Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Diane
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Jounall Méndez
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Melanie
More Photos & Videos
I deliberately searched for a family run / independent business rather than a supermarket hamper , as during this time of COVID19 I felt it important to support a personal business. Everything was spot on from choice of hampers, ease of website use, delivery information etc. The recipient was delighted! Thank you 😊
Excellent service will definitely recommend and use again.
Very happy recipient
I ordered the sweet and savoury tower. I read the reviews and decided to treat my daughter and her family. Ordering was very easy as was writing my message. The whole process was very good. I was kept informed when delivery and time slot was to be made and by whom. It all went like clockwork. I am so impressed but More importantly my daughter and family said it was beautiful and the contents were delicious. Thank so much.
This was a gift
It arrived on time as promised
The recipients said it was great
Gift was for my son in isolation. He loved it. Came in beautifully wrapped box with bow. Very pleased with service and delivery.
Will definitely order from you again
It was a lovely to be able to send a hamper to my family at this time when I can’t see them. The cookies etc were well received and the whole process of ordering and delivery were easy and efficient. I intend to order more.
Grandchildren very excited to receive this hamper.
Yet another fabulous hamper, all products are high quality and delivery on time! Highly recommended!!
Hamper for care home .. came on time and staff seemed very happy with it but can’t comment personally
Just beautiful! Great service. Nearly didn't buy because it says 35cm high ...from photos it is much bigger! I will buy again
recipients always so happy to receive their gifts!
All went smoothly.
Ordered from them before. Didn't find the hamper I was looking for (the plum bowl spa) but settled on an alternative. Everything went smoothly including the delivery. Thank you.
Easy ordering, good tracking, delivery fast and with good communication and gifts beautifully packaged. Recipient loved the items and the packaging. Highly recommend hampergifts and will definitely order from them again.
The perfect gift for ‘at risk’ relatives during lockdown. My mum was absolutely delighted with her hamper and the surprise really cheered up! Third time I have used Hampergifts now and service is always 10/10.
Bath time Tower Pamper Hamper - beautiful.
I ordered this for my daughter who is working hard on her 3rd year final hand-in for Uni. Perfect stress buster. Arrived earlier than the original delivery date, which was a lovely surprise and the presentation of the tower boxes with a bow was definitely a WOW! Excellent service and will be recommending to friends.
It was a gift for our mum, which she loved. The presentation was beautiful and the choices of food was excellent. During the current lockdown, it really helped make the day special.
Arrived on time and goods were very much enjoyed.
Very pleased with my hamper. It had a lovely bow on it and when opened the cakes were arranged beautifully. The muffins and flap jacks are really tasty. There are also some biscuits which I have yet to try, but look very nice.
Have used hamper gifts for many years always satisfied with the products quality always good. Once I even put a wrong house number down but the gift still got to the right place
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,143 reviews