Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
Hi,
Thanks for organising the Hamper we recently sent. It was receceived on the morning (about 9.00am) of the day requested and the person who recieved was thrilled with the quality and selection.
The chocolates arrived on time and were a lovely, delicious gift.
This is the third hamper I have had from you and all recipients were delighted with contents and quality of products. Many thanks.
Excellent service.
Website easy to use, communication was great. Given an hour slot of time of delivery.
Care home staff were delighted with the hamper.
Thank you so much for the lovely service arrangements made and my husband was so excited to receive the package as he didn’t know till he opens that it was sent by myself. I was thrilled by his excitement and all the mini gifts inside was well organized.... !!
I find the site easy to navigate and I like the gift options. this is the 2nd time i have ordered from Hampergifts and have not been disappointed. I order from Canada and have it delivered to South London. They send an estimated timed delivery notice and they arrive when they say they will. This is a great way to send a gift when so far away, they make it very easy. Thanks Hampergifts!
The gift arrived on time and was lovely.
The website is easy to use and their delivery has been spot on. Those receiving gifts seem to be pleased.
Excellent products, value for money, presentation and delivery
Easy and delivered as needed
It was a present which the recipient was thrilled with. Excellent efficient delivery. Well done in these difficult times
Excellent service and products. Good choice and able to choose delivery dates. Would recommend to friends and family.
I was so pleased with the hamper it was as it was advertised, beautifully packaged and arrived the day requested. The ordering process was easy even though I was ordering from Australia to be sent to a UK address. The recipient whom is known to be fussy was delighted at what turned up on her doorstep and appreciated the 1hr delivery time slot. Compared to other companies I looked into the hamper I ordered was excellent value for $.
I will absolutely be using hampergifts in the future🤩🤩
Hi
I am in Australia I ordered for my mother in law in Northern Island for her birthday Gordon Luxury hamper and I’m very happy with their services specially in this time it was on time and the same day and my mother in law Was over the moon the way it was delivered beautifully packed
I was an order before and it was great as well I give five star and highly recommend .
An absolutely superb gift. Our daughter was thrilled with the hamper and couldn't believe how much was in it. Thank you
Excellent transaction sorting out rede livery after issue with address.
I will be using your company when needs arise
Excellent service, delivery was a day early and the recipients of the gift said it was lovely. They sent me a photo, and were very excited to try the contents. I was a little nervous about using a company I hadn't used before, especially as the hamper was a gift. To be honest, I normally go with an M&S hamper as I know they will be reliable. This time, they had a two week delivery time, and so 3 days before the birthdays, I was stuck. I found HamperGifts and saw good reviews. They had a hamper with the contents I wanted, at my pricepoint, and I decided to take a chance. M&S's loss is HamperGift's gain - I'll be using them from now on.
Very good professional and fast service. Beautiful presentation and lovely items of food. I would definitely order from this company again. Many thanks. :)
superb service - great choice of gifts and extremely efficient delivery service. I am from NZ and was late getting a birthday gift for my son in the UK. Hampergifts sorted it for me - well done team. Mind you - with Covid, i'm not sure when i'll get over to share it with him..if there's any left
All worked as was conveyed! Great selection too
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,354 reviews