High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy

How could we improve our training system? Very happy no changed required
"The presentation was very clear and easy to listen to. I also liked the way I could refer back through the modules to recap."
How could we improve our training system? One or two more questions or prompts as the course procedes.
"The training was put together well and not rushed , with the right level of photos."
How could we improve our training system? More interactive elements during the course, for example more questions or knowledge checks
"Comprehensive cover of the subject"
How could we improve our training system? Your are doing fine as you are
"Thorough. I defy anyone that hasn't learned something by doing this course. I was unable to return to the course but made a phone call at 21:00 hours and instant pleasant and professional assistance . Much appreciated"
How could we improve our training system? n/a
"Very informative and easy to use."
Hello Mark, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative and easy to use, that's great! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"It was very thorough, very well explained."
How could we improve our training system? nothing it was really positive training system
"It was simple, easy to understand and follow. It all flowed at a steady space that you could do in your own time. I will be looking to do the more advanced levels later on in my business journey."
Hello Natalie, thank you for leaving such a lovely review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you found the course simple, easy to use and you enjoyed being able to complete it in your own time. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? It was just fine
"I liked that I could do it in my own time"
How could we improve our training system? Nothing really
"Ease of course content and able to complete at a pace that suits me."
How could we improve our training system? Maybe get distinctions for higher pass marks
"That you cld take your time and go back to where you mightve missed a pointnot"
"Excellent"
How could we improve our training system? It’s good as it is
"Very helpful and easy understanding"
Hello Dean, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you found the course helpful and easy to understand, that's great! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"Precise and clear"
"very informative"
How could we improve our training system? Nothing, it's perfect
"Fantastic, thorough and easy-to-follow course. Would highly recommend"
Hello Aadil, thank you for your lovely review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it thorough and easy to follow. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? It would be good to get the correct answer in the Assessment if you got it wrong, straight away.
"Easy to follow"
"how it explains everthing first for you"
How could we improve our training system? The on-line training system is adequate
"The training was great and easy to use"
How could we improve our training system? I had to ring in three times as the screen froze. So I don't quite know how you could improve that.
"The people I spoke to on the three occasions were very helpful."
How could we improve our training system? Keep it as it is...
"Well laid out. Content was very informative"
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 13,969 reviews