Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

dre@hellobabydirect.co.uk

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
So cute
Great! Very fast shipping to Belgium.
Great product, fast delivery
tutto perfetto
Everything is fine. Thank you!
We finally found an Elmer the Elephant to accompany a favorite book. The only place we could find it was at Hello Baby. We were a little worried about shipping to the US but it arrived on time. It is a very high quality, beautiful toy and we are delighted. We can't wait to give it to our little birthday girl.
very easy to order. speedy delivery.
Super fast delivery :)
Bought Paddington for my grandson. It was the most magical moment when he received the bear. Good quality and very authentic would recommend for any Paddington lovers
Easy to use, no issues with delivery
Ordered delivered on time.
Order arrived quickly and was well packaged
Excellent service, easy checkout process and goods received in good time. The breathable crib is just what I needed for my newborn baby and was easy to wash and fit.
My little grandson loved it, he can sit in it with his toys without loosing them. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend
Given as a gift to a 3 and a half year old who is infatuated with knights and castles. It was the perfect gift. He loves it! This castle set is even better than it is described-Beautifully made, painted brilliantly and had wonderfully decorated castle blocks in the set. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Thank you for sending out the product in prompt. The product was sent out within a working day and it took a week for whole delivery. The bottleneck was Heathrow airport departure clearance. I am satisfied with the whole shopping experience:) I hope the item would be delivered by some other efficient local deliverers other than post office. They requested me to get the parcel by myself instead of sending it to my doorstep.
Ordered from UK and arrived in Australia within 10 days. Great service. Highly recommend this company.
Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was quick and liked that your company kept me in the loop via expected delivery via emails.
My order was shipped and arrived quickly. My son loves his new stuffy!
fast and reliable