Heir Hunters Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heir Hunters Australia
Read Heir Hunters Australia Reviews

About Heir Hunters Australia:

Heir Hunters Australia traces assets and entitlements worldwide.

I was contacted by Heir Hunters with regards to some unclaimed money & with a minimal amount of effort on my behalf I now have been re-united with this money which will pay for a wonderful unexpected holiday. The team at Heir Hunters were very efficient & all with minimal effort from me. Many thanks to all concerned.
Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience and delighted the money will give you a wonderful holiday. All the best. HHA Team
Seemless process handled by a professional team. The finding of forgotten investments was an unexpected bonus and the Heir Hunter team were diligent in their disclosures.
We appreciate your business! Our success comes from the continuous faith in the excellence of our services, something we are committed to.

Thank you very much, Michael.
When I first received contact by Heir Hunters Australia, I was understandably dubious; you can’t be too careful these days. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they are an incredibly professional and courteous company. My claim was processed quickly and carefully, and I was made fully aware of any progressions the moment they happened. I am deeply satisfied by the quality of their product and their flawless customer service. I would highly recommend Heir Hunters Australia to anyone seeking their services.
Dear Joshua,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Heir Hunters Australia takes pride in giving priority to their customers and looking after their needs. We are glad we exceed your expectations.

Thanks for the Shout Out and Thank you for trusting in us, Heir Hunters Australia
After convincing conversations with an Management team and lots back & forward emails guided me with documents needed had make me decided to use your service. Great efforts of the speedy service & explanations from Accounts Team. I had recommended my friends if they ever need to find their lost money
Hearing that you had an "exceptional" experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Heir Hunters Australia, we wish you all the best. We also look forward to assisting your friends if the case arises! Thanks, Pauline
I would recommend their business, they are very professional. The staff are very obliging.
We're glad you are happy with using our service Michelle, thanks for the review!
The service I received from the team at Heir Hunters Australia was exceptional and were always polite and helpful. Thanks John Vinter.
John, it's a pleasure. Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We're happy that you're happy!
Great service and communication from heir hunters .can't thank them enough for for their service without there help would not have known about lost money and with the progressive payments helped me out.
Thank you, Philip, for sharing this great review of our service! We are thrilled that the money assisted you at just the right time. All the best.
Heir Hunters have been very helpful in regard to any claims I have . They were Quick and friendly and I am so grateful that they were able to help me . Thank you so much Janet Hasler .
Janet, we are so happy you are happy :) and thankful to you for entrusting your claims to us.
Great to work with would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone fantastic company
Very easy to work with
Thank you Haofanga, it's a pleasure :)
Good service
Thanks for the review, Hira, glad you are happy with our service.
Heir Hunters have made a massive difference to my life. I had no idea monies of mine had been forgotten. I would totally recommend this company to anyone as they have proved their efficiency and genuine honesty
We are so glad to have located you Lesley, thank you for your promptness and lovely phone call received telling us how much this money meant to you. It gives the HHA team a real sense of achievement and happiness, knowing we have helped someone, like yourself. All the best.
I got a pleasant surprise when you notifed me about money owed to me. I received it and put it to good use.Thank you.
Were glad the money came in at just the right time for you and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. All the best Lindsay.
Very professional service
Thank you for your kind words, Sergio.
Fast efficient and very helpful cannot thank you enough for what you did
We are happy to hear we hit the mark for you, Jane. Thanks again.
Initially I was concerned that the approach from Heir hunters was a scam but thought i would take the risk. I have been pleasantly surprised by their depth of research and financial results.
Thank you for the kind words, Mark! We’re so happy you took the risk.
Great service.
Vivienne, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the service.
Thanks to Heir Hunters got some extra cash I didn’t even know I had. Highly recommend
Thanks for the awesome review, Shane! We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very helpful staff and system to allow you access to your lost super etc.
Thank you Andrew, we were happy to assist you and work on your claims for your assets previously lost. All the best.
Very happy with heir hunters service
We are glad you were happy with the service Alfred and thank you for the review :)
Heir Hunters Australia is rated 4.92 based on 25 reviews