Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Fantastic team, as always! Nabbed the catalyst and got a nice surprise on the roll I wanted! Efficient as ever!
I have GS since 2019. Fast, always get it done and most of all Honest! Great business.
Have used them since 2019. Great people and honest!
Had VOG completed and service was fast! Thanks!
GS has always offered a great and professional experience. Their support is always open-minded and very nice to chat with. Their boosters have been very nice too and are skillful. They've completed extra things I never asked for. They definitely have my support.
Outstanding staff, awesome communication, even if there is a hold up with the order they are diligent in keeping the customer informed and going above and beyond.
It was a good service but I guess I’m this is the end of it with new anti cheat system
I just work like a charm
Got it done in the provided time frame. Appreciate the reliability!
Brilliant service I'll always use these guys in the future.
Guardian Services is fantastic! Easy to use and order. Great communication. Someone is available to chat real time for any problems or questions. Fast service for order as well.
First time using this service it was extremely good.
Fast, easy
3rd time I bought Guardian Services. Very fast service. I'm very satisfied. 10/10
All went well, the GS team did all they were tasked to. I was mildly annoyed that my inventory was not put back like it was when they logged into my account. All in all a very good experience.
These guys are amazing. Very fast and reliable. Love getting the drop report after order completion. Will definitely use again. Highly recommend.
I was stuck on one step of the quest. Guardian Services it done quickly so I could finish the rest. Excellent service
I’ve been using Guardian Services for a few months now and they have all been professional and very accurate with their services. It’s nice having services such as these, specially to help Guardians that don’t have the option to complete certain tasks that require other players.
Booster did a great job! On time!
Fast and efficient