HARRYSTORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend HARRYSTORE

Tell us how HARRYSTORE made you happy
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 24th June 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 12th January 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 10th January 2020
Virginia B
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a home gym band set on 3/2/20. Its now 6/6/20 and I still do not have my stuff. When I tried to cancel my order they first told me they don't allow that. Tried again after 2 months and the story changed to that they had already mailed it out and couldn't cancel my order. Will NEVER ORDER FROM A CHINESE COMPANY AGAIN!
Purchased bands and have never received them. Complete scam. it isn't the money, its the principle. And it was an Instagram feed. Terrible. Complete scam.
This store is a rip off. I ordered a set of bands in March and have received nothing. When I first emailed them, they made a bunch of excuses about how the Covid 19 has delayed things. Now they don't even answer my emails. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
This outfit is a complete ripoff. Ordered and paid for a set of exercise bands in March. Order acknowledged and "ready to ship". Several contacts with Customer service and Alma, all bull. Never got product at all. To be polite, they are crooks and should be avoided.
Placed an order over two months ago. They tell it's been shipped so they cant issue a refund. it was supposedly shipped via FedEx. Fed Ex had no record of the shipment even though Harry's gave me a tracking number. Do not order from this company. You're wasting your money.
This place is the worst! I don't even think this place is legit. It comes up as "harry store" you think its a store here within the USA and it happens to be somewhere in china. Its a SCAM i lost 67 bucks. Please do not purchase anything from this place.
Chinese scam. Don’t fall for it.
Never shipped item. They are a scam.
THIS PLACE SUCKS! COMPLETE SCAM AND RIPOFF! Never support this company.
Ordered March 23rd never received my item and it’s now May 18. No update status on the item. Wasted my money. Buyers beware. Don’t buy from this online store.
Ordered March 21st. Emailed a month later to cancel and they said please be patient. It arrived two days ago. No directions and very cheap. $42 down the drain.
Do not buy from this place as it is a scam. I just lost $42 on an item that was ordered almost 7 weeks ago. Customer service can only say it will be here in a few days., that’s there only reply, now they don’t even reply.
There link to a tracking number is a dead link. They will not help nor reply even though they got my money. HARRYS STORE IS A SCAM
Terrible experience.
Ordered an item on March,28 and today, on May, 14th it’s still not delivered.
This store is a scam, hyping on people’s needs during the pandemic.
Still waiting 51 days have now gone by and no merchandise. It's a complete SCAM!
Been two months waiting for delivery. Scam company keeps responding to my emails with a bogus link showing product in hands of usps for delivery. They say their policy is "no refund" and no cancelling the order. When ordered they promised 7 day delivery. Have gone through PayPal dispute -- PayPal is useless -- they just say I should be communicating with Seller. WTF, been "communicating" with Seller for two months. Not only is Harry Store a scam, but PayPal does NOTHING to protect their customers. Back to only credit cards for me.
6 weeks for delivery and still no sign of it. Same generic email replying saying the same thing "2 to 4 weeks for our delivery" there not listening that im on my sixth week.
Like most, no merchandise & no response. So sad these scammers get away with this!
They Advertising in FaceBook and scamming people. I don’t trust Facebook any more, this Chinese Scammers are making money on the Salem and Fraud.
I never received an order i placed 6 weeks ago. Everytime i notify them they give me the same answer " your order was shipped 3-5days ago" still no sign of the order. This company steals your money and doesnt send product. DO NOT purchase from this company.
Same issue as everyone. Never received the item. Says same tracking info. Do not recommend buying from this place. Now believing it's a scam. I will dispute order with my bank for refund. Please do not order from them. Ripoff...
HARRYSTORE is rated 1.19 based on 170 reviews