GSF Car Parts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend GSF Car Parts

About GSF Car Parts: We are trade specialists but all retail customers can expect a warm welcome from our experienced and knowledgeable staff. We stock a huge range of parts for all makes of car and light commercial vehicles, whether you are looking for original quality or a cheaper version you can be sure of a great parts and great discounts.

reviews@gsfcarparts.com

Units 21-27 The Fort Industrial Park Dunlop Way

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate GSF Car Parts ?

Colin Mitchell
"I recently bought a pair of Brembo brake discs online & picked them up from my local GSF store in Bedford. There was a technical query when I opened the box some days later & I was unsure if one disc was defective. After speaking to Ryan [the branch manager] on the telephone about this he speedily got another set of discs from another branch to compare them with a picture I sent. He subsequently telephoned me back later the same day to say all was well & the product was correct. This is good old fashioned service from this branch & should be applauded - a refreshing change from today's typical couldn't care less attitude. Picture attached for reference."
Adrian Forster
"Have ordered from GSF on both a click and collect basis and a delivery basis. Always good value and reliable. The guys at The Exeter branch are very knowledgeable and helpful!"
Suhaimi Shamsuddin
"the location which is near my office and fast service for its click and collect."
Adam Olejarz
"All parts were ready on time. The weekend discount was very rewarding for me. Good brand and quality of parts. Friendly store staff."
Karl Bond
"Gsf is a excellent service and very helpful staff And excellent value for money And the click and collect is very good to"
Barry Jackson
"GSF Car parts provide an excellent over the counter or click and collect service."
Felix Camfield-Walker
"Brilliant service as ever. Online order system worked perfectly."
Younes Djemai Zoughlache
"My purchase was quick and easy to collect a personne who is dealt with me was nice"
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to search and good price for the items wanted"
Wayne Swan
"They knew exactly what I needed, their staff are very knowledgeable and friendly don’t mind doing business with them."
"best TEAM!!!"
Paul McMichael
"I have been so pleased with the service on line and in store, they have given me the right parts every time and done it with a great attitude :-) 5 Star service"
Barry Jackson
"Excellent price and service from GSF staff. I have rebuilt a Fiat 500 using Parts from GSF. MOT pass with no advisory. Very pleased. Click and collect is great. You get feed back of price. Plus the option of card or cash at the counter.This is my first contact when requiring parts."
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and pleasant counter staff at Belfast depot"
A
"Found the exact brake disks I needed for my Porsche for less than half price with no carriage fees AND they arrived within two days! Beats risky deals elsewhere!"
A
"Collection from the Hastings branch was made painless by their help, speed and efficiency. All my requirements were met and my expectancy surpassed!,"
Karl Bond
"Great helpful staff and a great price Just need to carry more stock"
A
"Buy your goodies online with a weekend special offer discount code one weekend. free delivery so you can get busy tinkering the next weekend, brilliant!"
Amandeep Ahluwalia
"Desperately needed an airfilter. Great discount, Great prince Great service.... Does any more need to be said? Always use GSF!"
Ian Gatens
"I've used GSF for many years before they were on line, no next day delivery just good service. And that why I am still a customer and will remain so. The guys are very helpful. I have the mail order, online option or pop to my local store. and the result is allways the same.... Satisfaction. The right part at the right price and when you Need it... The bonus of in store is you get good banter thrown in for free"
Ryan Gavan
"Very impressed with the ease of ordering from the website And very helpfull staff in the branch"
A
"Gave me a discount voucher and delivered very quickly"
(Mail Order) - Posted 1 year ago
Paul Robinson
"By giving me excellent value for money an a customer service that's second to none"
Barry Jackson
"Excellent service from GSF Car Parts selling quality parts."
Sorin Maxim
"You made me happy with you weekly discount and easy way to buy frim your website."
Barry Godfrey
"Ordered online and got stuck in traffic on the way to store. The staff were not bothered if turned up a minute before closing, were amazingly helpful in searching for parts for my 1971 classic car. Parts were available next day. A superb service from all of the staff at your Poole branch."
Paolo De Stefano
"Fantastic service and so professional! I always use the Heathrow branch."
Sorin Podaru
"Good prices and great service"
Nathan Harvey
"New battery and weekend code delivered next day cheers πŸ‘πŸ»"
Richard Howard
"Excellent service,friendly,helpful staff and great value for money products....."
GSF Car Parts is rated 4.57 based on 19,478 reviews