Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2020
CAT
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Paul
Smooth and excellent process.
The hamper was delivered on the exact day requested and looked great with a lovely big bow on it . Our mum was thrilled with the muffin selection.
Wonderful quality, great communication. I would definitely use Hampergifts again
I ordered a birthday tower for my mother in law. She was delighted with the contents and she loved the gold boxes even more! Great service and delivery.
I bought the red wine hamper gift for mother's day for my mum. She absolutely loved it! The quality of all the products was second to none. Would highly recommend!
I live in Australia and I purchased a Veuve Clicquot Hamper for my mum's 80th birthday. My only regret is that I wasn't able (curse this damn COVID-19) to be with my mum for this special occasion. The hamper was delivered to my brother's address and he presented it to my mum on her birthday. My mum was thrilled with the hamper. The contents were ideal and she took immense delight in calling me and endeavouring to explain to me how much she enjoyed the chocolates etc. The champagne will remain in the fridge for the immediate future awaiting the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Veuve Clicquot Hamper, particularly as a birthday surprise for an octogenarian; or any other age/reason/excuse/because you can ... Dan from Down-Under.
I bought a chocolate hamper for a friend as an alternative to flowers. She was delighted with the gift, said it looked beautiful and the contents tasted great. The hamper was delivered on the day I requested and the tracker facility was great. I would use them again and would recommend to friends.
I purchased the hamper as a gift for Mother's Day. My Mum was very thrilled to receive it!
I'm a British expat who lives in the EU and have many family members who live in the UK. I ordered The Ruby Red Wine Hamper as a birthday gift. The order was quickly processed which is great as I live abroad. The Hamper arrived before the requested delivery date and my family were really happy with the quality. It was a very special birthday gift, and being able to order from abroad is great, especially since Brexit. I will definitety be ordering again. Amazing!
You guys rock as you helped make someone’s day very special from New Zealand to the UK and the process was very easy considering we had never done this before .We will definitely be using your services again
I thought I ordered a hamper with M&S online, and so was surprised when I had confirmation of the order from Hampergifts and felt I should have been notified that M&S were using this service. Some of the items had also been substituted, so not all the items on the contents list were included. Hampergifts should inform the purchaser if substitutions will be made. It is hard to believe that all the items on the contents list fit inside the hamper when you see the image.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 3 star review on 17th March 2021
Thank you for your review We are a small family-run hamper business, with no affiliation to M&S whatsoever :) Could you have possibly also placed a seperate order with M&S also ? If you would like any more information please get in touch with our customer care team and we will do all we can to assist! Email - help@hampergifts.co.uk
I am happy with my purchase.The packaging was really good and my hamper was exactly how was in the picture.The products inside were high quality and overall from customer service to drlivery very professional.Highly recommended
Great Hamper for a late birthday present
It all worked well
Beautifully presented and contents thoroughly enjoyed
Arrived on time, and looked eyecatching.
I was happy with everything and my brother who the hamper was for was very happy too. It’s so important at the moment that deliveries like this work well.
The recipients loved the hamper. Hamper looks similar to the photos on website.
Perfect hamper lovely packaged too and great quick delivery too. Will definitely recommend and use this company again
I have used you twice now shortly to use you again as been very pleased with products. Excellent service and recipients of gifts were highly delighted with their presents. Thank you.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,829 reviews