of reviewers recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ Reviews

About Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ:

New Hair Transplant Method!
Sapphire Micro FUE ! DHI!
ONLY in ISTANBUL/ TURKEY
WhatsApp: +905425518800 | https://goo.gl/2WkSWp
www.hairstanbul.com

☑ No shave (If your donor is suitable)
☑ No pain anesthesia
☑ No bloody look
☑ Very dense hair, up to 4000-6000 grafts
☑ Full service general hospital
☑ 10 years experienced doctors
☑ High quality PRP (Plazma)
☑ High quality medical kit
☑ Ultra lux hotel
☑ VIP transfer in Istanbul
☑ 24 hours translater support
☑ We have also doing DHI

info@hairstanbul.com

Medical Park Hospital,Merkez Mahallesi, Çukurçesme Cd. 57-59, 34250 Gaziosmanpasa/Istanbul

Tell us how Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ made you happy
5 months ago, as a result of my long research, I signed with Hair Istanbul Clinic. I paid £ 3000. There was a 5-star hotel stay for 3 nights and it was in Taksim Square. Approximately 3500 grafts were transplanted. My channels were opened by Dr.Erkam Caymaz. Later, I learned that he was one of the famous surgeons successful in the field of Dr.Caymaz. I would also like to emphasize that he is a rare surgeon who can use both his right hand and his left hand. My hair transplantation was very happy. From time to time Dr.Caymaz came to the operation room and provided control. All I want from Hair Istanbul is to introduce themselves. I invited them to London. They need more recognition. It is impossible to find a famous surgeon performing 1-2 operations per day. I also forwarded this to Dr.Caymaz; He said that I was absolutely right and that he always wanted the management to do this. Of course, Dr. Caymaz worked in the operating room for many years, I would like to say that you have a experienced in hair transplantation. It is good to have chosen Hair Istanbul and accompanied by Dr. Caymaz. Thank you Dr.Caymaz and Team!
Hello everyone, I had a lot of interviews with clinics. There were really very affordable bidders. However, although the price is a bit more expensive than other clinics, my operation was performed by the famous surgeon doctor Erkam CAYMAZ, who made hair transplantation cheaper and higher quality than many clinics in Europe. I am very pleased. I would recommend it to everyone.
Hello everyone, I want to start out by saying that this is a true review which took me four month post surgery to finally write. It took me four months because I wanted to give an honest review of my results so far and experience. I flew from the United States into Istanbul Turkey four months and a week ago. I have to say that I had my worries about going to Istanbul as anyone would traveling to a foriegn country, however, once I landed I had nothing but a great experience from the moment I was picked up at the airport till the day of my departure. As far as the surgery. I was going very bald and needed after consulting in person with Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and his staff, they recommend that I needed approximately 5,500 grafts. After the one on one consultation, Dr. CAYMAZ made all the channels using the sapphire blade. Once complete his staff took over implanting the hair stems. The staff was very professional during the many hours of surgery. Once I arrived back to the states, I was once again very worried of what my progress would look like, however, after four months and a week since my surgery I have to honestly say WOW. What an amazing result I am starting to see in the short time. I have followed every recommendation from Dr.CAYMAZ and he has answered all my question post surgery in a timely fashion. I 100% recommend Dr. CAYMAZ and will gladly be reposting a review in the months to follow. Thank you Dr. CAYMAZ, you have brought back my confidence.
