High Speed Training Limited Reviews

4,504 Reviews

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

Straightforward ,time effective and educational .
Dawn Fiorentini
Verified Buyer

Easy to do in your own time
Jenny Walters
Verified Buyer

very easy to follow. very well designed and easy to learn from
Terry Perkins
Verified Buyer

Great course well presented and very easily understood, would recommend it to my friends.
Dermot Mcbrien
Verified Buyer

this training was fast and easy
Helen Lang
Verified Buyer

This is the first time that I have done my food hygiene online, so I was a little scepticle of how it would work. I was pleasantly surprised that the system took me through all areas and gave me a good refresher , which I think we all need from time to time.
Elle McSween
Verified Buyer

Excellent course, easy to access and navigate with a great range of questions which are backed up with thorough information in each module.
Annmarie Alexander
Verified Buyer

really clear and concise , saved, kept interest with mini quizzes , definately come back again
Tracy Jebbett
Verified Buyer

It was very informative and a joy to complete. I like the fact that you can't skip sections. I also found the questions throughout really helpful in engaging understanding of the course. I would like to do more online courses like this. Particularly courses that are relevant to my position as an education and care support worker.
Gaye Brown
Verified Buyer

Achieved the qualification without having to travel to training facility. Could be done at anytime suitable to the candidate.
Linda Chester
Verified Buyer

Clear message easily worked through
Jackie Hobbs

Clear, concise information
Verified Buyer

The course was easy and clear to follow as well as being informative.
Louise Whyte
Verified Buyer

Having the option to have the questions spoken out loud by a person really helped me understand the information more clearly.
Ruth Willmore
Verified Buyer

A very good resource - clear information, well structured, easy to use
Immediate results and the ability to save an electronic copy of the certificate
William Ferguson

I learned alot
Roger Carlisle
Verified Buyer

easy use web based course
Christopher Adair
Verified Buyer

Very good and easy to use course! excellent!
Mark Goodchild
Verified Buyer

I can update all my training from the comfort of the office. It is very informative and a brilliant tool.
Dickie Arbiter
Verified Buyer

Clear and professional explanation on all aspects of Child protection
High Speed Training Limited is rated 4.73 based on 4,504 reviews