of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Reviews

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ:

Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Vip Operation! New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ Needleless Anesthesia (%70 Reduce Pain)
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel : 4-5 Star
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ made you happy
More Photos & Videos
5 months ago, as a result of my long research, I signed with Hair Istanbul Clinic. I paid £ 3000. There was a 5-star hotel stay for 3 nights and it was in Taksim Square. Approximately 3500 grafts were transplanted. My channels were opened by Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Later, I learned that he was one of the famous surgeons successful in the field of Dr.Caymaz. I would also like to emphasize that he is a rare surgeon who can use both his right hand and his left hand. My hair transplantation was very happy. From time to time Dr.Caymaz came to the operation room and provided control. All I want from Hair Istanbul is to introduce themselves. I invited them to London. They need more recognition. It is impossible to find a famous surgeon performing 1-2 operations per day. I also forwarded this to Dr.Caymaz; He said that I was absolutely right and that he always wanted the management to do this. Of course, Dr. Caymaz worked in the operating room for many years, I would like to say that you have a experienced in hair transplantation. It is good to have chosen Hair Istanbul and accompanied by Dr. Caymaz. Thank you Dr.Caymaz and Team!
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 14th January 2020
I will share my story by giving times.
I went with 2 friends, mine is not happy with the results of the 6th month, but my friend's was fine, 5000 graft of mine, 4500 graft friends were planted. According to an article I read on their site, there was a 90-97% success rate, unfortunately I was in a 3-10% . Unfortunately there is no way to know this in advance. You can understand after having an operation. Because the surgeon is good, excess grafts are planted, frequent planting is done. But I did not have a few mistakes, I may not have strictly followed the given rules and I went through a very stressful period. As a timing, it is essential to have a stress-free period ahead of you. I am undecided whether I had the 2nd session or not. On the day when I feel a little happier, I will supervise the 2nd Session. If I do not see a good improvement in her, I will really understand that I will not benefit from hair transplantation anatomically and hormonally. Can we compare this:
Even if there is a possibility of not holding a broken finger with a surgical operation, you may not be able to gain 100% of your old functions. For example, blood circulation of tissue should be very good. I was sure I would get much better results if I didn't go through a stressful process.

9th Months Result:
I have used them for 3 months and my hair is much better:
Also taking saw palmetto, biotin, omega 3 fish oil tablets and zinc daily.

As a result, I would recommend Dr. Caymaz a good surgeon.
The operation process was carried out with a challenging research inside me like everyone else. It is not easy to transplant 5500 grafts in 1 day. It takes approximately 12 hours of operation.
After getting off the plane, they picked me up with vip transfer vehicles and left me at my hotel. I was actually tired, I was in a 5 star hotel. It was in Taksim, one of the busiest places in Istanbul. The other day they picked me up from my hotel for operation. Doctor Caymaz spoke to me and examined. He drew my hairline and was taken to the operation room. They took a blood test. The operation started after my tests came out clean. (They charge the fee in advance before the operation begins.)
The hospital was beautiful and big.
They anesthetized with a painless anesthesia device.
Doctor Caymaz opened my hair channels with sapphire pen.He is doing maximum 2 operation per day. That's amazing! Then hair follicles were extracted from my donor area. Then, the planting process was done. Each of these processes takes between 1-3 hours. In addition, the order of opening the hair canals can change with the extraction of hair grafts from the donor area.
You are very tired after the end of the operation, go to the hotel and start resting. After resting for 1 day, I went back to the hospital for the final check and wash. Saying that everything is beautiful, Dr. Erkam Caymaz sent me to my country with a happy and beautiful life.
Thank you, I'm actually very pleased.
I highly recommend Dr. Caymaz
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 5th July 2020
I preferred Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ again, after which I could not go before the pandemic process and insisted later. I had to buy the plane ticket a few times. Let's come to the operation process. I especially preferred the DHI technique. Right or wrong is discussed. Mr. Enes said that Dr. Caymaz wanted to perform the operation with the Sapphire Fue technique. He said that he did not do all the cultivation in the DHI technique, especially in the frontal region, and that he only followed the operation. I accepted because I knew that even Dr. Caymaz would follow me in the operation and he would give me confidence. It really happened. Dr. Caymaz said that he was really nice at the end of the operation, it made me happy. I don't know what it would be like with Sapphire Fue. According to Dr. Erkam, two techniques, especially those who need 2000-3000 grafts, can be done without shaving. But they definitely shaved the back of the head, the donor area, in both techniques. So I think the team is more important than the techniques. The fact that a real doctor is on the follow-up at the beginning of the operation gives people confidence. I have heard that in most famous clinics, the doctor did not stay at his head, because they cannot stay, because of which one of the 10-30 operations a day will they deal with? Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ really does 1-2 operations to me. And even after their own section are finished, they follow the operation from time to time. I am satisfied. The question mark in my mind is that if I chose the Sapphire Fue technique, I did not know, it would be wrong to speak correctly without seeing the results. Thank you.
Hello everyone, thank you very much Doctor Erkam.
I want to share a few things about how it works.
My bald area was not much. 3000 grafts were implanted. My friend was said to need around 5500 or even 6000 grafts. However, since the donor area is not very good, it is said that around 5000 hair transplantation can be done. In addition, the results of those who do not have a good donor area and need a lot of hair transplantation may not be perfect and their hair may not grow well. It is stated that weak result can occur especially in the crown areas of the head. Such a situation was possible for those who need more grafts and for those with weak / thin hair. Therefore, if you want to have nice results on the crown area of the head in the following years, it is useful to have a second session. Probably will do so in my friend. It has been one year since our operation and my results are fine. It is not perfect as I mentioned in my friend, but it is very satisfied. Especially important to accept very difficult cases in Turkey.
Dr. Caymaz says that you first lay the foundation of the house so that you can build high-rise buildings on it. In other words, some areas of the patients who need hair transplantation with high graft count may be rare because not many hair follicles have been found or they have not been done since excessive grafting will harm. (over-harvesting) So let your probability of the second session be on one side. This is not the end of the Earth. Before the operation, they said that the cases that are said to be fully cover in 2 sessions were cover in 1 session, and the cases that were called as cover in 2 sessions were cover in 1 session. In other words, in order to say some things, I remember the information that the first session should be done in the best way without harming and at least 1 year should pass.
I mean, your operations are done under the control of Dr. Caymaz and it really cares about the operation. His performs its operations according to the latest medical literature.
He really accepts 1-2 operations per day and opens the hair channels with sapphire pen himself. The rest is up to your genetics and luck. Dr. Caymaz and his team will do your operation meticulously and send you home.
I and my friend are very satisfied for now, but if you need too many grafts and your donor area is weak, you need a few sessions.
Thanks.
Please check if Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ is doing the operation. Do not confuse it with other clinics. There are many clinics in Istanbul. I heard that the person who had a few operations did not have an operation on Dr. Caymaz. This shows that you have agreed with the wrong clinic. He also told Dr. Caymaz that when I consulted my photos, there would be a 97% success rate and a 3% failure. It is clear proof that it is really honest that it does not provide 100% guarantee. When they tell me, even By-Pass operation, which is one of the big surgical operations, cannot be performed with 100% success rate. They also state that there are operations that fail both in this clinic and other clinics. But 3 out of these 100 patients were involved. After following the rules given by them, they stated that if there is no genetically problem, there will definitely be good results. It has been 8 months since my operation. I have very good results. The result of my friend is not as beautiful as mine, but my friend is very satisfied. Thanks Dr.CAYMAZ and his Team.
I would like to thank Dr. Caymaz and his wonderful team for their great job, after undergoing a 12 hour procedure 2 weeks ago..initially i was really nervous, concerned and confused about which clinic should i choose for the procedure but after reading all the excellent reviews and then talking to Emir who is the customer service representitive, i felt that dr. Caymaz will suit and fullfil my expectations..and i wasn't wrong..a real and genuine special thanks to dr. Caymaz and the brilliant guy Emir for their care, support and generosity, i would highly recommend dr. Caymaz, and thankfully i am already seeing good results even 2 weeks after the procedure, so fingers crossed it will continue succeeding like this. Thanks again for the excellent team..and keep up the good work..
Sami
We made the criterion of the operation with the doctor on the day of the operation. He made a consultation on the morning of the operation. He said that many patients wanted very good results even though the donor area was bad. I definitely do. If your donor area is bad, where will the hair be taken and transplanted? In addition, a minimum of 40-60 roots of cm2 should be placed so that a natural appearance is formed. Everybody is reading on the internet, but not looking back in the mirror. First of all, donor capacity was very important. My donor capacity was fine and there wasn't much bald space. There was an opening in the frontal area and the hill area only in those areas. It's been 8 months now, I'm very happy. I recommend Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ to everyone. It is a nice feature that it accepts a maximum of 2 cases per day and opens the hair channels by itself. I hope they continue on the same line. Thanks Hair Istanbul, Their Customer Service Mr. Emir and his medical team.
5 years ago, I started clinical searches for hair transplantation. Now I can definitely say that I made the right decision 2 years ago. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is a successful surgeon in his field. He did my operation successfully. Approximately 5200 hair follicles were transplanted. Also, if we were to pay, I paid around 4500 USD. If we look at Canada and America, if we paid 6-10 dollars per graft, it would not be less than $ 30,000 now that we know that we are looking for good surgeons and suitable countries.
Dr. Caymaz opened my hair channels one by one. And the Medical team implanted hair follicles in all channels. It was my Sapphire or DHI technique that I heard and read a lot. I suggest you to use Sapphire Fue technique if very high graft hair transplantation will be done. He knows the technique well and makes successful results in both techniques. I would like to extend my thanks to the Hair Istanbul team and Dr. Caymaz and wish them continued success.
Hello everyone, my name is Luay; feedback is very important. I have read the comments of too many clinics and decided to choose Dr. Caymaz. At this time, there is an outbreak of coronavirus all over the world. First of all, I had a hard time finding the right doctor, but if I could go under these conditions, but I used a mask (N95) at the airport and on the plane. Already a coronavirus positive cases in Turkey still do not. 20 days have passed and I am healthy. I also have it in my hair now. I also used hand hygiene antiseptic to protect against coronavirus. If you are very careful, there is nothing to worry about. By the way, I really liked my hairline, crown area and frontal area was very important for me. Dr. Caymaz said that enough hair transplantation has been done for both areas. They used beard and back-sides head donor areas too. My donor areas are ok now. He also suggested that I use Minoxidil Spray for the crown area. I bought the medicines that they sold for 6 months of use. I share this feedback on the links they sent. I would like to thank the Hair Istanbul Medical Team and Dr. Erkam Caymaz.
First of all, I want everyone to read well. We did research for a few months like everyone else. Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ suggested a friend. In fact, we were between Dr. Acar and Dr. Caymaz. After a little more research, we decided on Dr. Caymaz. Good kide we did so. We made two operations in 2 days. Prices vary from person to person and whether Dr. Caymaz opens your hair channels. Simply perfect organization. Also, I recommend you to have an operation as a Vip patient, otherwise Dr. Caymaz will not open your channels. As a Vip patient, I had my operation done to Dr. Caymaz. Very knowledgeable and attentive one by one opened my hair channels. You fill in a few forms in the morning and Dr. Caymaz evaluates those forms quickly. It seemed very professional to me. I did not want to use photography on social media, they did not use it, it was important to me. But my friend wanted his photos to be shared on social media and they said they would use his.
Something I noticed did not go immediately after opening my channel, it was only a few hours of my operation. He followed the operation for a long time. He said something to the medical team from time to time about the operation. He directs. Don't worry, get your ticket.
I chose Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ to have my operation 2 months ago. A friend had recommended it. I am very satisfied. You will be satisfied. My operation took about 10 hours, but they met any need. They also do not want a hidden fee. The operation begins after you pay whatever they want at the hospital directly in cash and the consultation for your operation is done by Dr. Caymaz. Your hair channels are carefully opened with a sapphire pen by Dr. Caymaz. I also did not feel pain. They use something called a painless anesthesia device. Thanks to Emir Bey, Hair Istanbul and his medical team.
