Happy Mammoth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Mammoth

How would you rate Happy Mammoth?

(optional)

"I have used this just over a month and love it. My skin glows and looks 10 years younger. I take mine in the morning before I work out and no tummy problems just the right amount of energy to get the day started. Major plus that it tastes really good too."
"I use for several purposes- training recovery, injury prevention and age related reasons. Mixes easily, pleasant flavour, no GI issues. Very happy with product."
"This palatable product quells my hunger, I will purchase again. Would like it to dissolve a bit better in water though"
"The only complaint is that I can't find a phone number to talk about your product range . Very happy with the producy"
"Great tasting bone broth."
"Feel healthy, less bloated and healthy."
"Tastes good,so far going well!"
"Excellent product, seems to be helping my daughters excema"
"Really like this product, has had a very positive affect on bloating and regulating my system."
"Absolutely love the prebiotic collagen protein powder. Tastes great and I have energy and my skin is feeling good. I‰Ûªve made delicious soups with the bone broth :grinning:"
"Great tasting and amazing for your all around well being"
"Great really like it and tasts good cheers"
"The prebiotic collagen is delicious and so easy to drink even when just mixed with plain water."
"Yes love this for an afternoon snack"
"Hi.. love the product so far . Probably a little early yet for results ."
"Since taking this collagen supplement, I have found my gut function has improved. I mix it with half low fat milk & water and find it has a pleasant vanilla flavour."
"Love this probiotic collagen powder, seems to be working a treat, and tastes great, although I don't like it with water, only milk."
"I have used the Prebiotic Collagen Powder for the last 4 weeks. I love it!! So easy to use, great tasting and it has stopped my sugar cravings. Customer support is great as well."
"I take this Product for extra Protein and food enhancer. I recently just started and experience some changes in my gut for the better"
"Very happy with the Prebiotic Collagen Protein. I have it every morning and every afternoon and i am finding it is enhancing my endurance and providing me with a feeling of saiety which is helping me to control my calorie intake. Will be continuing with this product. Tastes fine i have the Vanilla Bean flavour and add it to cold water."
Happy Mammoth is rated 4.82 based on 76 reviews