Hello everyone, I want to start out by saying that this is a true review which took me four month post surgery to finally write. It took me four months because I wanted to give an honest review of my results so far and experience. I fly from the United States into Istanbul Turkey four months and a week ago. I have to say that I had my worries about going to Istanbul as anyone would traveling to a foriegn country, however, once I landed I had nothing but a great experience from the moment I was picked up at the airport till the day of my departure. As far as the surgery. I was going very bald and needed after consulting in person with Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and his staff, they recommend that I needed approximately 5,500 grafts. After the one on one consultation, Dr. CAYMAZ made all the channels using the sapphire blade. Once complete his staff took over implanting the hair stems. The staff was very professional during the many hours of surgery. Once I arrived back to the states, I was once again very worried of what my progress would look like, however, after four months and a week since my surgery I have to honestly say WOW. What an amazing result I am starting to see in the short time. I have followed every recommendation from Dr.CAYMAZ and he has answered all my question post surgery in a timely fashion. I 100% recommend Dr. CAYMAZ and will gladly be reposting a review in the months to follow. Thank you Dr. CAYMAZ, you have brought back my confidence.
First of all, I would like to thank my surgeon Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and the Hair Istanbul Team. I present my thanks from Washington three years later. 3 years ago, 5500 hair grafts were planted by Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ. Dr. Caymaz suggested the latest technology, sapphire fue technique. I am very satisfied with my hair. I keep my donor areas long. 5500 grafts are really too much but as a result, baldness in front of my head has gone and my new hair has come. I rejuvenated! I had received many more suitable offers from many companies, but I especially read the reputation of Dr. Caymaz from many of my friends and some publications in America. I came to the conclusion that he was really successful in this regard. I paid 3,500 USD for the Hair Istanbul company and Dr. Caymaz for an extra 1000 USD before the operation. (I gave myself willingly money.) One feature of Dr. Caymaz is that he is the only surgeon in this industry that uses both hands, which makes it practical to direct the hair channels as if these two people are performing the operation. Dr. Caymaz drew my hair transplantation line and informed me before the operation. He opened my channels with sapphire pen. He had checked in the operation room from time to time. The rest was completed by the professional team. In addition, I received a 6-month package from the post-operative maintenance kits and was 800 USD. Dr. Caymaz said that after using it, my hair will grow louder and my donor area will recover faster. Many of my friends met Dr. Caymaz thanks to me. Thank you.
I've researched a lot of clinics and corresponded with how many people. They're cheap hair transplant clinics in Turkey, but how successful are discussed. I think there are too many clinics that make self-sacrifice. How can one surgeon perform up to 2 by-pass operations per day? Hair transplantation is also a selfless job. Impossible that a surgeon can not do 10 operations per day. I would especially like to thank Dr.Muhammed Demir and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ for their interest. Dr. Mohammed and Dr.Caymaz performed my operation wonderfully. The doctor only draws the hairline and opens the hair channels, but in the meantime he comes to the room to check. They do their operations in a nice big hospital. I believe they didn't take more than 1-2 operations a day because the doctors are taking care of you personally. I think the $ 3500 I gave you deserves more. Their organization is very great. Thanks for all Hair Istanbul team.
Wow.simply the best place to do your hair transplant. Excellent and exceptional experienced stuff and doctors.
Thanks.
Hi, i would like to thanks Hair Istanbul's Clinic Team (Hairstanbul) and Their Doctors who are Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed DEMIR. They did hair transplant operation with the Sapphire Fue Technique. My favorite friend of mine had been in operation at Hairstanbul Clinic last year and he was very pleased. As a result of my long searches and researches, I chose Hair Istanbul (Hairstanbul) clinic because of its professionalism and good results, as well as operations performed by real doctors. When I contacted through phone, they asked me to send photos of my hair from 4 directions. After the evaluation, they told me they would plant 3500 hair follicles. They told me they'd plant 1500 grafts in England. There was also those who want to charge 4500–5200 £ in the UK as charged. Hair Istanbul clinic said that they would plant 3500 grafts and they would charge 3000 £ . At first I didn't believe it because both the half-price and the more grafts and the surgeons would do the operation. I accepted it very excitedly and took my plane ticket and threw it at them. 3-day 5-star hotel accommodation as a place where they have arranged a touristic place in Taksim square I was very pleased with the hotel. I would like to say that it is a really nice and sterile hospital. I believed that after seeing with my eyes that they performed 1-2 operations every day. I know they normally do 8-15 cases a day in many clinics, and they say it's supposedly done by a doctor, but it's all a lie. I want you to take a good look at the shared photos of Instagram pages. All surgeons share their photos with their patients. I'm very pleased. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Thanks for chose Hair Istanbul Clinic..
www.hairstanbul.com
They are being consulted by real doctors (Dr.Muhammed DEMIR; Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ) and they are contacted by real doctors and your operation is performed by real doctors. I didn't believe it until I had an operation at the Hairstanbul Clinic. You should definitely choose. Approximately 5426 hair follicles were transplanted. I paid 3500 USD. They provided accommodation for 3 nights in a 5 star hotel. It was nice to stay in Taksim square. In the beginning, and above all, the treatment was very special, especially from Mr.Ismail. In the hospital, all specialized doctors are wonderful in their work and treatment and have a high level of accuracy in work. Their sole goal is to be patient and ensure success. I am very happy in all respects in the hospital and it was a wonderful experience. Good choice and great result. To communicate with the medical consultant anna maria for excellent treatment: www.Hairstanbul.Com
Thanks Mr.William, please send us your head photos every months.
I had hair and eyebrows transplant only last week ago, at present is to soon to see any result but I have full confidence it will be great, Top Clinic is amazing, It is up-to-date clean & spacious, The Medical team are all very professional & attentive to every need, I was extremely happy with the service I would recommend Top Clinic to anyone that is considering hair transplant
One of my two friends chose Dr.Erdogan and the other chose Hairstanbul Clinic. 3500 grafts were transplanted in Dr. Erdogan's clinic and he was not happy with the results. Paid 7000 euro fee. The results of my friend who planted 6200 grafts in Hairstanbul clinic are very good. He also paid the 3000 euro fee. I have researched real hair transplant surgeons in Turkey last 6 months for my possible hair transplant operation because my budget not enough for have operation in my country. Unfortuanatelly hair transplant operation prices so so expensive in England. Last month I chose the Hairstanbul clinic and 5200 grafts were transplanted to me. And I paid 2500 euro as the fee. My hair looks pretty frequent. I'm looking forward to my result. Two hair transplant surgeons are working in Hairstanbul clinic. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed DEMİR, I am very pleased with the two. Dr.Demir opened my channels with a sapphire pen. In addition, Dr. Caymaz made some opened channels with sapphire fue technique. Dr.Muhammed Demir made all the explanations himself and didn't leave the operation. Doctors in other clinics do not open channels. They just draw the hairline and leave. But Dr.Demir not only drew my hair line but also opened my channels and constantly followed his team. The only problem I had was that the operation time was 12 hours, but it was obvious that it took so much time to implant this much graft. There are 4 and 5 star hotel options as well as other clinics pick you up from the airport and follow you through the whole process. The hospitals are very sterile and large. I'm still getting quick answers to my questions. I am confident that the Hair Istanbul clinic, which can be found at www.Hairstanbul.com , will satisfy you greatly.
I first contacted Hairstanbul in July 2019 and was greeted. I did operation End of the August 2019. I researched many clinics, but in the end, I chose Hair Istanbul due to the personal connection (Dr.Muhammet Demir and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ) they establish with their clients, in particular. He followed-up about two months later, and since then, really made an effort to answer all of my questions and ease any concern. They are professional, friendly and take the care for the patient very seriously. For those of you considering this procedure. I would highly recommend to reach out to Hairstanbul.
Başlangıçta çok gergindim ama her bir personel bana her konuda çok rahat hissettirdiler. De. Erkam ve Dr. Muhammed benim cerrahımdı ve mükemmellerdi! Başlamadan önce tüm süreç boyunca benimle konuştular, ayrıca, o da benden önce yaptığı her şeyi, iğnesiz enjeksiyonlardan başını püskürtmeye kadar konuştular. Saç ekimi yaptırmayı düşünen tavsiye ederim. Herkese çok teşekkür ederim .
I write these sentences from London. I'm quite happy with my operation. Four weeks passed. They implanted about 6100 grafts. Dr.Muhammed Demir opened my channels with the sapphire fue technique. I'm very happy with him. I gave £ 3000 as a fee but it had everything except my plane ticket and visa. I stayed in a 5 star hotel and it was in Taksim Square. The location and hotel was just great. The hospital are already excellent. The team was perfect. Dr.Erkam Caymaz made explanatory explanations both before and after. He did some of the operation himself. I'm very pleased with the team and the doctors. I will send all my friends to Hair Istanbul Clinic.
2 years ago i chose this Hair Istanbul Clinic , My result is really good like natural. Dr.Muhammed DEMİR and Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ was doing my operation. Why i chose this clinic cause they are doing operation 1 or 2 a day. That's incredible also they are realy doctors, i checked twice before operation. They are very kindly and trusteble peoples. Some people asking me how much did you pay, doesn't matter for money because i am so happy now. Can you buy to happiness? (Yes i did!) Any one need to happy? If you want to happy you will choose they. Dr.Muhammed and Dr.Erkam helped me all the time with all information and anything i need. Thanks for all. Best wishes friends.
Best services, doctors and personnel. 1 mega session (5920 grafts) done in one day , Dr.Muhammed DEMİR very professional surgery i am very pleasure. Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ helped me everytime and he is consultant to me. When i was operation doctor was in room also after channel. Dr. Muhammed / Dr. Erkam did my operation and my operation it took 10 hours. I paid 3k £ for all full inclusive package. Dr.Erkam Attended us all the time with all information and anything we needed. I loved hotel and hospital! We are very happy with everything. Top top ever!!
Having an operation abroad? It seemed so frightening at first but the prices (0,5-1 euro per graft it depends, little expensive some clinic but they are doing one or two operation a day, This is very reassuring. Not like other clinic. They are implanting minimum 3000 graft also. They are little interesting. 4500 hair follicles were implanted.) and the promised quality was also so good that I gave it a try at last. So, I searched and searched for three months to find the best treatment that can make me feel comfortable. After offers after offers, I decided to go with Hair Istanbul Clinic. First, all the people I talked to were very kind and understanding all my needs. Second, the results of their doctors are sooo professional! Third, thehospital is so clear. It is nearly 6 months after my hair transplantation, everything is going so well, even beyond my expectations. I had a great time in Turkey and also got the chance to travel around Istanbul as well. My doctor was so caring and following me up every month. The best is the Hairstanbul staff as they were so helpful and very kind.
I had hair transplant operation 1 years ago and thanks to Hairstanbul Turkey, I got my original hair line and hairs shape back. I paid 2500£ fee, but that's ok. I want to send more nowadays because of i really liked. Dr.Erkam Caymaz and Dr.Muhammed Demir used Sapphire Fue Technique i liked they channel from my head. Very kindly Doctors. I was susceptible at first of doing the transplant in Turkey however the staff at natural Hair took very good care of me. They were professional and credible and the transplant itself was very smooth process. They knew exactly what they were doing. I am glad I got my hairline back and will definitely say that Hair Istanbul Transplant clinic is one of the best in Istanbul.
I would say really experienced and professional team of doctors and nurses. Hospital was very clean and with high standard. I researched JCI Certified Hospital. My stay was also awesome it was little far from center but i really enjoyed it as i was picked and dropped by them. So quite peaceful stay. I also Thank you Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed Demir. They used Sapphire Fue Technique also. I am really offer this Technique.I really offer for Hair Transplant in Turkey this clinic....Top ever!
I did operation 5 months ago. I paid 2750 £. Thats really cheap. That was amazing experience. Actually, the moment I walked through the door, I realized I was making the really right choice... The doctors -Dr.Muhammed / Dr.Erkam- and medical team were very friendly, professional and informative. They did their best to help me to understand all the processes and make me feel comfortable. And that’s why I recommend Hairstanbul to everyone…
Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews Cost Price FUE DHI & Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews