Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
The amount of work completed for the time taken is truly amazing ! Started the work immediately, updated at the completion of each class showing all drops and notified of completion. Pinnacle bundles are the best way to gain XP, light and gear for an amazing low price. Great deal !!
Very efficient service. I can't thank them enough for getting me this killer rocket launcher!
They completed it efficiently
Have been using their services for years and have been nothing but extremely satisfied. Would highly recommend it for people like me who often don't have the time to grind or a fireteam to get some of the goodies in the game that I want to use in my causal play.
Very quick and excellent
Very Professional and absolutely safe
Excellent service, very quick and efficient I knew exactly what I was getting when I used this service and I can’t complain would highly recommend and will definitely use again in the future
Amazing, prompt service. Saved me a bunch of time grinding that I was able to spend with my family!
Absolute monsters, got it done fast and can't complain at all I got exactly what I wanted all while I didn't have the time to do it myself.
Great services, fast and secure ! I recommend !
A+++ Service
I haven’t had a bad experience yet with this group. Great service when you can’t get on or you just want them to do something for you.
I put in an order for trials of Osiris on Friday had some complications with the guardian doing my account and just minutes later had a new guardian service hop in and knocked out all three of my characters to flawless was just in an hour and 45 minutes these people are good at what they do they’re respectful to your equipment and they do put you first before anything elseThey will make sure your order is complete they are awesome and thank you very much for everything
Professional service as always. Thank you
Used these guys lots of times they are the best hands down
Just amazing. Thanks to all the hard working gamers! Much respect and love. Literally the best, bar none.
Great service and very efficient would definitely recommend.
Quality service, good communication upon completion. If they had an estimation on when your order would be started once you order it that would be ideal.
Very efficient and very profession. PvP gives me and anxiety and I’m glad I have these guys to take care of that aspect of the game for me. So I can focus on the parts I like.
Everything was perfect except that they didn't set my settings back to normal afterwards. So I had to get all of my settings back.
The best and fastest account recovery services available. All of the prices are competitive with every other boosting service, but Guardian Services is most reliable, fastest, and best bang for your buck. I definitely will be a returning customer.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,204 reviews