Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,201 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Karen
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Gillian
Great service - efficient service
Ordered for my Son in Law from Australia. He lived the gift and I’m impressed with the level of customer service. Thank you, Ann
Someone sent gift from hamper gift this week in West Yorkshire.Indeed it was nice specially each box having different combination of chocolates and goodies. Packaging was excellent and nice combo. Really appreciate👍
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 29th September 2022
Third time I have used hamper gifts ,great service,delighted recipients.
My daughter was delighted with the hamper , and we all appreciated that the delivery was made even earlier than requested. Good service !
My Dad was very happy with his gift, which arrived on schedule. Thanks!
I needed a thank you gift that I could send to our agents after selling our house, and as it was an office environment I needed something that would cater to different people. I have used HamperGifts before so didn't bother looking anywhere else. The website is very easy to use, the prices are exceedingly reasonable, you are always kept in contact right up until delivery. When it arrived I got a very happy phone call to say how awesome it was and that their desk was now full of boxes of delicious cookies and muffins! It fulfilled what I wanted it to do perfectly - thank you
Terrific value, I was amazed, it was like Christmas had come early this year! Great!
Lovely goodies in hamper, excellent service. Thank you
Excellent service and the recipient loved it!
From across the globe this worked very well thank you. A well organised system giving us the confidence that a hood quality hamper was delivered on time
Very good service, gift arrived on time and it was lovely!
I bought the beautiful chocolate and cookies turquoise tower for my Dad for Ozzie Fathers Day. He loved it and even a month later is telling me how much he and my mother are still enjoying looking in the boxes and choosing a chocolate each day. Fantastic I have ordered two other Hamper Towers for friends
This was a birthday gift to a friend. We understand from his wife that the parcel arrived on the date promised and he was very pleased with the hamper.
Beautiful presentation, could not be happier, thanks
A lovely surprise. Nice website to view, easy to order and top-class selections. Purchased Prosecco and Treats hamper. Goodies well received - good value for money and delivered too time. Thank you.
Highly recommended 👌 it looked better then on pictures!
As a kiwi buying a gift for UK based family, I found the website so easy to use and the feedback from the recipients was wonderful. Thank you HamperGifts!
I put the wrong address on the order and it was returned. It was resent by the great staff at no extra cost. Good on you Guys
Wonderful colorfully wrapped boxes! The 6-tiered tower is like receiving 6 small Hampergifts instead of one!! The chocolates are fresh!! Delivered protectively packed. Promised and implemented: Next day delivery & SMS to recipient. All and all a very positive first time experience.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 3,201 reviews