Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Spent hours putting the trampoline together only to find out that leg does not balance on the floor, sent an email to customer service who have advised they will contact the supllier. It's been a week now and still waiting to hear back
Perfect order
Baby sleeping better now
I never received my item.
I won't buy anything from them again. The item didn't fit my standard sized cot and cost me more to return than to receive.
I love this! Good fabric and warm. My baby sleep well with this.
Was delighted with the service I received. Ordered a trampoline for my grandaughter for her birthday. Didn’t think it wld have arrived within days.
My grandson love the bottle holder, has he rides his scooter to nursery which the bottle holder attaches to so he put’s his bottle of water into.Added plus he just loves dinosaur , his face was a picture of joy when seeing it.
Very pleased quick delivery
Very fast shipping and great product
Awesome business to deal with
I ordered a Galt folding trampoline for my 2.5yr old grandaughter and she loves it. It took my husband a couple of goes at getting to bunge strap right but other than that it was easy to put together. It folds flat for easy storage and it lovely bright colours. It arrived when Hello Baby said it would and they were the best price around so very happy all round!
I browsed a lot on the internet. Hello Baby was the cheapest AND the quickest to deliver!
I didn’t get it
Excellent price, a lot cheaper than elsewhere. Fast delivery!! Would definitely shop here again.
I loved it good material and +
Familiar with the brand and not disappointed with this purchase. My new grandson is gonna luv it!
This product is beautiful and was delivered very promptly and the customer service was brilliant. I just wish that it came in a nice box or ‘A little bird told me’ packaging as it is for a gift and just came in a delivery cardboard box.
Very impressed with Hello Baby. Communication was excellent and delivery couldn’t have been any faster. I would certainly order from this website again.
I ordered two annabel Karmel food trays to find when the package arrived there was only one food tray that arrived and the package was damaged. I am still waiting to here back from costumer service with regards to this issue
Hello Baby is rated 4.50 based on 2,567 reviews