Groupon Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Groupon
1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Groupon made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
"Good quality goods at the right price!"
Are you Groupon? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Groupon receives. Reply Free
"Excellent customer service answered all my questions."
"Absolutely dreadful company, bought a voucher for my birthday at a spa that me and my boyfriend were travelling to. I booked the spa and it was cancelled last minute. Tried to ask groupon for my money back or to change this to a spa thats closer to us. And they said this isnt possible. So upset that my birthday spa weekend was ruined and groupon refuse to exchange money back for this or help change the location. Waste of money. Would not recommend wasting your time or money with their vouchers."
"Bought a groupon ( times 3 ) for a new favorite restaurant and found out when trying to use it that it was for a restaurant in another state! When you look on my personal account information I listed that I wanted deals for my state/area. I never saw as stated by the customer service representative "the fine print" that the restaurant with the same name was for Arizona not Arkansas. Very dissappounting for that was all that was stated besides the fact that they would not refund me. The very least you could offer would be to give me credit for the money spent and the capability to use for any other Groupon offer! I am no longer using Groupon and will close my account as soon as possible."
"Trying to get a refund on a simple newspaper subscription. I've done all the legwork to no avail! This has been going back and forth for over a month. I'm done and will NEVER use Groupon again!"
"Quick delivery well pleased with trainers"
"Great savings on everything from eating out to unusual gifts. Great customer service. I and many of my friends use this site regularly!"
"If I could give Groupon UK 5 negative stars I would. I purchased and non refundable hotel reservation with them for 4 days. I had to cancel my hotel stay due to a death in the family. I even offered to show them Proof as well and they still refused to cancel it. I honestly wouldn’t never book anything with them again"
"Quick service great price"
"They give excellent delivery service, had no problems so far also always keep you Informed of your purchase."
"Have ordered 3 different items and they can never deliver them and then you can’t speak to a human to discuss at all just chat bots"
"I never received a mattress ordered. I did a Paypal Resolution and they never responded to Paypal. They emailed me saying they will refund me if the Paypal Resolution is closed. It ran the 28 days and closed. I asked Groupon to honour their pledge. Tonight I got and e mail starting with this statement "We never got the mattress returned to us" and offered tokens for the £259 pounds. They are a bit suspect in their logic and general morality. Paypal don't come out of this well either. The irony is that this was ordered on a "Pay on Delivery basis. Steer well clear of this company!!!"
"brilliant app, save the street trudging"
""Great customer service! This was my 3RD time coming for an oil change and I will be :)" Coming back and telling all our friends #HappyCustomer"
"Best&low cost"
"Such a waste of time and money plus too much stress!! Very quick on taking payments but items not delivered.i ordered an item,paid,waited...waited...and waited.then i was told that it will be delivered soon.following week,still not delivered.contacted them, then i was told that item was already delivered...damn.so i was offerred a refund by a rude agent on live chat. Refund will be processed in 5-7 days so i will not be ale to use my money until it comes back in my account."
"I purchased an online discount code to be used for a Priority Pass for access to airport lounges when travelling. I have been trying for 7 days to get the code to work (due to Groupon asking me to wait and try different methods to resolve) and consistently still receive error messages stating that 'Code is Invalid'. After attempting all the suggestions by them, Groupon have asked me to take screenshots and email these to their support team, but my Groupon is nearly due to expire (as you only have 10 days to use code before automatic expiration) and asked for someone to come back to me before the end of yesterday and still nothing from them. Also, everything feels rushed when communicating with Groupon support via Webchat as ridiculously, their agents cannot see when customers are typing (although the customer can see when the agent is typing) therefore creating comments like ‘Are you still there’ or ‘Have you disconnected’ whilst you are still typing your query and I type fast as worked in IT support for over 20 years, so I pity the customers who type slow. This issue needs to be fixed or they need to get a new ‘Webchat’ system. I cannot see myself using Groupon again if this is the type of support received."
"Items arrived all smashed up so refused to accept the order after waiting in a full day for delivery. Tried to get them to reorder it but instead only option was a refund which would take up to 14 days . After having to ring twice, the representative had very broken English so struggled to understand her"
"I ordered a Hoover floor cleaner It has NEVER worked. I tried working with Hoover to see if we could get it working. They sent me new chargers to charge the battery, still not working. Then Hoover said it could be the battery, they said to send them the battery at my cost when they got the bad battery they would send another one. I said no thanks. I have been trying to return this floor cleaner to Groupon, and can't get anywhere with them. They don't care about keeping customers or doing right by them. I will be deleting my app, and will never use them again. Also will be spreading my story all over social media, and warning everyone, DO NOT order from Groupon"
"They overcharged me and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of anyone online-worst customer service I've ever experienced. Doesn't matter how many reviews you do-nobody will EVER contact you. Please do not ever use GROUPON unless you want to be frustrated beyond belief!!!"
Groupon is rated 2.81 based on 523 reviews