GSFCarParts.com Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read GSFCarParts.com Reviews

About GSFCarParts.com:

We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original or aftermarket quality, you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27, The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way, B35 7AR

Tell us how GSFCarParts.com made you happy
Do not use the on-line ordering. There is nobody to talk to at customer support and the depots cannot deal with internet issues. The parts ordered, first arrived after 4 days the second still not arrived. The second had to be re-ordered and paid as the item appears lost. The part that arrived was defective there is no warranty return process just a general return and you have to buy the replacement part again. Again there is no answer from the customer support and the e mail has not been answered after one week. It is a joke I will never use this company again, my advice pay more and get a service from you know who!
Excellent service got it aday before it was due
Good price and good service
Ordered a reverse sensor and collected a few days later. GSF had a problem finding my pre-ordered part and I had or make a second journey to collect.
All around good quality service
fantastic company to deal with fast delivery
Great place to get spare weather your a DIY or Pro, nice friendly staff at Luton. We'll done in these troubled times.
The car battery I ordered was very good and the correct one- nothing to fault. However it was delivered to the wrong address.
First I got the call that my battery is ready for collection.
when I went there they told me that battery is not good so if I want to come tomorrow to collect.
this frustrate a lot, even though they took my money before checking and delivering.
I sent the registration number and the part that was sent didn’t fit wrong different fitting and to much hassle to send back
I'm very pleased with my product. Great service πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ignition coil pack for Ford Focus. Delivery time as advertised. Reasonably priced product. Fitted and working fine. Would recommend this company.
Parts were as good a quality as I would expect from the brand's I ordered. The online system worked well and was convenient as I'd hoped. Unfortunately the staff in store were rude and abrupt, they made me feel like I was interrupting them. I was massively disappointed.
Great products very well priced will recommend.
Didn’t receive 2 items, 24 hours later Customer service asked me for a picture of the delivery box and pats packaging which i don’t have now as I urgently needed to use the parts. All this hassle for a total of £16. The customer service team im sure there are some excellent employees of GSF however there is somebody who requires common sense training.
Great service and good prices. Thank you.
Amazed that the package arrived considering the parcel only had name and postcode on (invoice clearly had full address)
Thankfully delivery driver had sense to ask in the village
Battery is perfect, and excellent price
Loss of one star is only down to carelessness of packaging
Ordered a car battery on a Sunday afternoon using the compatible parts finder, easy process, option of paying via PayPal and a really good price which was way cheaper than other suppliers. Battery arrived in good time on the Thursday (and was the correct specification and works perfectly) and I was kept informed of the delivery schedule too. All in all a very good online shopping experience and I will certainly be using GSFCarParts again.
Excellent