Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Excellent service safe and fast service and I did power level boost and it was a great way to get up the power level if you don’t have the time to grind
Was very quick and fast 👍
Done quickly and efficiently.
I always get them for raid recovery. Totally recommended if you don’t have time to raid.
Excellent service as always, super friendly team, instant communications is excellent.
Quick and easy
Speedy and well communicated!
Great group of people, very very helpful and quick!
Out of all the booster services out their this is simply the best. I have 70 orders with these guys and been satisfied every single time. If they can’t complete a device then they refund and all communicate. As Tina Yurner says Simply the best
Wow! is all I can say! I’m stunned at how fast this was completed. I’m completely awful at Destiny, but at least I can hire a ringer to get me some loot.
Said guaranteed and legit, they meant guaranteed and legit.
I was nervous before making my first order, but everything went very smoothly. I even followed up with another order immediately after the first, which was completed just a few hours later. The live chat was very helpful with answering my questions beforehand.
Customer service is great! Fast and efficient!
Great service, quick and kept me updated. Just wish the luck was better with the Mythoclast drop rate!!
Jeffrey E. was great. Not gonna lie, I was kinda skeptical and worried about using this service for the first time, but everything went super smooth. Good communication, good price, and great service. Thanks guys.
Excellent service. Thank you
Quick service. Great communication
Awesome great communication highly would recommend to anyone of my friends
thx for the quick completion!
Finished fast, very satisfied