Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Great costumer service. The item arrived in a timely manner.
Everything came as expected and in good condition
Really like the lion 🦁 toddlers reins. The padded chest looks so much more comfortable for him & the shoulder straps don't dig in. I would definitely recommend them.
Lovely frame just what I wanted good quality arrived well packaged and on time thank you
EXCELLENT SERVICE, BEAUTIFUL BULLDOG!!!
Just perfect! This quality rocking horse is beautifully made and so easy to put together. It has an appealing old fashioned style that fits with the ‘modern retro’ popular look. My grandson loved it and I’m sure this lovely toy will provide hours of pleasure for a very long time. Thank you! 😊
I have to say I'm really impressed at how fast Hellobaby delivered my orders. I needed the Lansinoh products and they were the only ones available. Huge fan!
Arrived on time as promised. Brilliant !
Great product, really quick delivery!
Love this website really professional.
Fast and efficient delivery.Kept informed regarding delivery and very pleased with ordering from Hello Baby,will use again.
Arrived quickly and was exactly what it stated, a brilliantly made wood construction toy. This was for little 3 year old girl who has been watching construction taking place and is thrilled with what she sees. She too can move her bricks or sand and learn how to manipulate the vehicles, brilliant. She will be a nurse/doctor but this experience is invaluable.
As much as I wish they provided shipping. Our purchase made it to us pretty quickly.
Wrong product received, however customer service was first class and resolved with first call, lovely e-Mail from them too.
Prompt, efficient, product exactly as described. Would recommend!
The toy is a success and buying it, a pleasure. Thank you
The Melissa and Doug Dumper Truck and Loader arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted for my Granddaughter who with the amount of building going on, loves construction vehicles. It was very well made and very reasonably priced for being wooden and large vehicles. Nice to buy wood and not plastic. A very good service and I would definitely buy from them again.
Delivery was fast tks
Good price and good delivery
Fast delivery and legit. Thanks hello baby👶
Hello Baby is rated 4.51 based on 2,561 reviews