Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Mary
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Patrick
Fast and efficient delivery. Product well presented and packaged. Thank you.
The whole process was smooth, and was getting timely update about the order. Appreciated the delivery time( 1hr window) communicated in advance
I bought the jewellery box hamper for a birthday present. It arrived beautifully packaged and I am looking forward to giving it as a gift. Great timely delivery. Thank you so much Hampergifts!
⁶excellent hamper delivered on time by very nice young man perfect
Fantastic gin hamper. Amazing presentation and real tasty treats. 10/10.
Excellent service, delivered (fully tracked) as promised. Great hamper that was thoroughly enjoyed.
Ordering was easy and confirmation of order received immediately
Kept informed re delivery
Feedback from recipients was very good
Thanks
We received this gift from our son, who lives in Spain, who couldn't come home to see us for Christmas. beautifully wrapped and when opened it was like being in Aladdins cave, Suprise after suprise. It was delivered in good time. We couldn't fault anything we received.
After being rescued when I car broke down I wanted to give the guys that helped a “thank you”. The cheese and crackers hamper was perfect and very gratefully received. It’s nice to have other options than just wine, beer, chocolates or flowers for that special “thank you”.
We’ve purchased several as gifts and everyone had been overwhelmed with the boxes and presentation.
Perfect gifts.
Excellent service, even in these ‘Covid times’ my email query was answered promptly, ordering on line was quick and easy and parcel was actually delivered a day earlier than stated, The recipient of the Deluxe Golden Tower were very complimentary and dazzled by the contents and presentation of the tower, will definitely be using this company again for that extra special/unique gift
Use Hampergifts every Christmas. Never disappointed. 😊
The most wonderful gift, sending from Canada was worrisome but the recipients said it was beyond wonderful! We are ordering again, thank you!!!!
I've been using this service for 3 years . Great job guys !
My sister was thrilled with the hamper. Beautifully wrapped and the gifts were exceptional. Thankyou for making her Christmas as we were unable to visit her. Thoroughly recommended .
Thank you Hampergifts.co.uk . After a difficult year and being unable to return to the U.K. for Christmas, my family were ecstatic with the hampers received. We ordered at the last minute and were thankful that all arrived in time for Christmas.
Thank you again.
This is the third year I have used Hamper gifts for multiple deliveries to UK addresses ordering from my home in Queensland in Australia.
The hamper gifts have been outstanding, recipients, my family have all loved the presents.
Easy to order, good selection choice, safe transaction payments, & excellent delivery.
The service from Hamper gifts has been great, they can be trusted to fulfil your order.
This is a genuine recommendation, Hamper gifts deserve credit for their excellent service.
I laced my order quite late and was informed the hamper would not be delivered until after new year, my friend informed me she received it 19 December and she is thrilled to bits with it. I shall certainly use this company again
Apart from a bit of confusion over delivery date, this was excellent.
The tower was a Christmas gift from a grateful husband to his wife’s Care Home staff - it couldn’t have been a better ‘thank you’. They have all told me individually how much they appreciated it - I am happy that I was able to repay their tremendous work.
So congratulations all round to you. You will definitely stay in my contacts book.
Larry
I love Hamper Gifts, they are always really efficient and the recipients have always been really pleased with them.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,669 reviews