Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

01580 241111

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Order was sent promptly it had no statements or return forms enclosed.
Simple purchase. Trusted brand.
Great products!
Great product
Excellent site, showing a lovely range of products. Easy to use and delivery was fast and efficient.
Good website, efficient delivery, great quality
My address from online order was incorrectly transferred to the DX delivery company. As a result the parcel went to wrong address and I had to arrange a redelivery. I got through to sales at Hanro, staff were very helpful and amended the mistake. I received parcel.
Lovely quality Lynn negligee, prompt delivery and packed well - what is there not to like?
great quality material, a perfect fit; arrived on time. I am very pleased.
Great service.
Quality of cotton is remarkable and so pleased to have found UK website supplying it.
Love the fabric and fit of the two silk/cashmere turtlenecks. Also love the fast, free delivery. But most of all the customer service was great. After I placed the order online I had a question about the items and I received a rapid, correct answer.
Thank you!
Simple well thought through website and customer journey and faultless service delivery
Excellent product
Was very happy with the quality of the product. Cannot find anything better on the market.
Speedy and efficient delivery.
Brilliant quality
I realised after I ordered that this was not delivered by hanro, but by a company called intimates lingerie in the UK. Things were out of stock. They wouldn't give me a delivery date and I have been chasing for weeks to find out whether it would arrive in time for Xmas so I could by a replacement product if not and cancel the order. it is the 23rd now and still no response to this so I have no idea whether i need to buy a replacement present or not. Very poor service.
Took an order for an item that was not available
ordered 14 dec. waiting today 23 dec for delivery
Caring effective advice kind lady who knew her stock and I was 101% satisfied any thanks
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 753 reviews