours of contact, was very helpful and provided clear detail on how to resolve my issues. Would recommend!!"
"A++++ for protection and legitimacy"
"I was banned for an accusation that something I was selling was fake and they ignored my emails! Can’t stand the customer service, it is possibly the worst service I have experienced."
"I had a issue while purchasing an item from this app. I needed it in a timely manner and the seller agreed on a date to ship the item out by to assure it got to me on time. The seller left no tracking # and I’ve been waiting multiple weeks for my item. I have contracted the Grailed customer support team everyday for 7 days straight (only available through email) to try to get some help on my issue. I have not a single email or response back from them about my issue. My next step is reaching out to PayPal and explaining to them that not just the seller is fraud but the company is fraudulent themselves as well. I hope they can fix there service ASAP so others don’t go through the same experience I am currently in. I will definitely be removing my account and deleting the app once my issue gets resolved that is if I ever gets resolved."
"I've had great experiences with Grailed for years now and in the very rare instance that the transaction doesn't go as planned Grailed has had my back and even refunded me after being chargeback scammed."
"paypal did nothing to help after a month of talking to them trying to get a refund. grailed was able to fully cover me and even let me keep the item. safe place to shop with good product & service"
Grailed is rated 3.50 based on 24 reviews