of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Reviews

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ:

New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ No pain anesthesia
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ made you happy
I had a consultation with Dr. Erkam Caymaz, Dr.Muhammed Demir they really took his time to explain the procedure and the outcome to me. He made me feel very comfortable as this was a big decision. He a very knowledgeable, great recommendations and has great bedside manners. During my procedure, he came several times and asked if I was comfortable. I highly recommend him and his prices were very reasonable. The Medical Park Hospital is very clean, the staff are fantastic and polite. The staff worked very hard on my procedure, were very patient and understanding of my needs during the procedure. Thank you, Mrs Ismail and your team for meticulous my hair. Thank you, Ismail for following up with me every day.
Thanks for all Nathan.
Incredible is all I can say, the staff here are so friendly , I was very nervous at the beginning but every single member of staff made me feel at ease throughout the whole thing. I had 6100 hair implanted so was their for 2 days with check. Dr. Erkam and Dr. Muhammed was my surgeon and they was brilliant! They talked me through the whole process before we started, also talked me through everything he was doing before he did it, from the needleless injections, to spraying the head down. Anyone who is thinking of getting a hair transplant done I would 100% recommend these guys you will not be disappointed!
Thanks
I had a Hair transplant 5 days ago and I'm already back at work. My consultant Mr.Ismail, was very professional. He kept in touch with me on a regular basis to the point of my hair transplant. Even now when am back in the UK, he checks up on me. I had 3500 grafts transplanted and had my hairline re-drawn. The process took about 8 hours but it's very much worth it. I'm a very happy man. The Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam Caymaz /nurses were very professional, very helpful and very friendly. I highly recommend these guys.
Thanks Scott.
I just wait 10 days after than i feedback from Hair Istanbul Clinic. All is well. They are really trustable. I liked their company slogan Just the Facts. Thanks Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam Caymaz. You can add my photos Hair İstanbul.
The team at Hair Istanbul Hair Clinic were very professional and everything went according to the plan. From the air port pick-up all the way to transfer to hospital and back to hotel was all arranged and all on-time. During the procedure the staff and Dr.Erkam and Dr.Muhammed Demir were very attentive and handled all matters with care.Especially thank to specially to Maria and Dr.Muhammed. I think best over Hair Transplant Turkey.Thanks for everything.
If your thinking of getting a new head of hair then look no further than Hair Istanbul. From the first time you enquire Stuart is a Fabulous with all the info you need. Dr Erkam&Dr Harun and & Dr Emin and their team were excellent also and I’m more than happy with results. A Great experience really
Best wishes good team. I'm so happy for choose Hair Istanbul Clinic. Hospital clean,sterile and JCI accredited and staff is very kindly. Thanks.
Squadra perfetta e operazione perfetta.3 mesi fa ero così meravigliato ma ora sono bravo. Ho scelto per fortuna la clinica di Hairstanbul. Voglio dire come Hair Istanbul Clinic. È lo stesso nome. L'ospedale pulito, sterile e personale è molto gentile. Grazie.
I choosed DHI technique that 3000 grafts implanted. So nice team so nice doctor so nice driver and hotel is great. I'm really offer this team. Thanks for everything.
Estoy encantado con el resultado obtenido. Inmejorables manos las que me realizaron la intervención. Muy contento.
Professional doctor, knowledgeable, very nice and attentive. I was hair transplant last year with FUE technique. I really love that my result. I sent my photos to Hairstanbul Clinic. 5 stars hotel, vip transportation, communication and operation was great! I am highly satisfied with the comprehensive care I received on the day of the surgery, from the actual initial preparations, expertise of everyone involved, actual procedure, communications and friendliness. Everything from the initial meeting to after the procedure was finished, including Dr. Erkam,Dr.Harun follow-up call that days, was placidly, compassionately and professionally explained either verbally or in writing. During this procedure Part of the hair transplant procedure, and his technique, intelligence, communications, professionalism and friendliness was apparent.
WhenI have been reading before operation for a while various hair transplantation forums, reviews and I realized that patients who post their operation, help each other with represent information about various doctors / clinics in Istanbul and are also getting support from the other users who perform Hair Transplant operation. So I am sharing my great experience. If a patient will reading this post his story from the beginning, Hairstanbul's team, doctors and clinics will be aware of it and they will try their best to deliver a good result, otherwise they can be exposed if the result is not good. But i don't think so. Thanks for all Hairstanbul!
(Hairstanbul - Esenyurt,Istanbul) -
Hey patients, I have just finished a Hair Transplant procedure with Hairstanbul. In total I had 2,300 grafts via DHI one day without shave. My whole experience was amazing with Hairstanbul. I got picked up at the airport and taken to an 5 stars hotel. Hotel and Clinic was great. The following day I met Erkan,Harun's team at the clinic for day 1 of my procedure. Hairstanbul's Doctor and rest of the team made me feel very comfortable and calm. It was really great operation.
I feel my experience at Hairstanbul Clinic was very informative by the surgeon and staff who dealt with from my initial first phone call to the aftercare following surgery. All the staff were friendly and answered my questions informatively and clearly. Dr.Erkan and Dr.Harun was very welcoming and has a pleasant manner which helped relax me and gives me confidence in him from his assuring manner and honesty in his abilities to what he can achieve. The professionalism at the clinics staff and the facilities were very impressive and confidence building for me as a patient to see. I would return without hesitation for another procedure.
Whole experience was up there with expectations of a high end service Dr (Mr) Erkam-Dr.Harun has a great manner and this ripples out to his team who made the whole experience respectful but fun and relaxed. I feel very confident I am in the right hands.Hairstanbul is really best!
"After doing my research into hair restoration, there was no reason for me to consider anything else but the Hairstanbul way. I did not want a scar on the back of my head. I wanted the option of a short hair cut or even a complete shave - down the road. I also did not want to go through the extended healing and pain of the strip method offered to me by Erkan. I was willing to pay more for Hairstanbul. It just made sense."
Had an amazing experience at Hairstanbul Clinic Fantastic consultant with doctor, nurses and receptionists Very down to earth people Friendly, funny, professional and a great atmosphere Would 100% recommend family & friends Felt very comfortable Great location All the information was given to me before and after surgery THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE
In a really class of his own, professional, artistic, knowledgeable, skilled and especially kind.I choose one DHI operation.I really like that this unshaved operation front of my head. 2500 grafts harvested. So i recommendly offer this team. Thanks for all Hairstanbul!
The hospital staff is great, the hospital is very modern, perfectly organized from the very begining to the end. They pick you up from the airport, bring you to the hotel. The hotel has shuttles to Hairstanbul 24/7 and is only 20 mins drive, very convinient. The procedure it self was also good, lasted 7 hours, the staff is very attenting and caring, true professionals. The pain is only the day after the operation but can be managed with pain killers, all in all went great and now waiting for the results. Highly recommended. Great team, Thanks Dr. Erkam&Dr.Harun.
Every body is very helpful. I chosed DHI. You are shaved and measured up.Team make it very easy for you to get this done. Very helpful all the way through. Really hard workers!! Aftercare is also very good. Taxis to and fro very convenient and all free. Recommend without hesitation!! Alaa and the two girls and doctor who did the procedure were excellent!!! Excellent experience. I found no language issues. You are then fed before procedure starts. Procedure is variable for people I would imagine. Some minor pain depending on thresholds otherwise – it is just a lot procedure. All good
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is rated 5.00 based on 42 reviews