www.gravelmaster.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.gravelmaster.co.uk

Tell us how www.gravelmaster.co.uk made you happy
This was an absolute joke from start to finish. Absolutely shocking service. Delivered 4 days earlier than the date I paid extra for and had to refuse delivery. Didnt turn up on the day I paid for delivery for and I had a gardener waiting for the stone, and this is despite me ringing and being told they were 30 mins away, then the second time told me they hadn't even got the stone on the truck and delivery would have been between 2 and 4pm - when my gardener had another job. Customer service is disgraceful. You can almost see them rolling their eyes as you explain the problems to them. Staff members lied as I spoke to 2 different staff members within 10 minutes and both told me different stories. I also had problems after the delivery as I needed around 20kg of stone to finish off the garden but was told I would need to order another 850kg bag at £130.
I would advise everyone to spend their hard earned money somewhere else and get better more reliable service than this company. Its a joke.
www.gravelmaster.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews