Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Excellent product my granddaughter was so thrilled with her “Gruffalo” Speedy shipping - terrific communication Thank you
Great! Just what I was looking for. Thank you
Have not received my package it's been almost a month I can't even track my package so frustrating
Three weeks have passed and I have not received my order. I e-mailed asking its
Ordered for next day delivery came 3 days too late
The sleeping bag has a faulty zip that’s sewn into the bag and won’t open
Beautiful bóttles im very happy
A beautiful present my Daughter just loves it and is squealing with delight when she is playing with it.
Reasonable prices with fast delivery and well packaged. Good customer service. I would recommend this company.
I’m still waiting to use this as the bolts that came with it weren’t long enough for my Samsung Tv and I’m having problems sourcing the correct ones. Hence I’m also waiting to safely set up my new Tv till I can fit the straps as my brut of a cat has smashed the previous two within 6 months!
I've purchased a pump which I believe is faulty and customer service won't let me return it and refund me. I won't be buying from Hello Baby again.
I´m so happy to receive my "Dr. Brown´s Deluxe Newborn set" after 1 week waiting for it, I couldn´t track the item because the link received never worked (that can be the only thing I dislike) but fortunately everything is good with my product, overall excellent price and I won´t hesitate to buy more products in Hellobaby when I need.
Really great price and super customer service. Updates all through..
Spent hours putting the trampoline together only to find out that leg does not balance on the floor, sent an email to customer service who have advised they will contact the supllier. It's been a week now and still waiting to hear back
Perfect order
Baby sleeping better now
I never received my item.
I won't buy anything from them again. The item didn't fit my standard sized cot and cost me more to return than to receive.
I love this! Good fabric and warm. My baby sleep well with this.
Hello Baby is rated 4.51 based on 2,561 reviews