hermes.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend hermes.co.uk

Tell us how hermes.co.uk made you happy
Parcel was not delivered yet Hermes claim it was. David the driver was not at my house at 13:39 as he claimed. That is not my signature.
How do you talk to a human in customer service? It is impossible to try to resolve problems because the parcel was delivered according to their tracking system. Well not to me it wasn't!
Horrible. Vile .Parcel gone .Picked up from my friends house .Stolen .All wrapped up and labelled appropriately .You would have to be off your head to use parcel2go/hermes .I will be doing a full you tube documentary about the whole disgusting experience .
I have just had a laptop and a mobile phone sold on ebay STOLEN by Hermes. They were never delivered!! Avoid and report them to the watchdog and police!
Useless. Impossible to contact them. I can safely say that in future when I shop online in the future I will avoid any and all companies who want to use them.
Tracking a parcel with this company is fine to start with, then we're told on their tracking service,(such as it is) there's a 24hr delay.
Three weeks later, and several attempts to contact them to no avail, and still
saying on their tracking sevice there's a 24hr delay, it makes me think there
maybe some sort of lucky dip going on somewhere! You'd think this company
was being run by some sort of mafia!
Set up a company make it so, as it's nigh on impossible to contact, then do whatever you like. I have given up all hope of it being delivered now. How they have been allowed to continue to operate in this country or anywhere else beats me! I urge anyone who reads this review, or any of the other numerous reviews about Hermes, is to avoid them like you would HERPES!
Awful company. Never received my parcel. Said it was signed for by NA. I'm down financially and struggle to replace what's been stolen.
HERMES STEALING PARCELS WHILST THE WORLD IS VUNERABLE IN EPIDEMIC COVID 19.......... HERMES SAYS MY ITEM WAS DELIVERED THROUGH MY LETTERBOX WHEN I WAS SAT IN ALL DAY, 10 ITEMS OF CLOTHING WOULD NOT FIT THROUGH A LETTERBOX..... THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE NO CONTACT SERVICE AND STEALING....... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHAT SO EVER SO IM GOING TO INFORM WATCH DOG/POLICE.... AS IV LOST £72 AND MAY NOT GET THIS BACK. NO CALLING CARD NO EMAIL AND NO TEXT SAYING DELIVERED. YOUR DRIVERS ARE STEALING AND I CAN SHOW YOU MY LETTERBOX. 10 CLOTHING ITEMS WOULD NOT FIT THROUGH. IM ONE OF THE VUNERABLE SO I DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE, WHEN I TRY AND AND GET FULL TRACKING DETAILS UP TO VIEW THE PICTURE OF THE SUPPOSED HOUSE THEY POSTED A LARGE PARCEL THROUGH A LETTER SIZED LETTERBOX, IT WONT LET ME VIEW ANYTHING, IT SAYS OOPS THE POSTCODE DOESNT MATCH EVAN THOUGH I CAN TRACK BASIC INFORMATION. IVE TAKING PICTURES OF EVERYTHING TO PROVE TO THE PUBLIC AND BUSINESSES. IVE GOT WITNESSES SAYING NO PARCEL WAS SHOVED THROUGH MY LETTER BOX, IVE PRINTED THE TRACKING DETAILS AND IVE KEPT ALL EMAILS FROM THE RETAILER. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE RETAILERS AT THIS UPSETTING TIME, AS THEY ARE GOING TO STRUGGLE TO PLEASE THERE CUSTOMERS. ALOT OF BUSINESSES ARE HAVING TO CLOSE AND SUFFER DUE TO NO INCOME, WHILST HERMES ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE AND STEALING THROUGH COVID 19 EPIDEMIC....... IF IT WASNT BAD ENOUGH WITH STOCK PILING, LOSSES OF JOBS, VUNERABLE AT RISK, BANKRUPTCY, NHS, KEYWORKERS, ARMY, TEACHERS, FOOD INDUSTRIES AND DRIVERS, ELECTRIC/GAS WATER COMPANYS, HEALTH OFFICIALS, EMERGANCY SERVICES AND CHARITIES, AND ALL OTHER KEYWORKERS, ALL WORKING HARD, SUFFERING WITH EXHAUSTION WHILST PEOPLE MOAN, DOING THERE BEST TO CONQUER THE VIRUS...... (AMAZING RESPECT TO ALL ABOVE).......... AND WHILST ALL THIS GOES ON, HERMES ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE, STEALING, FALSE TRACKING AND ARE RIPPING THE PUBLIC OFF..... ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH HERMES. LOOK WHAT THEY DID AT CHRISTMAS. IM WARNING ALL PEOPLE WHEN ORDERING, PLEASE CHECK THE DELIVERY COMPANY SERVICE...... I UNDERSTAND NHS AND FOOD, HOME ESSENTIALS WERE PRIORITY WHICH IS TRUE AND WHAT DELIVERY COMPANYS SHOULD BE DOING, BUT TO SAY THEY DELIVERED IT WHEN I CAN PROVE THEY DIDNT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
Really not sure how this awful company is still allowed to trade. Parcel picked up from vendor on 26th May, 10 days later and it's still at the 'We've got it' stage. Tried to ring their number, just get disconnected. Taking money under false pretences. I will never use these crooks again EVER!!!
parcel due to be delivered to me on Feb 28 th or March 1st tracked as in in "local depot" on Feb 28th and disappeared.

