GSF Car Parts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Great service and price at the right time - would highly recommend."
"Difficult to give a proper review here because I did all my ordering online and then paid for and collected in person which all seemed well and went easily until it come to collect the items to which I was told they couldn’t find the 1st order (I did 2 orders separately for 2 different cars), bearing in mind that they was the biggest order, not the most expensive but still over £200 worth of parts and this was not my closest, or even my 2nd closest branch but was the closest branch that had all the parts I wanted. Eventually the order was all found and I was on my merry way knowing for well that all the parts I had received were 60% off (Website deal). 2 weekends later and I finally get the chance to do the work on the cars. First job, Full Service, Cambelt Kit and Water Pump on my trusty mk4 Golf, a 4/5 hour job. I drained the oil and then proceeded to do the Cambelt etc. After fully striping the Cambelt off, I grab the new kit only to find it was the wrong kit for my engine. Bugger, fortunatly there was a company near me that had the correct kit in stock and were happy to deliver it to me for free. The Service parts were all good. 2 days later and I start working on the 2nd car, Full Service and Turbo on a mk1 Touran. Pretty nervous about this as Turbo’s aren’t cheap and not an easy job to do usually, but 5 hrs later and the new Turbo is fitted with fresh new Oil and full service kit. Tomorrow, I will return the unused parts and the Old Turbo for a refund and surcharge, wish me luck"
"Exellecent service and price"
"This is the first time that I have used GSF Car Parts and would definitely use them again and would recommend to friends."
"Great parts and oil at a great price parts ready straight away"
"Having purchased many parts for my car over the last few years, have found their pricing competitive when compared to other suppliers. Delivery has been free and prompt, have not needed to wast time and cost in fetching the required components."
"Always great value check every day for special promotions could get upto 60%off I love it thanks gsf"
"Good quick service, always have parts in stock. Click and collect is very good."
"Always rapid despatch and good prices"
"Good service compared to other car parts businesses. The service could have been quicker but it's not something that concerns me."
"I like GSF so much. It’s very nice and getting genuine parts and on top so much discount. I already referred to my friends and they also very happy with GSF. But only about one thing I was disappointed about my last visit to GSF store, I ordered something online which was available in stock, but when I reached to collect the item, it was out of stock."
"only problem was not being opened sunday when needing my part cant fault staff at front desk very helpful"
"Great service from a knowledgeable and professional team... thank you"
"brilliant service the click and collect service is easy and simple to use"
"A+++ good staff"
"Very quick very helpful staff always happy to use GSF."
"A good product with a great price. Very satisfied."
"Excellent service, reserved parts online and these were ready 60 minutes later when I walked in the door. Will use again."
"I needed a wheel hub/bearing Assy for my Cmax on a Saturday morning. Ordered to collect and walked into the local branch 45mins later, it was ready and waiting for me, with a smile!"
"Still, 9 days on so after having purchased Audi brake pads and Parcel Force still failed to deliver. Still now I do not have the item I purchased. Please can I come and collect a set from your Bristol store and you deal with parcel force. This is rediculous!!!"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.58 based on 25,500 reviews