Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
The hamper was bought for my son as a birthday present . He was absolutely delighted rating it a great present . I was pleased with the communication keeping me informed as to delivery . Will definitely use this company again .
Easy to order. The recipient of the hamper was delighted with the choices in the hamper. It was delivered on time and I was kept informed re delivery time etc.
Will use Hampergifts again.
I bought a hamper for my 92year old mother. It arrived on time and was extremely well presented and the products included were good value for money. She was delighted. Thank you . J moyes
Our son was so delighted for his birthday present . Rating it a fabulous and great present . I have to say I was very impressed of the company's details in keeping ,me in contact from the time of the order to the delivery and as to how sure they make sure it is delivered to the right customer on the date agreed . Wonderful company would recommend and definitely use again
It was as the picture Showed and delivered on time.
I ordered a hamper of cookies and cakes for my daughter’s birthday. It was delivered to her exactly on the requested day. She loved the presentation and said the contents were delicious. I’d use this company again without hesitation.
Hi Deborah
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
My second time ordering from the website. Easy and efficient to order on line. Excellent communication in keeping me informed when to expect delivery. Will definitely order again!
Lovely hamper, many thanks
Can not fault any aspect of my order. Everything as described and messages and delivery spot on.
Thank you.
Dear Georgina
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Really pleased with the purchase which was a gift for my friend . She was delighted with it . I put the wrong date of delivery on my order and e mailed company and the date was amended easily . Thank you
Wonderful! Everything was effortless. A bit daunting to order from across the pond and hope for the best. Judging from the recipient’s praise and gratitude, it was a very good experience. The lovely hampers were well received with rave reviews. So much so, that I was a repeat customer.
Sent as a gift, recipients delighted with the appearance and contents. Easy to order, delivered on the desired date.
I am happy 😃 about you’re excellent service. I really appreciate.
Really easy to use website to see goods on offer, simple ordering process, emails to notify time of delivery, delivered really promptly and looked gorgeous!
I bought the hamper for my niece who was 30, she was very happy to receive it.
The service and communication was excellent.
Amazing hampers, the recipients were very pleased both with the delivery, how the gifts were presented and contents in the hamper. Thank you very much
Excellent customer services . I used hampergifts to send 2 gifts for teachers and as soon as they received and commented on how perfect the gifts were I sent another two . Thank you so much . I definitely recommend hampergifts. Fast, reliable and amazing products .
I bought two hampergifts for my children's teachers at school because we could not go due to the covid19. The hampergifts arrived the exact day they promised and also during school hours . The teachers were over the moon . They told me it was perfect and the contents inside were of high quality. Thank you so much hampergift. I will definitely be using them again 💝
The service was first class and the gift arrived on time.
The Tower was beautifully presented, was so suitable for an 80th birthday gift, looked so pretty and the contents have delighted her.
Brilliant-was looking for a gift for a care worker that would also show our appreciation to her family also for their support and we found it here. Lovely site to use and all the information needed to make it easy to order, bonus was an earlier delivery than requested. The gift went down very well & was much appreciated. Will definitely be using again. Thank You
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,354 reviews