Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
It was ok. The 3 star is for the time that i have been waited, more than 24 hour and was 2 times quewed. I will use in the future and hope that this will never happen again.. Thanks.
Great service and very reliable. Highly recommend!
The Services provided here are Top Tier! Never disappointed.
GS fast pass is a joke, they do a great job at what they do but fast pass is slow. Save your money on it
I was thinking about using this service for a while, but I wasn't sure if I could trust them with my account. I read a lot of their reviews (they've got thousands, I didn't read all of them), and almost all of them were saying great stuff about them. Your next line is 'But how can I trust your review?' You'll just have to trust me, like I decided to trust them to run Flawless Trials for me when it came out. And I have to say, they really came through. Their live chat is amazing and always friendly and helpful, and their players are probably the best in the game. Their services are quite expensive, but there's a reason for that. They know how good they are and they can be trusted too. If you want to make your account as secure as possible to reduce your worries, just enable 2FA, and change your password every time you use their services. I'll definitely be coming again for their help.
professional, quick, cant speak anymore highly of their service, when you're too busy or away and want that item or completion, this is the place to come. Amazing
Super fast!
I was hesitant at first but I'm really happy used gardian survice thank you guys
Fast service as always
This will be a lengthy review but I feel that it's needed. I've never used a service like this for the simple fact that sharing my login details for my Xbox REALLY made me nervous. But, I've been stuck on a triumph for Destiny2, and like most of us with full-time jobs and lives, it could be quite draining at times. After much research, I settled on Guardian. Services, and boy am I glad I did. I placed my order after 9pm eastern time not thinking that anyone would answer until the next morning, again, I was wrong, I went into the chat just to ease my mind a little bit more (I had already given my login information by this point), in less than two minutes, I get a reply from Ben (I later find out he is actually the founder of this service), he settled my mind quite a bit and it being so late in the afternoon, was even more of an assurance to me. The next day at around 11 am, I receive a text stating that their team was about to log in. I pulled up my Destiny companion app just to see what they were going to be switching on my characters. They only switched only ONE weapon to use (my handcannon to my shotgun). Which is amazing to me. As I was still on the companion app, I refreshed every few minutes to see when the team was completing each match.... less than an hour later, the team had completed 5 matches (won all of them) and completed my triumph. I then received a text stating that they were finished and I was free to log back in..... I can't begin to explain the level of professionalism, dedication, and skill-based team Mr.Ben has created here. To top it off, I only paid $25, which in my opinion is WAY too low considering all that I've mentioned here, but I'm glad it was this cheap. lol. I'm not ashamed to say that I will be back to place more orders when I see myself getting stuck and I'll be sharing the word to my 4k followers on Facebook. Thank you to this whole team for providing this amazing service. To anyone thinking of buying this, please know that you're in very good hands, ask all your questions, reach out to them, and let them make you feel at ease the way they did for me.
Absolutely fantastic and professional service! A message before and after they start and finish so you know when they are on. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone looking for help!
I love this service! I can’t play Destiny as much as I used to but this service keeps me up to date on drops, etc. I can’t recommend it highly enough!!!
I absolutely love this service for when I just don’t have the time to raid. This service is top-notch and swift and I cannot recommend it enough!!!
Quick, easy and amazing service!
Excellent service done in a timely, professional manner. Highly recommended.
THIS IS THE SITE TO USE! Seriously though, don\'t go anywhere else. I was weary at first about using a boosting service, but I chose this site because it had alot of great reviews (not only on the website but also in Reddit, on Google, etc. I needed the Glory rank boost from 1590 to 2100, I ordered it at 2PM today and they were done at 5PM!!!!!! You\'re probably thinking \"this review is bulls**t it\'s probably fake\" and my answer is HELL NO. They literally kept me updated the whole time and they were done in 3 HOURS! I definitely recommend this to anyone. These guys are awesome, if I ever need to order again I\'ll definitely come back. Thanks again guys!!!!!
About two weeks ago, I had ordered Prestige EOW, Prestige Leviathan, and Prestige SOS raids. These guys delivered big time, completing all three in mere hours. I also managed to get three catalysts to drop from that. I have a lot of respect for these guys for what they do and how efficient they are!
Very Fast. Helped out big time
100% Regard. Incredible service and support
Initially I was a little hesitant, to hand over my password etc. But took the chance, they sent a text when they were about to log in, which was within the hour of placing my order. About 3-4 hours after placing my order I received an email confirming that the order was complete. I logged in, saw they went above and beyond my request and even completed some extra bounties along the way. Everything was up to the description and service was beyond what I expected.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 5,334 reviews