Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Services a well however the fast pass dosnt work. I've had it and still wait 1-2 days before getting the item done. This could be because of verious reasons but the issue I see is sometimes it'll say (as an example) 65, then 1-2 hours later it'll say 70. So the fast pass isn't worth it in the end in my opinion. Otherwise the services they bring is fine.
Posted 55 minutes ago
Good work as usual!! 🤘🏽
Customer service is really fast,they get the job done amd your account left in tact like the way you left it highly recommended!
A great professional service - I’m working overtime given the Virus pandemic as a front line Medic and these guys are making sure I don’t miss my pinnacles 👍🏻
Very professional and fast
Fast and efficient is all I can say.
Amazing! Nathan was amazing and started and finished as soon as order was completed! He was super nice and communicated with me the entire time I watched his stream!
Fantastic as always.
They got it done rather quickly when they started, and I'm thankful for their help.
Fast, friendly and good communication
Very good service. Fast and easy.
Completed three flawless runs quickly with minimal disruption. A++!
I’ve used Guardian Services multiple times and they’ve been perfect every purchase.
Great communication fast professional service every time.
As always, super efficient and dependable. As far as I'm concerned, the best price for what you get
They always make sure to get your order fulfilled quickly and in the way you’d hope. I had an order once that couldn’t be completed in time before reset and they put my order to the front of the line for the following week at no extra charge. Professionalism at its finest.
They stayed at it until it was done. I would’ve given up long before they got it done. Big thanks to y’all. 😁
A+++++ complete quickly
Love these guys professional and quick I have no worries with my account info they are very trustworthy I been with them for over a year with no complaints 5 star rating keep the hard work going guys.
This is the most professional organization you will find on the web. They handle orders in a timely manner and always ask input. Their notifications are top notch. And, if you are looking for pvp glory or flawless runs then these guys are the absolute BEST.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 5,470 reviews