Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,158 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Ordered from Oz, delivered right on time in UK. Great choice, good value and so beautifully put together. The quality says "I care" about the recipient. Thank you.
The gift was delivered on time and the recipient was very pleased with what she received.
Easy to order and on time delivery. Thankyou
Delivered as promised
During my family's Easter celebration, the Easter baskets I got here were a big hit! Everything was delicious, and we intend to buy more for future festivities. The Belgian Flaked Truffles and Butterscotch Cookies are our favorites! Hamper gifts and https://auntlauries.com/easter-baskets/ are both excellent choices.
From Australia thank you for prompt reliable service. X
Very happy with the ease of ordering in NZ for delivery to Liverpool. Gift proceded to delivery address as requested and I was kept informed all the way. Thank you. Excellent service.Annie.
This is an excellent source of special gifts for your loved ones ! I live in the US and order with no hassle for delivery for my daughter! The lovely choices are great ! They come wrapped so dainty !
Brought as a birthday gift for a special friend. She was very pleased with the item which was also delivered on correct day
Fantastic service. Constant updates every step of the way. Delivered on time with photo of delivery so that one knows the parcel has reached its intended destination. Definitely will use them again
I am very pleased with the contents of the gift options, ease of ordering, and prompt delivery. A very successful way to send a gift from the USA to my family in the UK!
Lovely quality products. Easy to organise from Australia and was very much appreciated.
I had to order from Australia online to deliver a birthday gift for my daughter living in Surrey UK. All I can say is many thanks for 100% efficiently delivered on time, plus the beautiful we’ll received hamper
The recipient LOVED the hamper that I ordered. The website was easy for me to use and straightforward when it came to ordering. It arrived on time and was very well received. I will be using Hampergifts again. Thank you.
Great hamper. Beautiful wrapped. Items were just as described. Totally recommend.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2022
I found this site very easy to use. I was slightly worried that the order might not get to it’s destination on time as it was for a birthday, but it did, and the person receiving it was advised in good time of the delivery arrival. I cannot make any comment on the quality of the goods as I didn’t see it, but the make of the goods included were well known and that was a plus. Once I have received confirmation of this, I shall probably use them again.
Very good quality for money. My mom loved her gifts and her delicious goodies!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Awesome service placed my order from here in Australia the day before a perfect 07:30am delivery on my Dad’s birthday in the UK. Absolutely first class.
Chocolate Birthday tower is beautifully presented. Only disappointing thing is dpd missing delivery date so doesn’t arrive on recipients birthday.
We purchased the Amethyst Basket and our friends we're so happy when they received it. Delivery was spot on. We order from Canada, and the process was seamless. Would definitely recommend Hamper Gifts.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 3,158 reviews