HUGGE Mattress Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress
Read HUGGE Mattress  Reviews

About HUGGE Mattress :

H&Uuml;GGE&rsquo;s amazingly comfortable mattress uniquely combines two different types of memory foam. In a recipe for the best night's sleep, the secret memory foam mattress combination has been married with a zoned foam mattress base to hug and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health to give you the most blissful night&rsquo;s sleep ever.<br /> <br /> We think it&rsquo;s a marriage made in heaven, but remember, it can be annulled anytime over the first 100 days. &Uuml;<br /> <br /> 100 NIGHT TRIAL<br /> FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND WITHIN 3 DAYS<br /> FREE RETURNS

paul@huggemattress.com

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy
Had the mattress a while now b4 writing review as it has taken the wife some time to get used to it glad she did because I think it's best 1 I've ever slept on .
The delivery came quickly and it was easy to unpack, thankfully I had a friend here at the time to help me.

As for the mattress, I really wasn't sure the first couple of nights, but have started to love it. My back isn't painful in the morning any longer and my sleep has improved. My biggest issue was trying to keep the dogs off it :-/ . The pillows are wonderful and I now only use one rather than 2 normal ones.
We bought another mattress on the 100 day trial, and wanted to like it, it promised everything, it failed !!!
So we looked around & came across several variations, but decided to give HÜGGE a shot.
Omg !! Does NOT disappoint, is NOT over hyped....
We slept, properly, woke up feeling as though we had really & truly slept!
I didn’t hurt or ache or feel yuch!!
If you are going to buy a mattress try this one, you won’t be disappointed I promise !!
‘I used to hate going to bed… but now I look forward to it because of my HÜGGE pillow.’
Best sleep ever and so comfortable.
If I could rate this mattress higher than 5 stars, I would! We took delivery of our Hügge mattress and pillows 3 days ago and after sleeping on a Simba for just over 12 months, I was a little skeptical that a mattress could live up to the hype. HOW WRONG COULD I BE? Sleeping on a Hügge has meant the first 3 uninterrupted nights' sleep for YEARS. I have never been so comfortable in bed since I was a child. I'm waking up with no back ache, no neck ache, no sore hips...I am amazed! I wish we'd bought one years ago. The Simba has definitely been demoted to the spare room! Also I had a few questions prior to delivery of my mattress and I have to say that Hügge's customer service is second to none...Paul answered every question quickly and with great humour even at almost 10pm at night! Great buying experience and excellent product. Well done Hügge!
After looking around at all the brands on the market I’m so glad I chose Hugge . Great customer service and they really know there product so informative . Wow best nights sleep ever now after 2 weeks using a Hugge mattress no back ache just feel refreshed every morning cheers guys

Dave
Goldilocks perfect bed - not too hard, not too soft!
It took a couple of weeks to get used to but I actually had a dream I was sleeping on a cloud the other night.
A great nights sleep for a great price!
Excellent customer service Matress fantastic pillows fantastic can not fault this company go above and beyond to make sure you get it when you want and that your happy with their product 😊👍🏻
Fantastic mattress ✔
Fantastic customer service ✔

Paul answers to your questions at any time of the day/week
Very impressed!
very comfy mattress, grandpa is now happy to come and stay with us!
I ordered the Hugge mattress and it was delivered on our preferred day as arranged. I couldn't wait to sleep on this mattress which looks so luxury and top end. Sadly after 10 days it was clear that this mattress was not for my arthriticy bones as it was just too firm for me. So disappointing as the mattress is cool which was our other main requirement. I contacted Hugge re a refund and that's where my expectations were blown away! Claire and Paul from Hugge went out of their way to be helpful.... Arranging for my mattress to be donated to a nearby charity. Communication has been fantastic.... No sense of pressure to keep the mattress if it wasn't right for me. So wish they did a softer version I would buy of this company again in a heartbeat! Give it a go you have nothing to lose and it might be perfect for you!
What a company! Went over and above to get me my mattress for the next day and when you have a bad back.... a good nights sleep really matters. Thank you from a very happy customer
So far so good. I no longer feel like I am sleeping on a hill when my husband is lying beside me. In fact apart from his snoring I wouldn’t even know he was there because there is no longer a dip in the middle of the mattress. We both enjoy a good nights sleep that feels comfortable and supportive.
Customer service was fantastic and easy to get in touch with when it came to delivery. They sent me a text to confirm a delivery day which wasn’t suttable for me and it was very simple to change the day to a date of my choice.
I have been using my Hugge pillow for a couple of months and it has really helped my sleep. I have a shoulder injury and find that some pillows are not supportive enough or are too hard for the comfort level I like. It did take me about a week to adjust to it but now I wouldn't swap it as I would really feel the difference. The best thing for me, however, was my experience with the company. From the initial contact, the service has been really incredible. They reply promptly to enquiries and are incredibly friendly to deal with. The delivery was quick too. I would really recommend both the company product to my friends and family. Thank you Hugge :-)
Easy to use website and quick delivery. The mattress was ready to use in a few hours (with no chemical smell as reported by other similar mattress brands). Sooooo comfortable! We've had this mattress for three weeks and it's the best £600 I've spent.
We spent ages looking at various beds in boxes for our new home and found it really difficult to choose which one to get. We’re so glad we chose Hugge! The mattress is firm but not hard like a sprung mattress. I’ve had bad experiences with memory foam in the past where I felt like I was sinking into the bed too and this has never happened with this mattress. It’s amazingly comfy; it absorbs any movement from your partner and so far hasn’t been too hot. We followed up by purchasing the pillows too and they’re also amazing! Really supportive but forgiving and soft as well.

The biggest decider for me was the customer service. Chatting to Hugge on Facebook messenger was super easy and they’re were brilliantly helpful, responding quickly and usefully to all my questions. They also offered to deliver the mattress that same day in the evening as we live locally, which was amazing!

One thing that would have been useful to know is the depth of the mattress - it’s very deep so we’ve had to buy new deep fitted sheets as our others won’t fit. But these are widely available so hasn’t been a problem.

Overall a fantastic mattress that I just love sleeping in, best pillows ever, and excellent service!
Very comfortable in all sleeping positions-soft but supportive and we are having much better sleep! And I’m fussy.
I never realised how much difference a good pillow can make until I bought a Hugge one a couple of months ago. It took a few nights to get used to (mainly because I'd had my old pillow for so long!). Now it's perfect... Just firm enough - just soft enough. It's awesome.
Now wondering if my old mattress needs replacing with a Hugge one.
The Hugge mattress is very comfortable and allows us to have a good nights sleep. It’s not as hot as our previous (memory foam) mattress.

Delivery was efficient and timely, and it actually came more quickly than expected.

We received two free pillows with our mattress - unfortunately we both find them a bit too firm, but that’s just personal preference and they’re good quality pillows which we’ll use in the spare room and will probably try again at some point.
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.83 based on 232 reviews