Hampers.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Hampers.com

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hampers.com deliver?

How can I contact Hampers.com?

Tell us how Hampers.com made you happy

"I was sent a half bottle of wine instead of the full bottle that should have been. I contacted the customer support and been completely ignored. I will not be buying anything from that company again."
Are you Hampers.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hamper ordered and paid 11th December- still "with Courier" on Boxing day and failed to make delivery for Christmas. Very poor- I would give less than a star if I could. You don't want to be relying on them for delivery. If there was going to be a problem getting the hamper delivered they should have been up front about it."
"Arrived on the selected day, with text messages/emails informing of successful deliveries to recipients. One hamper however was apparently left outside in the rain (not in the porch as stated). I appreciate that this is the couriers fault and not Hampers.com"
"Reasonable price with free delivery to UK. Prompt delivery with emails advising order progress, dispatch and delivery. AS these were gifts, I cannot comment on the contents but they looked good quality on the website and no one has complained as they did with a previous supplier."
"This is the second year I've used this company and once again my family in the UK were all thrilled to receive a lovely Christmas hamper from their Australian Family, good quality gourmet delights and wines will continue to use! keep up the good work."
"I ordered a hamper from New Zealand. I was very nervous as I hadn't done this before. My son and his family in London were really thrilled to receive it and had a lot of fun sampling all the contents. I was very impressed with the efficiency of the delivery, exactly as was promised on the correct day. Thank you very much and I will be using your service again now i know how easy it is! Happy Christmas."
"Easy to order and delivered on time. I was pleased with the service."
"I ordered a quantity of hampers for customers although delivery was prompt compared with the company we used last time the contents in the box didn't look great Spartan and I'd guess one box fits lots of hamper choices and as a client gift I wonder why firstly the box is in gold a bit of a cop out as we now need to wrap it to give an Xmas feel and to print in large letters hampers.com on the box is ridiculous and makes the gift look tacky I'm afraid next time we will be looking for much better presentation and no marketing on the gift people need to feel the gift is special not mass produced with minimal presentation looks"
"Great Gift Ideas at good prices. Small Fathers day hamper for under 25 pound, meant the world to the receiver as I am working in Iraq, it just shows someone you are thinking of them. From my understanding it was nicely packed and presented. Really cant go wrong for the money."
"I ordered a hamper in Australia for delivery to Scotland and it was delivered within 24 hours fantastic"
"They delivered our last minute order (from Australia) to our granddaughter in the UK on her birthday, and she was thrilled with its contents. thank you for helping her day to be even more special."
"It was easy to order and it arrived on time and i was informed along the way so i knew where it was. The hamper was received and very happy with the same I understand. Definately recommend and i would use again."
"Great service, hassle free and free postage"
"Excellent services, prompt feedback while in transit, follow-up feedback on delivery. Could not be more pleased. Shall recommend to my family & friends"
Hampers.com is rated 4.14 based on 14 reviews