Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Hidden Hearing made you happy
I was most impressed with the service i had from Hidden Hearing. After using NHS aids for two years i was not sure that new aids would make much difference. I was wrong! My new aids have made a big difference to my personal and social life. Thank you Hidden Hearing.
(Wolverhampton) - Posted 8 months ago
Yes Sophie was very good always ot time and knows what she is doing and explains every thing
(Wolverhampton) - Posted 8 months ago
Mr Richards was very helpful and infirmative and answered all our questions
(Swansea) - Posted 8 months ago
Mr Richards has been very helpful and my hearing is much better than my original pair
(Swansea) - Posted 8 months ago
Excellent good service with expert help
All appointments made both within the house and outside all have now been duly completed with no problems. Fitment of Hearing Aids completed today, with further appointments/follow to ensure i am happy, followed up by any adjustments where necessary. Insurance policy taken out for peace of mind.
Your examiner was thoughtful careful and thorough. Slight difficulties over booking and supply of materials were soon overcome It was helpful to be able to meet at Harrogate. I was impressed that your examiner made a second appointment rather than attempt a diagnosis when wax prevented full examination.
These hearing aids are superb.
(Liverpool) - Posted 8 months ago
Excellent product and presentation by an expert in hearing
The audiologist that did my ears was very
Professional and informative.
The gentleman who visited was very professional and helpful. The price for the hearing aid was ridiculous.
Seemed very comprehensive
I had an excellent session with your representative and am going
back to collect my hearing aids in a week’s time. Thank
Concentrated on one expensive model range - no explanation of alternatives. Price very high compared with competition.
It has certainly improved my quality of life
I was very impressed with the Asian gentleman who attended he was very polite his manners were impeccable
The audiologist Was immediately able to sort the problem.
(Swansea) - Posted 8 months ago
They are really good for me.
(Cheltenham) - Posted 8 months ago
Very good home service for elderly parent. Shaun Samuels was very, very patient and spent ages with my mother-in-law (95 yrs) explaining how to fit her hearing aids. We were all amazed at how much better these hearing aids then the ones she had before.
Explanations lucid, helpful and precise.
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.73 based on 1,544 reviews