GXFX Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GXFX

About GXFX: In the online trading industry, the company has gained recognition for its professionalism and transparency towards all traders. We provide a wide range of trading tools, as well as services of exceptional quality.

+442080895994

support@gxfx.com

Tell us how GXFX made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Definitely one of the first genuinely good forex trading experiences I’ve had. I have been in forums, watched YouTube videos, and read articles, but nothing was more effective than diving on in to the GXFX platform myself and learning the material in the education center, plus coordinating with an account manager. I made my first trade successfully and did acquire a return on investment, which is motivating. Looking to increase to higher volume trades once I’m more comfortable."
"GXFX is the real deal, gets real results through crypto and forex trading. The account manager I’m assigned is a rockstar that knows all the ins and outs of trading. He has walked me through my first trade and made it an invaluable learning experience. I look forward to the next investment I make."
"GXFX has been extremely profitable for me so far. I have followed all the teachings in the education center, which have propelled me into making successful trades time and time again. I have generated a consistent, 15% ROI which is above average. I have invested £3000 so far, but looking to invest more money, as my ROI continues to increase and as I’m more accustomed to the trade market."
"So I wanted to do a thorough evaluation of the GXFX platform before leaving a review. The positives: -There is a minimum investment of only £300. -There are account managers that work with you personally to ensure you trade successfully -Support is responsive(I’ve tested this myself) -You can realistically make an ROI on your investments(I’ve made 8% so far) -There are educational videos that teach the fundamentals every trader should know The negatives: -This is not a licensed broker, so you could lose your money if you’re not careful or inexperienced -Trading is risky in larger amounts In my honest opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives and that’s the reasoning for my 5 Star review. As long as you regulate your investments, you’re highly unlikely to lose any money trading. Also, you should understand trading to a very high capacity before making that first trade. Hope this helps new traders make informed decisions and take precautions before your first trade. If you are going for your first trade, but are knowledgeable regarding the process, GXFX is not a bad option. Like I said, I’m making an 8% ROI so far and I’ve barely scratched the surface! I recommend GXFX to other traders that know what they’re doing."
"I invested £10k into forex trading and its paying off! It is yielding a good 15% return rate, which is phenomenal. Thinking of putting £10k into Bitcoin as well. I love the GXFX support. It is very hands on and responsive. More earning awaits!"
"GXFX provides you with all the resources you need to be a successful trader. I quickly picked up the best forex and cryptotrading tips from the education center videos and my account manager. I also combined my extensive research in forums and blogs. With all this information compiled, I finally made my first trade. It was successful! I will keep moving forward without any hesitation, due to everything I’ve learned."
"I wasn’t sure about the GXFX platform at first, but after extensive research and trading experience on the platform, I can confidently say that it’s more than possible to make an ROI on your investments. As long as you understand the trades you’re making, it’s very possible to determine the predictability factor. I’ve managed to attain a 15% ROI on my CFD trades so far. My account manager is a great trading advisor. Very knowledgeable and professional. That’s very good trading results in just 2 months."
"I’m a newbie trader, but had an excellent experience when learning through the GXFX education center. So far, I’ve been getting all the knowledge I need and I’m very excited to start trading. Their response times are very good so far. I hope they remain this way moving forward! Looking forward to a positive ROI."
"I can’t stay away from trading! I started 3 months ago, with very minimal savings, but since I’ve started, I have earned more than double what I started out with. I am living proof that you can turn a small amount of money into more than double or triple the original value. Very happy with forex trading through GXFX and I recommend it to others looking to get into trading."
"I deposited £300 to start out, which was the minimum investment required. Afterwards, I started to see decent returns, so I opted into a £2.5k despoit with forex trading. So far, I’ve seen a steady ROI on both of my deposits. GXFX is starting to look like a consistent route for investing my money."
"Very happy with GXFX so far. The trading platform is educational and has its advantages to people looking to make side income. I’ve started learning the ropes from my account manager. He really knows what he’s doing. Most things online have been a scam so far, but this hasn’t been so I give it a lot of credit."
"I love everything about trading so far. I love a challenge. Typically, when there’s a high risk, there’s a high reward. Trading is the perfect example of that analogy. I already invest in real estate and stocks, so adding trading to the portfolio was the next chapter in my investing story. I have achieved about a 14% return on £2500 so far, which is looking promising. I am hoping I can keep achieving greater ROI within the GXFX platform."
"I have multiplied my funds through the GXFX trading platform exponentially. The account manager assigned to me is informative. He has provided me with the knowledge and expertise to acquire an ROI through CFD trading. Something I would of never thought possible prior to doing business with GXFX. I strongly recommend this company if you’re looking to get into trading!"
"I had questions about their trading regulations prior to beginning my own trading. I contacted their support email, which they corresponded with me in under 24 hours. Any other questions or inquiries I’ve had have been answered promptly and transparently. And since I’ve started trading through the GXFX platform, the prompt response time of the customer support hasn’t wavered at all. They seem to be very consistent. In terms of responsiveness and ROI achieved through forex and CFD trading."
"This is the only trading platform I’ve used so far in my very short trading experience. From what I’ve deduced, it is a very stable and trustworthy platform. I’ve made a few successful trades so far and have had consistent gain on my ROI."
"I don’t consider trading high risk, as long as you do your research, invest with credible trading platforms, and thoroughly educate yourself with forex and CFD trading. After studying the courses on the GXFX website, plus doing research of my own, I felt sufficiently confident in my ability to start trading part time. So far, so good. I have started trading and have already seen a 12% ROI on $1500. Not bad at all."
"I’ve been Forex trading using GXFX’s platform for months now. I can finally say that I feel confident enough to make this one of my MAIN streams of income. I’ve learned the ins and outs of trading through this platforms education center and hands on experience performing my own trades. So, a combination of both. Getting into trading is never something I thought I’d pursue, but here I am!"
"I’ve learned a lot in the short time I’ve been a trader. The support staff at GXFX go the extra mile when it comes to explaining the process. They don’t miss out on any of the information required to be a trader at more comfortable levels. They want to develop beginner traders into expert traders and they prove that with their approach to instructing/mentoring."
"Just completed my first successful trade! I’ve experimented with other platforms that are so called experts in Forex and CFD trading, but wasn’t able to execute the trades as effectively as I thought I should of been able to. GXFX is different because they assign someone to you that knows trading inside and out. They get you RESULTS, straight up, so you don’t have to worry about investing your money. I know trading is generally known as risky, but working with GXFX really takes the RISK out of the equation entirely. If I hadn’t seen or experienced it for my own eyes, I would think it sounds far fetched. But it works!"
"Learning trading has completely changed the way I see and do business. GXFX has been a very reliable partner to do business with. They are organized and well versed in forex and CFD trading. I have successfullly performed various trades now and have had many strategy sessions with my dedicated account manager. I also learned a lot from the education center. I recommend this company for your trading endeavors."
GXFX is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews