Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,162 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Very good quality for money. My mom loved her gifts and her delicious goodies!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Awesome service placed my order from here in Australia the day before a perfect 07:30am delivery on my Dad’s birthday in the UK. Absolutely first class.
Chocolate Birthday tower is beautifully presented. Only disappointing thing is dpd missing delivery date so doesn’t arrive on recipients birthday.
We purchased the Amethyst Basket and our friends we're so happy when they received it. Delivery was spot on. We order from Canada, and the process was seamless. Would definitely recommend Hamper Gifts.
Ordered last minute for my mum, the hamper arrived when scheduled and she was delighted with the contents. Would recommend and use again.
I have ordered several hampers. The last time there was a slight hiccup when an incorrect hamper was mistakenly delivered. When this was pointed out the matter was resolved very quickly with no fuss. I will certainly use Hampergifts again given a) the high quality of product and choice; and now b) the fact an error was dealt with so expeditiously and to my satisfaction.
It was OK' as usual, from finding the gift, to ordering it and keeping me posted on the progress. BUT, despite your confirmation of the delivery date, it was delivered 2 days in advance of the actual date, which ruined the surprise for my daughter's wedding anniversary. Disappointing :-(
Dear Zvia Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry your gift arrived early To deliver on a Monday we need to dispatch on Friday and our courier (DPD) is occasionally upgrading and delivering parcels planned for a Monday early (usually on the Saturday beforehand). Unfortunately we have no control over this and we do have notice in place during checkout to advise customers of this - however we will look to make this clearer in future. For future reference, you can also use the tracking email /SMS from DPD to change your delivery until your requested date :) We are very sorry once again for the issues with your delivery and we sincerely hope to see you again Hampergifts Team
Brilliant service from ordering through to the delivery. Definitely use hampergifts again.
Excellent service - amazing hampers thank you
Happy to tell U that all over the procedure, everything has been done as promised and in a perfect way. Cheers!
I was so impressed with the quality of the items as well as the presentation and delivery. I definitely recommend Hamper Gifts and will use them again in the future. Thank you!
The recipient was very happy with their gift
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Easy ordering, and order was delivered on time. This is the second time I have done an order with Hampergifts. And will use them again in due course.
I sent my mum the cookies and chocolate basket for Mother’s Day and she was very pleased with it. Delivery was impeccable - we were given a one hour window and it arrived bang on time.
Living g in New Zealand its always a blessing to find a u.k. company on line that does exactly what l expect at a reasonable price and with lovely gifts. My Mum was thrilled with her hamper and it arrived when you said it would. I will keep you in my favorites for the future. Geraldine.
Dear Geraldine Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We hope to see you again soon Hampergifts Team
Recipient was delighted with the Fruit & Nut Hamper!
Bought for my grandson and his wife on moving into a new house.They were delighted with it. I would definitely buy again.
Delivered on time and very impressed that the driver managed to find it despite the fact we had been given - and gave you - the wrong postcode.
So satisfied! Thanks Hampergifts for the arrangement of the gift tower. My boyfriend loved it and it came in the morning so great start of his day ❤️
The recipients were delighted with their hamper!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 3,162 reviews