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 16th February 2020
First of all, hello everyone. You are now investigating where to have my hair transplantation. Don't worry, I'll help you a little.
One year ago, I was looking for hair transplant clinics on the internet, sitting in the same seat you were in. First of all, I said that I have to find a cheap and high quality surgeon from England in terms of price. I found Hair Istanbul. I have seen that Dr. Caymaz hands and surgery has been doing very good operations and even many people in England.
First of all, I asked a detailed question by mail, and then I sent my photos with the answers I received. They told me that they were going to implant around 4,500 hair follicles and that there would be a dense hair transplant, Dr. Caymaz evaluated my hair. Mr. Ismail was very helpful in this regard.
Later, I asked for a 10% deposit from me because I was thinking of having an operation at a later date and I was sure I sent it. They made my operation by paying approximately £ 3000 total, far below the UK prices. They say that if I normally came within 1 month, they would not want a deposit. They did not receive a deposit from other patients. I paid the rest of the fee upon arrival at the hospital, in advance.
If we come to the day of operation. Around 7:30 in the morning, the driver took me from my hotel and took me to the hospital. We sat down with Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ , firstly we discussed information about my clinic and his evaluations about my hair. After blood tests, Dr. Caymaz drew my hair design and line. Later, Dr. Caymaz opened my channels for hair transplantation. The work of Doctor Caymaz was the two most important parts and he finished his work and handed it over to his experienced teams.
After the operation, I went to my hotel. After resting for 1 day, they were taken back to the hospital for washing and first check. Then everything was fine, they left the airport. Never forget that the most important thing here is to pour your shells in the 10th wash. Thanks for all!
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 4th February 2020 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 4th February 2020
Hello everyone, I had a lot of interviews with clinics. There were really very affordable bidders. However, although the price is a bit more expensive than other clinics, my operation was performed by the famous surgeon doctor Erkam CAYMAZ, who made hair transplantation cheaper and higher quality than many clinics in Europe. I am very pleased. I would recommend it to everyone.
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Hello everyone, I want to start out by saying that this is a true review which took me four month post surgery to finally write. It took me four months because I wanted to give an honest review of my results so far and experience.

I flew from the United States into Istanbul Turkey four months and a week ago. I have to say that I had my worries about going to Istanbul as anyone would traveling to a foriegn country, however, once I landed I had nothing but a great experience from the moment I was picked up at the airport till the day of my departure.

As far as the surgery. I was going very bald and needed after consulting in person with Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and his staff, they recommend that I needed approximately 5,500 grafts. After the one on one consultation, Dr. CAYMAZ made all the channels using the sapphire blade. Once complete his staff took over implanting the hair stems. The staff was very professional during the many hours of surgery.

Once I arrived back to the states, I was once again very worried of what my progress would look like, however, after four months and a week since my surgery I have to honestly say WOW. What an amazing result I am starting to see in the short time. I have followed every recommendation from Dr.CAYMAZ and he has answered all my question post surgery in a timely fashion. I 100% recommend Dr. CAYMAZ and will gladly be reposting a review in the months to follow. Thank you Dr. CAYMAZ, you have brought back my confidence.
First of all, I would like to thank my surgeon Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and the Hair Istanbul Team. I present my thanks from Washington three years later.
3 years ago, 5500 hair grafts were planted by Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ. Dr. Caymaz suggested the latest technology, sapphire fue technique. I am very satisfied with my hair. I keep my donor areas long. 5500 grafts are really too much but as a result, baldness in front of my head has gone and my new hair has come. I rejuvenated!
I had received many more suitable offers from many companies, but I especially read the reputation of Dr. Caymaz from many of my friends and some publications in America. I came to the conclusion that he was really successful in this regard. I paid 3,500 USD for the Hair Istanbul company and Dr. Caymaz for an extra 1000 USD before the operation. (I gave myself willingly money.)
One feature of Dr. Caymaz is that he is the only surgeon in this industry that uses both hands, which makes it practical to direct the hair channels as if these two people are performing the operation.
