Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
I got 1k from John G.’s lucky chest on my first time through the last wish raid. John G. and his crew made my time through Last Wish fun and educational.
Great service, can hold my own but don't have time to sort out a fire team that can do the same. These guys made the run easy.
Great overall service!!
Great experience with Zack S.
It was quickly done and there were no problems. The problem with third party recovery services is that there is no guarantee that your order will go through. But with Guardian Services guarantees your order will be completed.
Ran with two of them, had a blast would run with them again in the future.
He doing good job and trust
Quick and easy. Live chat was easy to talk to.
Supposed to get armor with a flawless run person just got it from an engram and said we have the set do not buy the 120 for armor set.
Hello, thanks for your review. This order was already been fixed. As an apology, a partial refund was already made to you! Thanks again, please let us know if there is anything more we could have done.
Fantastic service. Very professional and speedy service. It was nice to actually talk to the person during trials.
They were very fun to work with. Enjoyed my run. Very quickly responded to my order. Always willing to answer questions.
Fast service! Great communication! Highly recommended!
Very fast they did the aethon checkpoint in no time at all for all 3 of my characters
They've helped me with many flawless runs in a quick and professional manner. A+!
Great service and was even taught a few things along the way. Highly recommend.
What can you say about GS that hasn’t been said! Talented players that make anything seem simple. I watched what the guys did in the map and will hopefully remember it down the track! Thanks for being awesome!
2nd time i've used GS and very satisfied. Got Vincent this time and he was mad chill and funny to play with. Really enjoyed the card.
Fast and efficient !!!!
They ran me through VOG very quickly and were able to update me throughout the whole process. Unfortunately I didn't land the vex mythoclast 😔
Really fun playing with these guys!
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 10,066 reviews