They have NO interest in remedial action if they lose a parcel - it is up to the sender to make a claim.

This happened well before COVID 19 had any significant impact on courier services so not an excuse.

They exist solely because they are cheap.

DHL etc are more expensive not because they make more profits but because they have an effective and professional end to end logistic system . That costs money and that is what one is paying for: extremely high probability of delivery fulfillment
IF you want to make sure that your parcel actually gets DELIVERED then use almost any other courier e.g. Royal Mail, Parcel Force, DPD, DHL etc
Alright guys ... I have proposed this before... we all need to contact watchdog or pool monies together to get legal advice to bring this company down. PLEASE everyone start with contacting watchdog / about this company. They are getting away with murder! I am tired of the dishonesty, the theft, the deplorable service! I don't know where to start... but I have lawyers in my family. Please let us stand together and start with watchdog... Contact watchdog on ...
Facebook, via Twitter or post a letter to: Watchdog, 1st Floor, BBC Dock House, MediaCityUK, Salford, M50 2LH.
Truly awful company! They never deliver in the time slot as advertised if at all. When the parcels finally turn up they are left in places like dustbins etc and generally get covered in dirt. As for their customer services!! Ha what a joke. 0/5.
Hermes is a terrible company
Hermes is a terrible company and if I could leave 0 stars, I would. From just one delivery I've had more problems than one would have thought possible.

Hermes had delivered my item late, left it outside in the rain (water damaged item) and had then proceeded to mistreat it and the wheels of the item had snapped off.

It's disgusting that this company has no phone number to speak to an actual person to solve a problem, all they offer is a live chat service which is highly frustrating.

I think this company is a scam, and they are frauds. Don't pay for their service, I am yet to be refunded after 14 days.
Terrible, never pick levels up on time, always damage, the staff, no number to speak to a human. Don’t be fooled by the cheap prices, Since moving to DPD never had a single problem! Don’t be reeled in by cheap prices, not worth it for a reputable business they will give you a bad name!!
I did not receive my order, wrote to Hermes and did not receive a response. Very poor service.
I order from a company that used Hermes to deliver my items. they never delivered// . got someone elses signature in their system. when I contacted them they never answered back. I still don't have the items , even though I have asked around to my neighbours if anyone received a parcel by mistake. usually there are no issues in my area of people stealing each others parcels.
Was waiting for an item which was sent on the Hermes 3-5 day delivery. After 8 days no sign off the item and the tracking had been static for 6 days. As there is no way of contacting the company asked the sender to intervene and it turned out the item had been at the Gatwick hub for 6 days. Eventually received the item after a total of 10 days.
Abysmal service and it looks like Hermes may have serious problems........best to avoid!!
Hermes sent an email saying that they would deliver on Wednesday between 12 and 4pm, I was at home during this time and they did not deliver, so on Thursday they said they would deliver between 4 and 8pm, once again I was in but there was no delivery. today I have tried to track delivery and they say that they have tried to deliver my order 3 times and they are returning it. the driver is lying, they did not attempted to deliver and I was home at all the times when they say that delivery was attempted. I have tried to contact Hermes to complain but their website is useless and there is no way to contact them. I have contacted the retailer and asked for a refund and I will not be ordering from them again
Items not delivered, although app says delivered. Can not contact by phone to complain,
For the last 6 years, they are continually lying and thieving the products. 2016 I watched the driver get out the car with only a "missed delivery" card, without attempting the delivery after the 3rd day of not even trying to buzz the door, it was only from myself shouting at them to get the parcel that I received it.

Today, 14th August 2020, I sat and waited at my office desk, knowing what Hermes are like, they were already 15 minutes passed the window, but at 8:14, they claimed they delivered my package, not one person came to the door, but a screenshot of the GPS apparently exonerates the driver of any wrong doing.
They never left the car, I've had 4 deliveries tonight, and only Hermes would consider recruiting liars and potentially parcel thieves. I strongly ask anyone here to please find any other delivery supplier, as Hermes will only reflect badly on yourselves.
well, expected and paid £7.99 for next day delivery on July3 saturday now is Saturday July 11 I have tried to contact herpes via line chat only reponce call back tomorrow well next stop I think is trading standard. let hope the can help.
hermes.co.uk is rated 1.53 based on 72 reviews