High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Clear, concise, easy to use. Excellent.
very helpful
easy to use
I liked that someone read the questions out loud and then you got time to re read the information before answering the questions.
I liked the audio makes it so much easier
Fantastic Course easy too follow
Very educative and easy to follow understand
I liked that I could come and go from the training as I needed and do it in my own time whenever I wanted. I had the option for it to be read aloud or read it in science. The small assessments at the end of each section were helpful.
Hello Hannah, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and it suited you well being able to come and go and complete it in your own time! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Well explained. Thank you all for your vast efforts and time.
It was simplified easy to follow and the person talking really helped as I have dyslexia and felt more confident because of it
Hello Ian, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you found the course easy to follow and the voice-over throughout helped you feel more confident, that's great! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
The content, concise, and easy to follow.
Very professional delivery. Clear and precise. Detailed and tailored for my specific needs. Ecellent for my continuios professional development.
Very easy to do and very easy to u understand
The information was clear and concise.
quick easy and very informative
Nothing went wrong, I enjoyed doing the course but was a bit disappointed that I failed once.
Training is great. It is very informative and easy to understand.
It was a good learning fantastic thank you guys for your help
The course provided all the information required and was interesting
I found the website to be very easy to follow, and the course identification useful. Registration was very straightforward and the login details appeared immediately in my Inbox. I would definitely consider using High Speed Training again.
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 17,691 reviews