of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Reviews

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ:

New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ No pain anesthesia
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

5 months ago, as a result of my long research, I signed with Hair Istanbul Clinic. I paid £ 3000. There was a 5-star hotel stay for 3 nights and it was in Taksim Square. Approximately 3500 grafts were transplanted. My channels were opened by Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Later, I learned that he was one of the famous surgeons successful in the field of Dr.Caymaz. I would also like to emphasize that he is a rare surgeon who can use both his right hand and his left hand. My hair transplantation was very happy. From time to time Dr.Caymaz came to the operation room and provided control. All I want from Hair Istanbul is to introduce themselves. I invited them to London. They need more recognition. It is impossible to find a famous surgeon performing 1-2 operations per day. I also forwarded this to Dr.Caymaz; He said that I was absolutely right and that he always wanted the management to do this. Of course, Dr. Caymaz worked in the operating room for many years, I would like to say that you have a experienced in hair transplantation. It is good to have chosen Hair Istanbul and accompanied by Dr. Caymaz. Thank you Dr.Caymaz and Team!
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews