Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Mary
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Patrick
I bought this as present last year and was really happy with it so ordered again for my in laws and I know they’ll love it. Beautifully wrapped and delivered on time.
Have used Hampergifts a few times and always been delighted with the service. My favourite is the tower gifts and this has always been received with delight. Different to most other hamper sites as it is unusual. When my daughter was young we always used to wrap lots of little presents and join it together in a tower and is such fun to open as it take a days to go through!
This is the first time I have sent a hamper/gift from Australia to the U.K. and I am mightily impressed. I liked the way you informed me about the progress of the gift and the time, of delivery .... and then you even sent me a picture of my sister's porch with the box safely delivered inside. Thank-you so much for your quick efficient service and wide choice of hampers. Gold star for all of you!
This luxury hamper was indeed luxury, from the special chocolates to the Roses in abundance....
Lindt chocolates are the best and as special treat this was more than wonderful.....
Daughter absolutely delighted....
Ordered online from Australia for our daughter’s birthday and they delivered on the day to her and kept us informed with a photo of the hamper at her address. Great service. Will definitely use the service again.
My cousin was very happy with his hamper and shared his photos so we could see what he received. We are very impressed and will definitely use again.
The online ordering was easy and un-complicated, and my orders were delivered promptly, and were well packaged. Will certainly keep this business as a favourite for home and gift purchases.
Great service - good products, tracked and delivered in a timely manner
I was really impressed with the service and being able to send something special to a friend in the midst of a pandemic despite living on the other side of the world.
Excellent service, first time I used Hampergifts to send a present as I live in France and was not able to visit my daughter for her birthday. The hamper arrived perfectly wrapped (we were skyping when it was delivered and I witnessed her opening it), exact replica of the site picture and description. Thanks Hampergifts for this beautiful present, it si such a help in this difficult Covid time!!
We received our hampers on the day and date we asked for. Very impressed with the contents, they are for Xmas presants. Very well packaged, pleasant delivery driver. Would use your company again and will certainly recommend you. David/Jill Howells. 16/11/20
Excellent Service.
They ALWAYS deliver when they say they will, even during these crazy, unprecedented times.
Thanks again guys!
Excellent hamper and delivery service
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
It has been so hard being on the other side of the planet from my family in this difficult time. Hampergifts are well thought out and reasonably priced without loosing quality. They are highly responsive to questions by email. Thank you for providing this way for me to let my family know I am thinking of them. I will continue to use this excellent company.
Loved it !
Thank you yet again . 100%
Ordering was easy, gift delivered on time.
Delighted with my hamper including the simple ordering process to the speedy delivery - thank you and good wishes to you all in these crazy times 👍
great gift, fast delivery.
Beautiful hamper recieved on date of scheduled delivery. Very well packaged and very beautiful product. Will use again in future.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,669 reviews