GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

Suhaimi Shamsuddin
Suhaimi Shamsuddin
Verified Buyer
"the location which is near my office and fast service for its click and collect."
Adam Olejarz
Adam Olejarz
Verified Buyer
"All parts were ready on time. The weekend discount was very rewarding for me. Good brand and quality of parts. Friendly store staff."
Karl Bond
"Gsf is a excellent service and very helpful staff And excellent value for money And the click and collect is very good to"
Verified Buyer
"GSF Car parts provide an excellent over the counter or click and collect service."
Felix Camfield-Walker
Felix Camfield-Walker
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service as ever. Online order system worked perfectly."
Younes Djemai Zoughlache
Younes Djemai Zoughlache
Verified Buyer
"My purchase was quick and easy to collect a personne who is dealt with me was nice"
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to search and good price for the items wanted"
Wayne Swan
Wayne Swan
Verified Buyer
"They knew exactly what I needed, their staff are very knowledgeable and friendly don’t mind doing business with them."
"best TEAM!!!"
Paul McMichael
Paul McMichael
Verified Buyer
"I have been so pleased with the service on line and in store, they have given me the right parts every time and done it with a great attitude :-) 5 Star service"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price and service from GSF staff. I have rebuilt a Fiat 500 using Parts from GSF. MOT pass with no advisory. Very pleased. Click and collect is great. You get feed back of price. Plus the option of card or cash at the counter.This is my first contact when requiring parts."
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and pleasant counter staff at Belfast depot"
A
"Found the exact brake disks I needed for my Porsche for less than half price with no carriage fees AND they arrived within two days! Beats risky deals elsewhere!"
A
"Collection from the Hastings branch was made painless by their help, speed and efficiency. All my requirements were met and my expectancy surpassed!,"
Karl Bond
"Great helpful staff and a great price Just need to carry more stock"
A
"Buy your goodies online with a weekend special offer discount code one weekend. free delivery so you can get busy tinkering the next weekend, brilliant!"
Amandeep Ahluwalia
Amandeep Ahluwalia
Verified Buyer
"Desperately needed an airfilter. Great discount, Great prince Great service.... Does any more need to be said? Always use GSF!"
Ian Gatens
Ian Gatens
Verified Buyer
"I've used GSF for many years before they were on line, no next day delivery just good service. And that why I am still a customer and will remain so. The guys are very helpful. I have the mail order, online option or pop to my local store. and the result is allways the same.... Satisfaction. The right part at the right price and when you Need it... The bonus of in store is you get good banter thrown in for free"
Ryan Gavan
Ryan Gavan
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the ease of ordering from the website And very helpfull staff in the branch"
A
"Gave me a discount voucher and delivered very quickly"
(Mail Order) - Posted 1 year ago
Paul Robinson
Paul Robinson
Verified Buyer
"By giving me excellent value for money an a customer service that's second to none"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from GSF Car Parts selling quality parts."
Sorin Maxim
Sorin Maxim
Verified Buyer
"You made me happy with you weekly discount and easy way to buy frim your website."
Barry Godfrey
Barry Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"Ordered online and got stuck in traffic on the way to store. The staff were not bothered if turned up a minute before closing, were amazingly helpful in searching for parts for my 1971 classic car. Parts were available next day. A superb service from all of the staff at your Poole branch."
Paolo De Stefano
Paolo De Stefano
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and so professional! I always use the Heathrow branch."
Sorin Podaru
Sorin Podaru
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and great service"
Nathan Harvey
Nathan Harvey
Verified Buyer
"New battery and weekend code delivered next day cheers πŸ‘πŸ»"
Richard Howard
Richard Howard
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,friendly,helpful staff and great value for money products....."
A
"Orederd parts for my subaru ,outstanding delivery,i will deffinaitly used gsf again"
Thomas Portlock
Thomas Portlock
Verified Buyer
"Had all the parts I needed and had a 50% off the bills as get emails from GSF with % off all the time will buy more parts and recommend GSF to friends and family members to get all there stuff for there cars."
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.56 based on 18,399 reviews