Two Way Mirrors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Two Way Mirrors
Great product
They delivered an amazing looking custom mirror! Well polished, no blemishes, exactly to the right size within a millimeter tolerance.
These guys are amazing! I accidentally broke my mirror the day I received it and they were very nice and sent me a new one right away! The glass is amazing as well. Highly recommend!
Super fast delivery!! The personal note of thanks was a nice touch
The glass arrived ahead of schedule and was very well protected with bubble wrap and foam inserts. It was the exact size I ordered and blemish/scratch free. Highly pleased with the product.
Sample came exactly as described, carefully packaged.
Absolute perfection!!!! I’ll be buying.more for sure!
Thank you for the sample. I love the idea of being to see outside without people outside being able to see inside; however, I didn’t really like the mirror look on the door. I could tell it was a good quality product and will keep it in mind if my needs change.
Outstanding customer service and products. Very haapy to have found this company.
Good product a little pricey but worth the money
I was very pleased with everything! Product quality is outstanding, the item came very well packaged for shipping and it arrived quickly. I would do business with Two Way Mirrors again!
Great product, super fast processing and delivery
I needed help with my projects and got it from Krista. The mirrors for my first project arrived in perfect shape, having been very,very carefully wrapped and shipped. FIVE STARS!
Order was great delivery was fast.
Very easy to follow website straight forward. Good product. Came quickly.
It works great for my smart mirror and arrived within three days of ordering. Thanks
Product is good as advertised. Will need to examine more of your products in the future for a custom pinball machine I would like to build way in the future when I have time.
Fast shipping. Item included a personalized thank you note with business card for future direct contact with sales person as well as a color printed product catalog.
Cut precisely to measurement and well packed!
Could not be more satisfied with the process. Everything arrived very fast, and was delicately wrapped to make sure there was no damage in shipping. The mirror itself is exactly what I expected, which is perfect!
Two Way Mirrors is rated 4.68 based on 69 reviews