Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

dre@hellobabydirect.co.uk

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Good service , items delivered as said
Hello. This is the first time I used Hello Baby. I received the articles, internationally, no problem. Luckily it was nothing delicate as the packets inside the box looked like they'd been under a road roller!
Hello, I would like to send the goods back and I have been writing Hello baby direct customer service a few times for the last week but unfortunately I am always waiting for an answer and have not received an answer until today, I hope you take care of my system as soon as possible.
I still haven't received my product. I ordered nearly a month ago and I missed he opportunity to give the toy to my guest.
Hi there My emails keep bouncing back. Have received this link although I haven't received my order yet. Could I please ask for you to track it down please and get back to me asap. Thank you Andrea
I haven't received the harness yet! I am still waiting on it to arrive.
Item did not show up. Have tried to email and says that email contact not valid.
Good service, quick delivery, no complaints.
Ordering was simple and clear, I received my order in Australia very quickly. The product is awesome, my Grandchild’s mealtime is now fuss free. Thank you.
Good and rapid !!
Good service, prompt delivery
Easy process, fast delivery. Nothing to complain. :-)
Je n’est pas reçu le bon article ! J’ai écris au service client, aucune réponse
I never received my order
Good Afternoon Rachel, I am very sorry to hear you have not received your order. Given the time it has taken to arrive we can only assume that it has been lost in transport. This is a place for reviews and not customer service issues. If you would like to contact our customer service team they can take details of your address to confirm all is well and then move forward in sending you out a replacement. For future concerns/issues please contact our contact service team who are always more than happy to help! Kind regards Dre Hello Baby
Very happy with hello baby
Excellent service would definitely recommend to anyone
Product was good!
I ordered baby sunglasses, unfortunately when they arrived they were the wrong size. I contacted customer service and had a response the following day and a new pair of the size I had ordered where sent out that day. Excellent customer service.
Bought the puppet set for my two year old great nephew. He absolutely loves them. One happy little puppeteer.
I’m so so happy with the purchase of my Moses basket and stand. It’s such a beautiful crib. I would 100% recommend going to hello baby if your expecting. I have shopped with this company for the last two years. I always trust there products and what you see is was you get. Super happy!!!!
Hello Baby is rated 4.4 based on 3,134 reviews