Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
Living in South Africa and unable to travel to the UK due to the COVID-19 lockdown, I ordered the wine and cheese feast hamper for my father's birthday. I was fully informed of the progress of the gift from ordering to delivery. My father was extremely pleased with the quality of the contents. Well done on a great product and service!
What you see is what you get. Absolutely loved how well the delivery was done. Everything was carefully packed and communication on progress was quick and excellent. Best gift shop!
I was delighted with the range of hampers and the service. The recipients were delighted with their hampers. Thank you. Please keep the standard up!
Perfect delivery. Ordered for 40th birthday and recipient extremely impressed with her Eye Full Tower hamper and its luxury contents. Will definitely use Hampergifts again.
Order process was straightforward, confirmation prompt and reassuring, delivery on time, and quality of product was very good.
0rdered the Breakfast Hamper, arrived on the specified day and just at breakfast time, lovely product.
Bought as a gift, sent direct. The hamper arrived on the day arranged and our friend was very happy with his gift.
The hamper was a gift to celebrate my daughter's promotion and as I wanted it to arrive on the day of promotion I ordered from Hampergifts. The hamper arrived on the correct day with advanced notice of an hour slot of when it would arrive.
From site to payment to delivery I found the whole experience relaxed clear and professional
Absolute brilliant service and products. Delivered on time. Website simple to use.
Excellent selection of gifts available, fast and efficient service. Great for sending nice surprises.
This is the first time I have ordered from Hampergifts and am really pleased with the service. Was delivered on time and was wonderfully received by my Great Nephew and Niece for their new baby girl. PS I ordered from Australia.
The hamper was bought for my son as a birthday present . He was absolutely delighted rating it a great present . I was pleased with the communication keeping me informed as to delivery . Will definitely use this company again .
Easy to order. The recipient of the hamper was delighted with the choices in the hamper. It was delivered on time and I was kept informed re delivery time etc.
Will use Hampergifts again.
I bought a hamper for my 92year old mother. It arrived on time and was extremely well presented and the products included were good value for money. She was delighted. Thank you . J moyes
Our son was so delighted for his birthday present . Rating it a fabulous and great present . I have to say I was very impressed of the company's details in keeping ,me in contact from the time of the order to the delivery and as to how sure they make sure it is delivered to the right customer on the date agreed . Wonderful company would recommend and definitely use again
It was as the picture Showed and delivered on time.
I ordered a hamper of cookies and cakes for my daughter’s birthday. It was delivered to her exactly on the requested day. She loved the presentation and said the contents were delicious. I’d use this company again without hesitation.
Hi Deborah
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
My second time ordering from the website. Easy and efficient to order on line. Excellent communication in keeping me informed when to expect delivery. Will definitely order again!
Lovely hamper, many thanks