HADFIELDS TRANSPORT LIMITED Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HADFIELDS TRANSPORT LIMITED

How would you rate HADFIELDS TRANSPORT LIMITED ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dominic

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HADFIELDS TRANSPORT LIMITED in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"What a horrible company! Do not use them for any transporting. Requested a fruit machine delivery on the 29th of August, still waiting after being told it will be this date and then this date. Two weeks delivery time is bad and then to have to wait a further week is a joke. I ordered two fruit machines at the same time one was delivered by a friendly local delivery service who had it collected and dropped of in two days and the other was arranged with this company where it will be over three weeks before I receive it. With the other delivery service, I paid £90 to have it dropped off and collected within two days and with this company who are meant to be professionals, I am paying £110 and having to wait three weeks and being told lies by the customer services. Do not use unless you want to be taken the mick out of. Charging £110 for delivery which is overpriced as hell and then to be taken the mick out of. What a disgrace of a company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! FIND SUITABLE ALTERNATIVES!"
HADFIELDS TRANSPORT LIMITED is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews