Two Way Mirrors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Two Way Mirrors
Great product, it help me complete my final year project.
Shipping costs a lot, but it's very well packaged and delivered in a timely manner!
I used my two way mirror to develop a special photo and it worked very well. Quality mirror for photography.
Krista Kelly was always a pleasure to do business with, an amazing sales rep.
Christian,

Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again on future projects. :)

---Krista
I bought several types of mirrors for an art project. The quality of the products and the quality of support were excellent.
Well hopefully you're talking about my purchase last year around this time. I still remember ordering a custom piece only to realize later that they had stock pieces already pre-cut that were cheaper then what I had ordered. I called up and the nice lady promptly fixed my order and gave me a refund for the difference. When the mirror arrived it was nicely packaged and well protected. I got to work on building a custom frame for it (carpentry is not my forte, but I watched their video) , and mounted a TV inside. It resides in my master bathroom where it gets used daily. I was especially pleased that the IR Remote works through the mirror to control the TV (Visio) so I didn't have to route an external IR sensor. It literally gets my day going.
Great shipping and packaging, got to me safe and quick!
I
It looks awesome in my smart mirror! Much nicer than the film over Plexiglass I had before.
Awesome support for Magic Mirror projects!
My custom mirror arrived promptly and was sized as expected. No issues with packaging or condition.
amazing service!
I've always received my order promptly and safely. The quality is as advertised and I wouldn't hesitate to order again. Their YouTube channel is very fun and informative. I highly recommend Two Way Mirrors for all your specialty glass needs.
James! Thank you so much - It's awesome to put a name to the face in our comments on YouTube. :) So excited that you like the mirrors and took the time to share your experience.
The client and I were very pleased with the product. The TV and mirror are good quality and met our expectations. Thank you very much, Steven Stilwell
Fast Service. The mirror works great on a Magic Mirror.
Well worth the price. Worked very well and
Got the mirror delivered to Norway. Nice, fast and easy. Perfect mirror.
To be perfectly transparent, it isn’t clear to me how long ago I purchased this glass. However, the length of time it took for this email to arrive sheds some light on the issue. Just to be clear, the glass is exactly what I wanted. But this review process is a little opaque.
Ariel,

Thank you for letting us know! It's true, we are working on customer service to continue to improve our process. I'm sorry it took so long to reach out.
Perfect product, shipping and service!
I ended up not purchasing due to the high cost of shipping to Hawaii. The rates seemed quite expensive.
Takayuki,

Oh no! I see that you had ordered in the past when free shipping was available. Please feel free to contact me via email for a quote request to triple check the shipping rate - Hawaii is sometimes tricky.
Two Way Mirrors is rated 4.68 based on 68 reviews