Hampers.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hampers.com

How would you rate Hampers.com ?

"Great Gift Ideas at good prices. Small Fathers day hamper for under 25 pound, meant the world to the receiver as I am working in Iraq, it just shows someone you are thinking of them. From my understanding it was nicely packed and presented. Really cant go wrong for the money."
"I ordered a hamper in Australia for delivery to Scotland and it was delivered within 24 hours fantastic"
"They delivered our last minute order (from Australia) to our granddaughter in the UK on her birthday, and she was thrilled with its contents. thank you for helping her day to be even more special."
"It was easy to order and it arrived on time and i was informed along the way so i knew where it was. The hamper was received and very happy with the same I understand. Definately recommend and i would use again."
Karen Murray
"Great service, hassle free and free postage"
Clive Farrow
"Excellent services, prompt feedback while in transit, follow-up feedback on delivery. Could not be more pleased. Shall recommend to my family & friends"
Hampers.com is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews