Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
took 36 hours to start my order & the queue kept putting me back behind people even when i had the fast pass, honestly not worth it
It took 24 hrs to complete my order, which I understand. I was semi peeved that the booster used an Ascendant Shard on something. I'm not sure what they used it on but I was definitely missing one when I logged back on. Also, and this is a small thing, once I got the email that it was safe to log back onto my account, upon doing so, my xbox claimed that booster was still logged onto my account and I essentially had to kick them off. I am going to optimistically hope that they simply forgot to log off? But I probably shouldn't get a email telling me it is safe to log on if they have not logged off my profile yet. My brother uses Guardian Services as well and he told me that he was missing an Ascendant Shard as well after a booster completed his order. So I do not believe it was an isolated incident. It is possible that this can be explained somehow but I currently don't know what the explanation would be. They are kind of hard to come by and I wish I had been asked permission before a booster used a resource/currency in game. 9/10 if a booster asked me if they could use a resource/currency in game and told me the reason, I'm sure I'd give them permission. But to not be included in that decision felt shady. As if I paid a booster to earn me that shard back, it would cost me money. So losing one without my consent felt wrong.
Hello Joel, I sincerely apologize for your experience this time with our company. We checked with the booster and he confirmed usage of a shard to purchase a Felwinter's without permission which goes against our standards. To compensate for this mistake we will be reaching out to get your shard back on your account ASAP. Please refer your brother's order to support@guardian.services so we can look into that session as well.
Almost 72 hours before they started. I reminded them multiple times that the servers were going to be shut down by 8 AM and they decide to start my order 20 minutes before. Friends of mine also ordered a day after I placed my order. They got their order done hours before mine was even started. Wow. Order #615492
I’ve placed 3 orders from this company in the past with no issues. This past Saturday afternoon I placed an order, and after receiving no notification of anyone getting onto my account for a trials recovery I decided to reach out to customer service on Monday morning inquiring about my order # and the status of my order. They reached back to me quickly stating that “all is well” and that “they have plans to get onto my account Monday afternoon”. Needless to say none of that happened as of this moment right before reset. It seems that if you want any recoveries done from this company now, you must have access to a monthly subscription pass which prioritizes you in queue lines over others. In my honest opinion this is way overpriced, regardless of how trustworthy the recovery service may be. Truly disappointed.
Process was successful but not a good first impression. After purchase, site stated 11th place, then 8 hours later it push me to 165th place in line. They said their system had a glitch in how it took priority gold/platinum members. Once order was completed (pretty quickly), I log back into my ps5 and my game was completely uninstalled. Support said this was a know glitch when ps4 users log into ps5 accounts. First time customer 2time glitch. Aight experience. Got a decent roll on my handcannod tho
If you are trying to get stuff done from trials of Osiris you are pretty much forced to subscribe to there “Platinum level” subscription. I had the “Fast Pass” subscription and my spot in queue would get to 5 then immediately jump to 60 because everyone who wants trials related stuff done already own the “Platinum” subscription. So unless you plan on spending 25$ a month only to use more than 4 times a month than do not use this website for trials you’ll get lucky if it’s done within the same day.
They do a good job, but it takes a really long time. Last week they told me to get the go fast pass to speed it up. I did that this week, it's been 3 hours and I'm not moving ahead in the queue, I spent the money on the pass that I was told would speed things up. On the site it says they are completing 14 orders an hour. I started at 148 and am now at 149 three hours later. I talked to chat but got nowhere with them.
Promt service, everything is as advertised. I have used GS numerous times and will continue to do so, they are just that good imo.
I just wanted to leave a review for the service I received for the Recluse service. I can honestly say it was one of the best purchases I’ve made regarding video games. The ease of service, timely and professional response, and fast response from customer service when I noticed I ordered something wrong. I have never been treated with such kind and professional service before. Not only was the order completed in a rapid manner, it was done with no problems to my own account. And I am 100% a real customer. Some people might not trust a service like this but I am planning to use it again for a slight Glory boost and I have no doubts that it will be done with a 100% professional response! Thanks Guardian Services for the help!
GS fast pass is a joke, they do a great job at what they do but fast pass is slow. Save your money on it
I was thinking about using this service for a while, but I wasn't sure if I could trust them with my account. I read a lot of their reviews (they've got thousands, I didn't read all of them), and almost all of them were saying great stuff about them. Your next line is 'But how can I trust your review?' You'll just have to trust me, like I decided to trust them to run Flawless Trials for me when it came out. And I have to say, they really came through. Their live chat is amazing and always friendly and helpful, and their players are probably the best in the game. Their services are quite expensive, but there's a reason for that. They know how good they are and they can be trusted too. If you want to make your account as secure as possible to reduce your worries, just enable 2FA, and change your password every time you use their services. I'll definitely be coming again for their help.
It was ok. The 3 star is for the time that i have been waited, more than 24 hour and was 2 times quewed. I will use in the future and hope that this will never happen again.. Thanks.
Super easy to use. Will use them again
My Friend Dan told me about Guardian Services, and was quite please with there services and how fast they was done, within an hour they was finished, would use them again.
Guardians services is great and their players and customer service staff are all top notch. As a working adult with senior parents that need my help at times, they are able to complete things for me that I couldn't do because of work/family obligations. Especially trials when a certain weekend has items and I just can't be on Destiny to do myself especially co-ordinate with 2 other teammates to run some cards. Account recoveries get a bit of a bad rap in the community but they do provide a great service when you are unable to play and there is a limited time to do something or get something done (ie end of season etc). I wouldn't be shy about having them help you if you need something done and done professionally.
This is an amazing service and very efficient people. I am very happy with the results getting some of these weapons I thought would never happen.
Very fast and professional service every time I use this services.
Legit service, communicates well and often and completed my flawless very fast. Thanks!
Fast, reliable service! Communication is excellent as well.
My work schedule has been kicking it into overdrive here recently thanks to Covid-19, so I don't have time to play games. But they're always so fast at helping me keep up in game, can't thank them enough for their services.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 10,066 reviews