Dr. Caymaz drew my hair transplantation line and informed me before the operation. He opened my channels with sapphire pen. He had checked in the operation room from time to time. The rest was completed by the professional team.
In addition, I received a 6-month package from the post-operative maintenance kits and was 800 USD. Dr. Caymaz said that after using it, my hair will grow louder and my donor area will recover faster. Many of my friends met Dr. Caymaz thanks to me. Thank you.
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 19th January 2020
I've researched a lot of clinics and corresponded with how many people. They're cheap hair transplant clinics in Turkey, but how successful are discussed. I think there are too many clinics that make self-sacrifice. How can one surgeon perform up to 2 by-pass operations per day? Hair transplantation is also a selfless job. Impossible that a surgeon can not do 10 operations per day.
I would especially like to thank Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ for their interest. Dr. Mohammed and Dr.Caymaz performed my operation wonderfully. The doctor only draws the hairline and opens the hair channels, but in the meantime he comes to the room to check. They do their operations in a nice big hospital. I believe they didn't take more than 1-2 operations a day because the doctors are taking care of you personally. I think the $ 3500 I gave you deserves more. Their organization is very great. Thanks for all Hair Istanbul team.
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 16th December 2019
Wow.simply the best place to do your hair transplant. Excellent and exceptional experienced stuff and doctors.
Thanks.
Hi, i would like to thanks Hair Istanbul's Clinic Team (Hairstanbul) and Their Doctors who are Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed DEMIR.
They did hair transplant operation with the Sapphire Fue Technique.
My favorite friend of mine had been in operation at Hairstanbul Clinic last year and he was very pleased.
As a result of my long searches and researches, I chose Hair Istanbul (Hairstanbul) clinic because of its professionalism and good results, as well as operations performed by real doctors.
When I contacted through phone, they asked me to send photos of my hair from 4 directions. After the evaluation, they told me they would plant 3500 hair follicles. They told me they'd plant 1500 grafts in England. There was also those who want to charge 4500–5200 £ in the UK as charged. Hair Istanbul clinic said that they would plant 3500 grafts and they would charge 3000 £ . At first I didn't believe it because both the half-price and the more grafts and the surgeons would do the operation. I accepted it very excitedly and took my plane ticket and threw it at them.
3-day 5-star hotel accommodation as a place where they have arranged a touristic place in Taksim square I was very pleased with the hotel. I would like to say that it is a really nice and sterile hospital.
I believed that after seeing with my eyes that they performed 1-2 operations every day.
I know they normally do 8-15 cases a day in many clinics, and they say it's supposedly done by a doctor, but it's all a lie.
I want you to take a good look at the shared photos of Instagram pages. All surgeons share their photos with their patients.
I'm very pleased. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 8th November 2019 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 8th November 2019 Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 8th November 2019
Thanks for chose Hair Istanbul Clinic..
www.hairstanbul.com
They are being consulted by real doctors (Dr.Muhammed DEMIR; Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ) and they are contacted by real doctors and your operation is performed by real doctors. I didn't believe it until I had an operation at the Hairstanbul Clinic. You should definitely choose. Approximately 5426 hair follicles were transplanted. I paid 3500 USD. They provided accommodation for 3 nights in a 5 star hotel. It was nice to stay in Taksim square.

In the beginning, and above all, the treatment was very special, especially from Mr.Ismail. In the hospital, all specialized doctors are wonderful in their work and treatment and have a high level of accuracy in work. Their sole goal is to be patient and ensure success. I am very happy in all respects in the hospital and it was a wonderful experience. Good choice and great result. To communicate with the medical consultant anna maria for excellent treatment: www.Hairstanbul.Com
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Thanks Mr.William, please send us your head photos every months.
I had hair and eyebrows transplant only last week ago,
at present is to soon to see any result but I have full confidence it will be great,
Top Clinic is amazing,
It is up-to-date clean & spacious,
The Medical team are all very professional & attentive to every need,
I was extremely happy with the service I would recommend Top Clinic to anyone that is considering hair transplant
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Best Cost | Sapphire FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews