Groupon Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Groupon
1 New Reviews Written
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Groupon made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I purchased microblading and discovered they had no business location so I tried to cancel the order. It was only two days after purchase but Groupon customer support kept saying we’re working on your refund and now no response at all. I should have read these bad reviews before I became a customer. Heed my warnings Groupon will rip you off."
Are you Groupon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Extremely good service , Order online piece of luggage and receive exactly what I'm ordered for very low price. definitely will use that service again."
"Customer service is horrible. I tried to exchange something and I got no help or a refund. My experience with some other items have not been the best!!!"
"Misleading and deceptive. Do not use for anything! Very poor quality products."
"Bought breakdown cover from Groupon. They wanted to charge me extra for calling out! Total fraud. AVOID “Emergency Assist” breakdown cover!!!"
"I didn't get my deliver when I contacted in email they send me a phone number costumer service and this number it's invalid And a lot stuff there it's fake horrible cheap stuff"
"Terrible experience. Purchased Groupon for 10 days parking. Used Groupon's link for the parking facility to make the reservation. They had no space for my days of travel. I immediately went back to the Groupon website to "self-cancel" my purchase (allowed for local purchases). I thought it was cancelled, but the charge was posted to my credit card account. Sent Groupon an e-mail (can't reach anyone by telephone). Despite cancelling within one hour of purchase, they said I didn't cancel in time. Terrible, terrible company. SCAM."
"Beware of Groupon select scam!!! I ordered 5ticket of one item. Select says 25% off but only got that on one ticket. That’s not stated anywhere!!!"
"Well, I bought an 'experience' Groupon, specifically because it said the cash value never expired, even though the deal at that price might expire after the designated date. Well, health issues kept me from doing it until 1 week after the expiration, and when I called the merchant, he said simply they no longer accept Groupon because it was such a bad deal for merchants. I contacted Groupon about my 'cash value' and got no response, so I put it into dispute with my CC company. When Groupon eventually deigned to email me, they said they can't do anything while it's in dispute with the credit company. So, looks like either my CC company will stand by me or I'll never use them again either. Groupon... making friends everywhere they go. Not."
"Ordered something 10 days ago.. still not arrived, don’t ever order goods from Groupon, your retirement and funeral will probably arrive before the goods 😴"
"Absolute thief’s. Purchased Groupon on 10/7/18 for airport parking. Went to use on 10/11/18 and the website was down. I had to pay full price. I have proof of both the original purchase felon and receipt of 10/11/18 when I payed full price for the parking even though I had a Groupon. This company is ignorant and uses cheap over seas labor who are unwilling to hear you out. They denied my refund even though I had proof"
"Most ridiculous company ever! Not only do they have no customers service in the event you do have an issue, but god forbid you do they are worthless at helping. My card was hacked on their site and reused on their site. No help at all. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!"
"Horrible company!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, WILL TELL EVERYONE NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANT, DISHONEST"
"Absolute garbage company. Try getting a hold of them. Good luck. No phone number, live chat doesn't work, and stuff never ships just says processing"
"Absolutely awful service wish I had never used it"
"I bought a groupon for a drone autostart and didn’t see that it wasn’t for my VW. I asked for a $445.00 refund and was told no because it’s past the three days. Also find print I didn’t see on my phone when purchased. You can’t tell me that a company of this size and value can’t refund my money. Just Ridiculous"
"Very pleased with the service I received. My sofas delivered on time as promised."
"Bad customer service. Unable to give me refund or change the date for tickets that I purchased to give as a gift to a friend that I found out that she was having brain surgery same week that she was suppssed use the tickets."
"Worst company I’ve ever encountered. No way to contact Groupon customer service to resolve an issue. After receiving only part of an order making the part I did receive useless I hunted and hunted for a phone number to no avail. Only option is chat online and she refused to make my order whole even the 2-part item is still available on their site. Never again!"
"They sent me an email advertising 50% using promo code GIFT50 for lanterns at Edinb urgh Zoo. They did not apply it but took my money anyway. I phoned and they refused to refund. I will never use them again. Beware customer services is a London number but goes through to call centre in Asia.The customer service is awful. Trying to sort out any problems is not worth the hassle. Don't use."
Groupon is rated 2.64 based on 602 reviews