Hermès Reviews

9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hermès deliver?

How can I contact Hermès?

Tell us how Hermès made you happy

"Avoid this company They are a disgrace. did not pick up my parcel, asked me to re request and still did not pick up on the day they were suppose to. When they did pick it up they then lost the parcel and had me chasing them for 2 weeks. finally got a refund of may phone calls and messages. joke of a company and will never use again ! pay a little more and go with DPD."
Are you Hermès? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered an item on next day delivery. Waited all day for the parcel that didn’t appear. I checked the tracking which said attempted delivery allow 24hr. No card had been pushed through the letterbox so they’d not even been. I waited 24 hr nothing in the end I waited 72hr tried to find a contact number that puts you through to an actual human being. Good luck finding that. I emailed them several times again no reply. By this point it’s sunday again in all day randomly checkered the tracking that evening attempted delivery. This point I was raging as they wasn’t even trying so I joined an online chat. The man was very helpful and promised me they would be here on the Monday. Finally they turned up! Better late than never I suppose. I now understand why dpd was dearer for next day really wish I payed that. AVOID HERMES"
"They deliver to wrong address & will not take any responsibility for their actions - appalling service AVOID"
"Absolutely awful - was expecting a parcel and they left a note saying we weren't in - not true - the note said they had left the parcel with our neighbour - not true, checked with both neighbours (lived next door to them for 7 and 20 years and totally trustworthy) Tried to contact head office to ask what had happened. Impossible to contact them. Keep away from Hermes......!!!!!!!!!"
"UTTERLY USELESS. THE PARCEL WAS NOT COLLECTED ON THE FIRST DAY BECAUSE THE INSTRUCTIONS OF 10AM - 6PM WERE NOT GIVEN TO THE DRIVER. IT WAS NOT COLLECTED THE SECOND DAY - I WAS TOLD IT WAS TOO LATE AND IT WOULD BE COLLECTED THE THIRD DAY, WHICH IT WAS NOT. WHEN I COMPLAINED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR PROMISED IT WOULD BE DELIVERED IN 3 DAYS TIME. IT WAS NOT. I THEN RECEIVED AN EMAIL TO SAY THE LABEL HAD "RUN OUT" BECAUSE THE DRIVER COULD NOT FIND THE COLLECTION POINT ( A POLICE STATION THAT HE HAD BEEN TO BEFORE) AND I HAD TO CANCEL THE BOOKING AND REORDER. THE WEBSITE WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO DO THIS AND I HAD TO EMAIL AGAIN TO ASK FOR IT TO BE CANCELLED AND REBOOKED (I WAS NOW ABROAD WITHOUT FULL INTERNET ACCESS) IT WAS NOT REBOOKED. THIS WASTED ALMOST 3 WEEKS. IN THIS TIME I WAS UNABLE TO GET INTO MY FLAT, TELEPHONE ANYONE OR GO TO WORK AS ALL MY KEYS AND PHONE WERE IN THE PARCEL. HOPELESS"
"Although I was in the parcel was thrown over the garden gate, I went to the door and was told by the female driver I should have been quicker!!! When I checked on line it said I had signed for the parcel, but the driver must have signed for it as I certainly didn't!! Not impressed at all with Hermes."
"My daughter ordered an item for teaching anatomy.She sent it to me as she lives in HK.I then sent it on to her home address.Everything was exactly as it should be ,so I posted it via Hermes .Royal Mail was expensive,so I opted for Hermes International which was£85. The package never arrived .We claimed the amount as it was insured.It has taken nearly 5mths &a lot of hassle from UK &HK.I did eventually received £81 .Wont be using them again."
"Hermes delivery is disgusting.rather than leave with a neighbour if we are out they forced the gate breaking the bolt so now mg gate doesn't lock for security of my children and dog.the driver left the parcel just inside the gate which they couldn't close behind them as they broke."
"they trow parcels over the gate when there is a sing to hand it in at a neighbor and not throw it over the gate as the dog will have it for breakfast"
"Did not deliver the parcel. Shit."
"nice service"
"Waited over a week for some pillows delivered, because they “don’t fit in the car”. Also ordered two packages from USC, same day, collected at the same time, one got lost and the other arrived fine. Can’t contact them at all, and they won’t register something lost or an issue for seven days. They must cost companies so much money"
"Worst delivery service ever I order online a lot and every time hermes comes along as delivery option I always got problem with them... Terrible"
"Brilliant.. never had ANY trouble with this company. Delivery driver always very polite.. always within the time scale and has never once left anything over a hedge or garden gate. 5 star service!"
"Terrible service no real meaningful solutions and not only that the drivers seem to think it appropriate to offer false promise wouldn't use this company by choice ever"
"Standard delivery selected to be delivered within 3-5 days. But even after 7 days not yet received. Their online tracking system last update 4 days ago, so not helpful. They don't provide customer service over the phone as can't find customer service contact number so stuck with chatting with there representative which seems has no real-time information about the status of the parcel. Very poor service and very disappointed."
"They are a courier company that have not yet delivered anything I ordered from their customers on time. Many times loosing items. The customer service and tracking is abysmal. Companies should avoid getting a bad reputation by not using them. I will not order from a company if I can see Hermes are going to be the only delivery option."
"Great service, very efficient and quick."
"They have kept updating delivery schedules without actually delivering or attempting to deliver. Very poor from them"
"absolute garbage service"
Hermès is rated 1.84 based on 55 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access