Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
They were very fun to work with. Enjoyed my run. Very quickly responded to my order. Always willing to answer questions.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Fast service! Great communication! Highly recommended!
Posted 38 minutes ago
Very fast they did the aethon checkpoint in no time at all for all 3 of my characters
They've helped me with many flawless runs in a quick and professional manner. A+!
Great service and was even taught a few things along the way. Highly recommend.
What can you say about GS that hasn’t been said! Talented players that make anything seem simple. I watched what the guys did in the map and will hopefully remember it down the track! Thanks for being awesome!
2nd time i've used GS and very satisfied. Got Vincent this time and he was mad chill and funny to play with. Really enjoyed the card.
Fast and efficient !!!!
Really fun playing with these guys!
They were quick and efficient, and I even got the specific piece of gear I was looking for despite it being a random drop. Thanks Guardian Services!
Quality Service
Very impressed. I was skeptical but this worked perfectly.
Quick completion after worked out log in issues. Got the weapons I wanted. Thank you!
GS is awesome! They made the raid easy and where extremely informative about the mechanics.
Fast response to questions. Boosters communicate well and complete order quickly
Great and fast service!
I order from these guys all the time I don’t really have the time or patience for raids but these guys handle that for me very friendly staff who do high quality work
Top Notch service! Always the best ,never look elsewhere!
Fast and really good!
Very fast effective service. Booster was prompt to start and complete my order. Order completion was done a timely manner and all items accomplished as stated. Definitely recommend
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 10,056 reviews