Hidden Hearing Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Hidden Hearing made you happy
Okay. Thorough.
They were very helpful towards me
Had hearing test,was able to compare with and without and can truly say after only two weeks what a huge difference it has made to my life. Ok I can now hear my wife telling me off but that’s a very minor inconvenience!!!! Very pleased with service and product.
Professional, precise, polite.
Charming young lady on her first home visit. Very good at explaining everything as she went along and also sorted out a problem I was experiencing. Well done!
Very friendly audiologist. Thorough hearing test. Helpful advice on what is available. My only concern was the cost of the equipment on offer.
Very professional from start to finish
Hidden Hearing are a wonderful company. The 'girls!, Helen and Charlie who have been to see me over several months are so helpful and patient in explaining what I have to do when something goes wrong. I have recommended HH to many of my friends!
Going well so far!
Good service I
However after service was not S
Charming young lady, very professional, too expensive.
Nice staff member tested my hearing
Would have possibly taken up the offer, but couldn't afford to
Always happy with my appointments, good advice and service.
Impressed with the service, although the recommended aids seem very expensive; only time will tell if worth the cost.
A very professional and thorough assessment, relaxed and everything explained during the process. I will not hesitate to recommend Hidden Hearing to friends and family.
Friendly helpful and very professional. No pressure to buy.
Disappointed with last visit. Very nice young lady but as a trainee the appointment took a very long time and was quite exhausting. As my Mother is 97, I think she should have had Adam. Also the hearing aids are not now working properly so we really need another call out
Hi Nancy, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your Mother's hearing aids are not working as they should. Please could you contact our customer service team to resolve this matter. We could see about booking your Mother in for another appointment with Adam so he can see what's wrong with the hearing aids and fix them. Their contact details are as follows: email - contact@hiddenhearing.co.uk or alternatively by telephone - 01622 775191. Many thanks, the Hidden Hearing Team.
I purchased hearing aids from you and at the test found hem to be OK
I was told that they cut down background noise but now I hav had them a short space of time I find that the back ground noise is the same volume as the rest of the sounds if not some what louder.
I was told that this would not be so.
very unsatisfactory
Hi Robert, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your hearing aids and that they have not been able to cut down on background noise. If you would like to contact customer services we would be happy to help and discuss this further, to resolve your concern. Please contact us via email at contact@hiddenhearing.co.uk or alternatively by telephone at 01622 775191. Many thanks, the Hidden Hearing Team.
I have many health problems that cause difficulties with hearing and Jamie was very helpful and understanding.
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.73 based on 1,545 reviews