High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
very good course ,best done in quite location
It was good and very educational
Great thank you very useful.
very interesting and easy to read and understand
I found the information very informative. I gave an acceptable mark as opposed to higher as there was no way to pause the voice over. This would have been very useful as it would have been good to pause, so that you could think and absorb the point before being rushed to the next point
The course was fine, although I found the narrator voice a bit unengaging. I also found the distinction between the H+S file, the Pre-construction info and the Construction Phase plan a bit unclear. I understood that each is prepared by a different person, but it was not clear which is required first and whether some information is duplicated between them. Perhaps you should provide a simplified example of each.
A very informative course. I gained a lot of very useful information.
Excellent! The course was delivered in a good , clear and concise way
the courses are easy to follow, informative and provide good guidance for onward use.
Very good
Excellent training goes into so much detail easy to understand and follow it will definitely help me in my role at work
Fab. very informative and easy to follow
i have used a few of high speed trainings courses and I haven't got a bad thing to say, they have all been interesting and helpful when needed. I will definitely be recommending and will be back to try more courses!!
Hello, thank you for your lovely review and feedback! We really appreciate it! I’m glad to hear that you have enjoyed all the courses you have taken so far, and your recommendation really means a lot to us! Thank you for choosing High Speed Training for your learning needs, and if you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Excellent Course. Learnt so much and I really like the way High Speed Training Courses are set up. Onwards and upwards for the next course.
Quite enlightening a good refresher
Excellent and informative, gave me all the information I needed at a great price! would definitely recommend to another baker or person working in Hospitality.
Excellent. Loved the fact that the modules were narrated. This is very useful for those who struggle to look at screens for extended periods of time. Thank you.
Hello Jamie, thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you found our voice over to be a really good feature. I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again! Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Different from before
Quite informative
In-depth and easy to follow information enjoyed going through it
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 23,259 reviews