HARRYSTORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend HARRYSTORE

Tell us how HARRYSTORE made you happy
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 24th June 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 12th January 2020
HARRYSTORE 1 star review on 10th January 2020
Virginia B
More Photos & Videos
I recommend harrytoystore because until now my packages have arrived full and always saves me money.
I recommend harrytoystore because until now my packages have arrived full and seems to have good things to choose.
I have recently had a couple of orders from Harrytoystore and I have been really pleased. Always good service and delivered as ordered. Returns and refunds without any issue. keep it up!
This is the first time i have used this site. They have a lot of toys which are good quality and much cheaper than other sites. I had my order within 9 days, everything works the way it should and I have a very happy little girl now!
Had exactly what i needed and was packed very well. Ordered o bunch water balloons, much cheaper then Amazon. Thank you.
Quick delivery, excellent price and quick to respond and to resolve complaint.
Had exactly what i needed and was packed very well. Excellent communication via email on delivery and easy to buy off the website, giving me free delivery which was a bonus.
I am changing my original review (1 star and a scam). I placed an order for exercise bands on 25 March and after several back and forth emails gave up. According to the tracking number they were processed through Zhengzough and then remained in a shipping facility there for another 2 months. Much to my surprise they were delivered today. Given the delay and, more importantly, the fact that when I ordered the bands the website indicated that they shipped from the USA I can't justify a higher rating than 2 stars.
Item never delivered. Shipping said it was shipped from China! No dates on shipping info. 1+ weeks since text said it was in NY! Still no delivery! Do not want direct ship items from China even if it comes! Corona virus in China!
I bought resistance bands in March. I finally received them in late June. Second workout, the bands are falling apart. This product is junk. I will never buy anything from this company again. Flat out junk
Product. I emailed the store asking for return instructions and I highly
Doubt I will receive a reply with return instructions. Stay away from this store. Junk peddlers.
I to have been scammed by them. I ordered the exercise bands and it look like they made it as far as Shanghai after 2 months and that was the end of that. Nothing, no more reply to my emails nothing. I'm going to report them to Facebook and PayPal. The scamming needs to be stopped.
Well organized scam, ordered , paid , bogus tracking provided, consistently respond to emails saying to be patient, probably auto generated in broken English, after 3 months back and forth I disputed credit card and received refund. Original order for excerize Bands, exactly what people needed but couldn’t get during pandemic, never came 4 months later - obviously a scam , reported vendor to FB hopefully they took them down.
Scam, scam, scam!!!!!! Like many others I ordered here back in March and received nothing. Way to take advantage of people during a pandemic. Bunch of scumbags!!!!
ordered exercise bands 75 days ago - no product, no response, no money back.
Do not buy from them. Been almost 4 months since I ordered and no product. I have contacted them many times, got a quick message saying just hang on it will be here, but no. Rip off. Do not buy from them.
I ordered a band set March 26, it’s June 24 th. 3 months later and I have Received nothing. Harry’s refuses to refund my account. Buy beware of the scam outfit!!
You are a bunch of thieves I never receive the merchandise and either my money back. I can see in your reviews I am not the only one scam from you...you know you are a disgraced....
This is a scam store. Ordered un March and nothing received and wont refund money. Beware!
SCAM. Purchased an item in March. Eventually, the tracking number they provided EXPIRED. Nothing ever shipped. Luckily, we used PayPal and filed a claim, so they refunded.
I ordered the fitness bands from them in March, and haven't received it still in June. This is a scam.
HARRYSTORE is rated 1.18 based on 160 reviews