Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Everything was done in a timely manner and surpassed my expectations.
Timely done, but person claimed all lighthouse rewards when I asked them not too. Had to ping them in the middle about the about-to-overflow postmaster too, when I asked them not to do that
Fast & Efficient! 10/10 For anyone that doesn't have a consistent weekly raid team!
Good communication and super fast, as always!
Amazing work!
Adam was an absolutely amazing service provider, I watched the stream and he gave me tips and tricks on the raids I've never been able to complete, the people at guardian services are the absolute best, thank you for your hard work
I recommend them if you don't have a full team. They offer a variation of services.
Quick and easy and always reliable
Great service and always feel safe using them. Always happy with end result. Sometimes you just can find time to do a certain task, these guys help so much to just finish the job.
These guys get it done quickly and professionally
It was done almost instantly. Wish I was that good again.
Bloody amazing
All I can say is that these guys are incredible.
They did a great job will def use again
I was a little hesitant at first to share my info, but all the positive reviews made me feel more comfortable. This service was excellent with same-day delivery: complete professionalism and great communication on their end. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Absolutely fantastic service. The best of the best!
Fast and great communication.
Honestly, I love these guys. So professional and courteous. Been using this service for almost 2 years now and it never disappoints. Thanks fellas 🤘
I was a little skeptical at first. But they DEFINITELY delivered. I was surprised how quickly we made it to the lighthouse
Stress free and easy going flawless card! Finished in under an hour.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 11,167 reviews