Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Great service, especially if you’re not not so good in pvp
Super fast, easy to work with, quick on responding questions.
Very slow service. For the price you would be better off using another site for faster completion.
Hello, We apologize that you felt our service was slower than your expectations. We checked into your order and it shows that you requested a refund after purchase so we were never able to complete your order. The service you ordered was also an "older" service which can take more time to complete compared to more popular services with the way our ordering processing works.
I purchased a three character carry for Flawless this week and the games went relatively smoothly, I believed we only had to reset our card twice but one thing I would like to see your employees/carry’s do more of is keeping the customer engaged in whatever the activity is they are keeping help for, example being everyone in the same fire team chat interacting with each other instead of being on mute for the majority of the carry while the person carrying is in a different call when his helper. I’ve had this happen a couple times and there were other occurrences where everyone was in a chat together and interacting which made the experience a lot better. Just some friendly feedback from a customer.
Very fast 7 wins I ever got will be using this again
A professional service you can count on.
Really good services and all staff was really friendly. Bit expensive, but the trust factor is important and they really made me feel safe having my account in their hands.
Great service, quick and easy
Very fast run.. thank you very much.. :)
Boosters were fast and efficient, very happy. Will order from these guys again!
They are the best! Thank you for making this a great experience for me. Now, I’m gonna enjoy my new toy, Outbreak Prime! Will purchase from them again with 100% confidence!
first to get carry, they are very professional and really good.. i was playing support with them.. very happy with the service.. :)
Excellent service. Highly recommended!
Swift and awesome turn around! Trusted and true every time.
Perfect as always
Very fast and effective service
done quick and easy
Great service every time & super easy.
Worth the time and money, they were professional and left my account as it was. They communicated the entire time and follow all of my guidance. Thank you, will use it again.
They get it done. No doubt about it. 3 services purchased so far and I plan on purchasing again.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 10,113 reviews