Hampers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampers.com

Tell us how Hampers.com made you happy
Excellent communication. Quick and easy to organise.
I will use your business again.
be warned do not order from this company!!! no hamper and no refund i ordered a hamper on the 10th December no hamper arrived .. so cancelled my order in January, its now the 19th January and still no refund i was told 15 in 7 to 11 days ago it would refunded..... they are rude and ignorant.... i'm starting to think this company is run from someone garden shed!!!
A good quality craft beer hamper at a reasonable price and delivered on time and in good c onditi on so I’ve ordered a Spanish one for some one else h last
The recipients of the hampers ordered were delighted with both the quality and selection of the contents.
I ordered a hamper in Oct for delivery to my niece in Australia for mid December. By 18th Dec no sign of hamper so I contacted customer services several times with no reply. Eventually got thru to customer services by phone after Christmas only to be told one person deals with Australia & they would get them to call back. No return call & only after another 3 phone calls did I get to speak to the person who admitted they had made a mistake. She agreed to refund me but still send the hamper as it was their mistake. That was last week & still no hamper. I understand mistakes can be made but the complete lack of customer services is why this company are getting 1 star. I have left various emails & phone messages over last couple of days & still no contact. I did receive 1 email to say refund was being issued but no mention of hamper being resent - still no refund or hamper or return call! Dreadful company & I will never use them again. This was particularly upsetting as it was first year my niece was away from home for Xmas & it would have been really nice for her to know her family were missing her & thinking of her.
I have ordered a $500+ hamper on 4 November to be delivered to my friend in California on 21 December. My friend has not received the hamper and I contacted this company 3 times in writing to ask about the situation. I have not received a reply from them (not even an acknowledgement that they received the messages), and they have no phone number. I started seriously questioning the legitimacy of this business. I raised a dispute with PayPal for a refund. I have never encountered more awful customer service (and I am a frequent internet shopper). Needless to say, I will never use them again.
I ordered a $500+ hamper on 4 November to be delivered to my friend in California on 21 December. My friend still has not received the hamper, I contacted them three times already, but I did not receive an answer and they don't have a phone number. I raised a dispute with PayPal for refund. Needless to say, I will never use them again and I truly started to question their legitimacy. Awful customer service to say the least.
Ordered a hamper for delivery to Australia on 13th December and it still hasn’t arrived. Have contacted customer services several times but they have never addressed the issue raised. Needless to say I won’t be ordering from them again and will be disputing the payment with PayPal for non receipt of goods.
Excellent hampers every year. My family abroad love them
Ordered a hamper 10 days ago aND ZERO information on it. No one answering phones or emails or tweets. I’m livid about it. I’m questioning it’s legitimacy now
I have ordered quite a few hampers this year and so far everyone has been delighted with the contents
I paid to have 5 hampers delivered on a nominated day. I did not receive any emails with tracking numbers like i have done with previous orders, so I am unable to track them to see where they are. Only one hamper has been delivered, my 5 recipients waited in all day. Hampers.com have removed their online chat, phone goes to answer phone, no one calls back. They are not replying to emails. I have rated them 5 star on previous occasions as I have had such good service, not the case this time. They have posted on their website that due to high demand orders are taking longer than usual. What a pity they did not contact their customers to inform them of such problems!
Very unprofessional to completely ignore my correspondence, I cant find out where said hampers are as I dont have any information. This is an appalling way to treat customers. I paid in good faith and trusted Hampers.com
Where are my missing hampers?, Hampers.com you have let me down, a very disappointing service this time, I will not be using Hampers.com again
I placed order on 2nd December for a guaranteed delivery for 18th December and still no delivery,j have emailed with no response, I do understand that this is a very busy time of year if you can't guarantee items for specific dates don't offer them, I will definitely not recommend this company or use them again
Horrible service in 2020! I placed a very expensive holiday order and tried to make a change a full week before it was planned to go out. The Hampers.com phone number did not work, so I sent 3 separate email/customer form requests, none of which were responded to - they just "cleared" them out and noted them as "resolved" - even though nobody replied to them. Hampers.com ignored every contact request I made. They then delivered the order 2 days later than the original schedule - missing their own deadline. The order ended being delivered to an empty office because they were late. I understand that the holidays are a busy time, but if you cannot meet shipping deadlines or reply to customer questions, you should not be in business!
I am in Australia and I mistakinly ordered 2 hampers and within moments of realising what I had done I sent an email requesting a refund for 1, the conditions stated cancellation of an order can be made within 1 hour of placing an order which I did however 2 have been delivered I am now out of pocket. I have not received any responses to my emails. Be careful when dealing with this company, if I were in UK I would be banging on thier door, not happy at all.
All round excellence : from helpful staff on phone calls to very satisfied recipients. Delivery information and delivery also faultless. Well done.
Great service!!! Would definitely recommend. Steve was very attentive and made sure our changes were made over the weekend ready for Monday dispatch. Fantastic.
Fantastic products to choose from and perfect delivery. I order hampers every year and have only praise for the products, delivery and service.
Ordered second one. Delivery was the next day. Very happy with foodstuffs.
I ordered 7 hampers for our staff team for Xmas. The process of ordering and making payment was easy and straight forward, and the hampers were delivered very soon after ordering. The recipients were very happy with their hampers. I will certainly use Hampers.com again.
Hampers.com is rated 4.02 based on 59 reviews