Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2020
CAT
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Paul
I live in Australia and ordered both my children an Easter surprise hamper to be delivered in Scotland. They absolutely love them! I would highly recommend this company, communication was excellent - very good people to deal with - thank you
Super product looks fab. Easy to order in NZ for delivery in the UK. Email/text was sent so recipient knew something was going to arrive. Though courier didn’t ring door bell to say backer had been delivered.
Everything was absolutely perfect!
I sent the Amethyst to my Parents in the UK (I live in Sydney) who were absolutely blown away with it. Everything was perfect! The contents, delivering on time, everything about your service I couldn't fault. Thank You for my peace of mind and making my parents very happy. Will definitely use you again.5 Stars from me.
Great service and very quick delivery helped out a last minute requirement. Recipient very happy too so am sure I will be ordering again.
the Gift was delivered perfectly, exactly on the date requested and was fantastic!
my sister was very happy with the hamper
Everything was perfect! Customer service was also absolutely fantastic, went out their way to make sure something was delivered on time as I left it quite last minute. Thank you so much. Wouldn't hesitate to order again. Rae x
Beautifully presented Easter Hamper with a great variety of contents - much appreciated by the recipients! Thank you, Hampergifts :-)
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
This is a gift that NEVER fails to delight its recipient! A truly wonderful thing. It is the only thing that makes me have any regrets about not living in the UK any longer, which is that I cannot send myself a hamper! Seriously. Fantastic products, presentation and all this after the easy to use website and great customer service. DPD the couriers also deserve a mention here. Wonderful service. We have sent maybe 8 or 9 hampergifts over the last 3 years and I cannot thank you enough
I ordered a birthday gift for a friend in UK from Australia. My friend changed the gift after consulting with Alex and he confirmed that he will refund the difference but up to date no refund. Then the delivery went to next door rec'd email and immediately I gave the door number but was told it will now be delivered after 3 days. It was delivered 10 mins before the time was ending. Opening the gift my friend was not happy at all. The amount of money spend the gift is just not worth it. Not worth recommending.
Hello Safiya Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry you were not happy with our service. Please note the refund was issued back to our customers PayPal account the very same day as the order was placed (17th March), please do check and let us know. Also you unfortunately provided an incorrect door number which led to the delay. We'd love another opportunity to make this right for you. So if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on your next order. Once again thank you very much for giving us your feedback. Hampergifts Customer Care
Excellent customer service. Mum and Dad loved their gift, beautifully presented
All good experience from this end. Delivery experience very good. Quality of product very good. Well presented and contents very good quality This hamper was ordered by me in Australia The above comments are from my brother who received it Thank you so much !
I have used Hampergifts two or three times and have always been pleased with how they operate. My most recent order was for my son-in-law's birthday on 19th March when I sent him the happy birthday tower. It arrived on the day I requested and he was absolutely delighted with it. Ordering from Hampergifts is easy and I was kept informed regarding delivery.
Hello June Thank you for your feedback and for all your recent orders. We hope to see you again soon :) Hampergifts Customer Care
Excellent and varied choice, delivered on the day requested, pleasant manner on the phone and the hamper received rave reviews from the recipients. Shall look forward to doing more business in the future.
Went very smoothly. I live abroad so it is great to know you can reliably order something for someone in the UK and be sure it reaches them.
Purchased the 5 box birthday tower for a friend's 50th and she was over the moon to receive the item. Wonderfully presented and the treats inside are beautifully curated. The details sent ahead of the delivery were super professional. Can highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again for future presents.
The hamper was sent as a gift to friends. It was very well received, the mix of products excellent. Delivered on time, all round good service.
Easy to navigate the site. Prompt delivery . My mum was thrilled with the wonderful presentation and the contents of course 😊 Thank you for providing such happiness during such troubled times
Thank you Hampergifts you made sending a birthday gift from Australia so easy, first class service and lovely products and great communication. Highly recommend this Company.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,829 reviews