Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Good work as usual!! 🤘🏽
Posted 44 minutes ago
Customer service is really fast,they get the job done amd your account left in tact like the way you left it highly recommended!
A great professional service - I’m working overtime given the Virus pandemic as a front line Medic and these guys are making sure I don’t miss my pinnacles 👍🏻
Very professional and fast
Fast and efficient is all I can say.
Amazing! Nathan was amazing and started and finished as soon as order was completed! He was super nice and communicated with me the entire time I watched his stream!
Fantastic as always.
They got it done rather quickly when they started, and I'm thankful for their help.
Fast, friendly and good communication
Very good service. Fast and easy.
Completed three flawless runs quickly with minimal disruption. A++!
It was a long wait until they could sign on but they got the job done really fast once they started (about 45-50 minutes)
I’ve used Guardian Services multiple times and they’ve been perfect every purchase.
Great communication fast professional service every time.
As always, super efficient and dependable. As far as I'm concerned, the best price for what you get
Happy with how quick and efficient they are.
Very happy with fast and reliable service.
They always make sure to get your order fulfilled quickly and in the way you’d hope. I had an order once that couldn’t be completed in time before reset and they put my order to the front of the line for the following week at no extra charge. Professionalism at its finest.
They stayed at it until it was done. I would’ve given up long before they got it done. Big thanks to y’all. 😁
A+++++ complete quickly