Hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampers.com

Tell us how Hampers.com made you happy
Living in the US and sending a gift to a loved ones in England is always a risk. I have used Hamper.com a few times now and the hampers always exceed expectations. I now trust them to do what they say every time and can look forward to my family members excitement over the phone!!
Fabulous hampers, had a query which was dealt with very efficiently by the customer service team. Thank you would certainly recommend and use them again.
Emailed from NZ
Gift of NZ wines for family member
Everything went well from ordering to delivery
Good selection of wines
Excellent service, delivered on day promised. Recipient delighted with gift. Would highly recommend and use this company again.
Ordered a prosecco hamper for my friend's birthday! Arrived very quickly without any problems despite lockdown. Presented and packed beautifully. First time I used this service, won't be my last.
Excellent service! Made my mum and dad so happy!! Thank you.
Fantastic products. Made my friend's day.
Sent a hamper to an elderly person having to stay at home for Easter so I didn't get to see the content, but understand that it was delivered on the day requested and that it was beautifully presented and filled with good quality, delicious items exactly as described on the website. Thank you Hamper.com. Just about to order another Hamper now.
The products made my brother's day on his birthday
Slight delay with the delivery due to the recent coronavirus, but the customer service team were excellent and made sure my gift arrived today.
The Hamper was delivered on time and at a great overall price.
Very pleased with the great service.
All 5 orders, including 2 x International orders were gratefully received mostly on time and in good order. What is really important is good communication and liaison with the delivery/logistics/courier companies to ensure addresses are 100% correct and are checked/verified in advance.
Both recipients of the two hampers I purchased, without prompting, expressed their pleasure with the contents and with the fact that there was minimum packaging. I was delighted that I had made a good purchase that suited them both and they were extremely pleased with the product selection.
Very very poor service . Hampers or their courier changed the address for my delivery , missing a family event for my elderly parents for Xmas and hamper still not delivered despite promises . Think carefully before ordering . Will not be using again
Absolutely fabulous have used this company about 5 times easy fast service, choose date for delivery. I miss my time to use coupons each year but thats my fault. Use this site people.
We received a Hamper.com from a cousin in Australia as a surprise gift. Really thought it was wonderful and so I sent on to my Cousin in the UK who turned 80yrs old. She was delighted and it arrived safely. We will be using Hampers.com again in the future.
Lovely gift, quality products and competitive price.
Not delivered on the requested day but being Easter I guess that was the delay.... I purchased the wine duo for family but pictures they sent it looks great and my family was happy.... great way for us to send things from Australia to the Uk thank you
Have purchased a few Mother's Day Hampers from this site. Always hear good reviews from my mum - She said it looks presentable and the food/drink has always been tasty. Also utilised an online discount code at time of purchase which other similar sites did not offer.
really great experience. i ordered last minute for mother's day and it got there on time! very helpful and great service.
Hampers.com is rated 4.51 based on 37 reviews