GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

"I put it for collect in store and selected two. I went and paid but had to make two journeys because the store didn't have them both so had to come up the day after."
Sarfraz Sardar
Verified Buyer
"Quick response ...easy websites"
JAMES Galt
Verified Buyer
"Having recently purchased parts to service my Volvo i was impressed by the speed of service and polite manner of your staff I have purchased many pats from GSF over the years and every time i feel that you supply. The right part at the right price James Galt"
Krasimir Krastev
Verified Buyer
"Properly car parts when you make find in store!"
"First time I've had items delivered from gsf I usually click and collect, bit of a mistake as my bulb didn't make the journey although my other items were fine."
Neville Goode
"Happy with the part"
Eric Reilly
Verified Buyer
"All the guys at GSF Eglinton Toll are so helpful. No"
"The parts and service at gsf have always been excellent and I will continue to use them"
Adrian Creed
Verified Buyer
"Always friendly and polite. Very knowledgable and efficient plus if they don’t have the part in stock it will be sorted very quickly. I’m happy."
Wendy Stratford
Verified Buyer
"Very convenient and really easy to order online and collect, very competitive prices and great quality goods"
David Welbourne
Verified Buyer
"Always great pricing, very easy to order with Click and Collect. Then just pop in, pay and you're off! Great discounts via email if you sign up too.. All round winner. Thanks GSF!😁"
Giorgio Nocella
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant customer service very plight and reasonable priced parts :) Thanks :)"
"delivered correct parts and on time!"
Luke Jones
Verified Buyer
"The staff at the Poole branch are very helpful. Any questions I had they answered and even helped me and suggested the best way to do it.. 5* just isn't enough"
Martin Wise
Verified Buyer
"The staff members in your Portsmouth branch where extremely helpful with an issue I was having. Very knowledgable and able to advise. Thank you"
Ajmer Dhaliwal
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and weekly discount vouchers by email help keep prices down.Make sure you sign up for the weekly newsletters.Discounts can be up to 60 percent😀.If your not sure which part is suitable for your car just give them a ring,they are always happy to help."
Daniel Davies
Verified Buyer
"Generally helpful and will spend the time looking things up for you"
Shahid Hussain
"Excellent customer service"
PAUL ROYAL
Verified Buyer
"Good user friendly website, discounts and helpful counter staff who know what they are talking about. I would not hesitate to recommend GSF to anyone."
Plb Logistics Plb Logistics
Verified Buyer
"Great company with discount codes otherwise expensive But all in all Very good"
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.56 based on 18,404 reviews