Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hedgehog Insurance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

About Hedgehog Insurance:

We are an exclusively-online car insurance company. As a modern provider of car insurance, we use the very latest data to give you the most competitive price. We strive to make our website as convenient and easy to use as possible.

So far the easiest car insurance company I've had to deal with. Excellent service, great prices!
Quick and efficient 👍
Quick and easy
My second year with this company. Brilliant renewal price. Unlike most others I have used in the past, Hedgehog actually gave me a lower renewal price without me having to get a new quote. (Obviously I still went on the well known site to check they were still the cheapest) Simple stress free renewal. Well done Hedgehog for looking after your existing customers. I’ll be sticking with you for the foreseeable future
Very good and very helpful easy to use and understand thank you
Easy enough
Easy to navigate and user friendly website, know everything I need to about the insurance provided. Very quick and easy purchase, and all documents and payments all in one place for peace of mind very well done
Nice and easy service to use
The best car company
I've tried to change my address but it won't let me change the address I have tried numerous times to do this.
Very helpful with information I needed Thankyou
Car insurance all sorted within 5-10 minutes, easy to navigate and understand.
What can i say. Half the price of my renewal quote from my existing insurance company. Taking out the policy took 10 minutes, and within another 10 minutes had an email saying no need to send over proof of NCD as they had already checked. Made my week.
I had car insurance with you lot I got a new car went to transfer my insurance over to it and then told by your lot you can't transfer it over to my new car I've not had any problems getting car insurance before I always pay it for the year so not very happy that yous done nothing to help iam still waiting on my refund from my old policy 🙃
Good
Great quote, easy to arrange.
Easy to purchase and low deposit. Fab
Nice and easy way to get inssurance
I am very happy with Hedgehog. Easy to use (via online) and a decent price compared to other companies. Obviously, I haven’t had a claim, and so can’t say how good the support will be then (when I need it).
Although hedgehog is an on line service it was easy and quick to make contact with an advisor and they dealt with my needs effectively.
Hedgehog Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 3,301 reviews