GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

"Excellent click and collect service , unbeatable weekend discounts with midweek discounts now available . Just done some major service jobs (clutch and cam belt ) GSF Click and collect enables me to plan ahead so I have all the parts required before I start the job."
"GSF is only competitive when using discount codes. It’s a massive shame that you have to plan on needing car parts on either a Wednesday or the weekend for a reasonable price."
"Once I had registered online the buying process was very easy. I purchased two front wiper blades for my VW Passat. fitting was simplicity in itself as nowadays they are push and click. A lot easier than years ago!"
"Good customer service from the staff but too longer wait as they seem to be multi tasking taking phone orders. Prices ok. Although only rated as acceptable it’s 100 times better than euro car parts which is woefully slow and expensive"
"Ordered bulbs and one wasn’t even in a box just a bare bulb in a sandwich bag. I ordered a tailgate bulb and a stop light turned up. Just bought elsewhere and got on with my life but you asked for a review so here it is...."
"Good service, good price, as normal."
"Great service, always nice friendly staff. One of my favourite car parts dealer."
"Perfect place for car part purchases"
"Perfect and item in stock"
"Very good value for the part, available immediately and friendly staff"
"Parts in stock immediately and excellent price and service."
"Very friendly at the Colchester store brilliant customer service and very helpful."
"Outstanding service, outstanding price and outstanding customer service. I will only use GFS parts from now on for all my car spares ."
"Have to say Brilliant service and very good quality parts and lubricants"
"Checked on line for part for my car. GSF had the best price( once added the 60% off). bought and collected without problems. Will use again in the future!"
"Fast delivery and good communication from the delivery company Will buy again"
"All good. Easy to source, price, purchase and (at my request) collect. Recommended !"
"Parts are good as always, and price is good to, thats why I shop here."
"Always receive the best possible price and quality products from GSF, very courteous, friendly staff too (Gloucester, Wharf)"
"Great, no hassle at all. part priced well and delivery was excellent - what more can you ask for!.. Thanks GSF"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 19,476 reviews