GSF Car Parts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how GSF Car Parts made you happy

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Under an hour
customer service
"Great parts sign up online and great price and if you don’t find your part just call them and they find it straight away I always recommend to my friends and only use them for my car parts and prices can’t be beaten"
"Good rate and very good quality"
"good service"
"excellent service"
"I purchased a wing mirror glass, which whilst being good quality, did not have a required electrical connection. This is soldered on the original glass and not transferable. On returning to a branch I had to send it back with a form and am presently awaiting a refund. The Branch were very helpful, and following an online pricematch I purchased a further part."
"bought a exhaust from them and the right item came and fitted car perfect. the staff were very helpful and are always friendly. Highly recommended"
"Recently purchased two service kits about a week apart and had absolutely no problem in ordering and receiving correct parts. Would definitely recommend this service. Only downside was getting correct part numbers so had to call before to get the numbers then input them in. But a minor as guess it best to get correct parts!"
"60% off sale, perfect timing as I needed to replace a belt. Great service and no issues recommending them or using them in the future."
"I was reasonably happy with service I received despite two of the items I was given being incorrect. I would also say that the service was rather slow as there was only one customer in front of me in the queue but I sit had to wait the best part of 30 minutes to be served. I would use the service again as pricing was competitive."
"My first order was for an electronic hand brake. It went brilliant and was delivered on time. My second order was for a battery, order was processed and delivery date given. Battery never turned up, so I called to enquire only to be told UPS return it as address not found. I ordered it again only to receive an email that my order may be fraudulent. Had to go back and pay through PayPal. I would like your online services to take note of these issues"
"They have a fantastic team working there just had a quick chat online and everything was sorted out for me and delivered straight away well packaged and just what I needed GSF car parts are a first class company."
"Had 2 battery's delivered both leaking battery acid. Was also told a number of time that the part was going to be delivered as was not."
"Excellent Service.and product quality excellent. Everything supplied no hidden extra."
"Ordered a new battery it arrives 3 days later only to find it leaking battery acid, called up to get a replacement 3 times. Finally revived the replacement only to find that one leaking acid as well. So rang again and told they wanted photos that took 2 days for them to reiceve them by email. Finally offered another replacement but we had lost faith it would be even be delivered as we had be told 3 times before a replacement was coming. So we opted for a refund instead. Now we will have order one with another company and revived it on the day we ordered and without any acid leak."
"Absolutely great service Very nice helpful staff I will be back ;)"
"Excellent service really easy website to source the right parts for my car first time.once in the shop really friendly 5 service from staff"
"Great service, Thank you"
"Great service, fast delivery and always have the parts I require at short notice."
"Good product good service."
"Quality parts and excellent customer service."
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 21,284 reviews