High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate High Speed Training?

Joshua Nathan Bamberg
Verified Buyer
"Clear, lots of practical anecdotes"
"covered a range of important areas of food hygiene, and the course is achievable in a decent time, not too long and short enough."
Robert King
Verified Buyer
"All good enjoyed doing it at my own pace."
Sallyanne Hilliard
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use. Trainer was very clear. Liked the way that the most important aspects were repeated in different modules. I am not planning to start a business but has really made me think about hygiene in my own kitchen. I think e erroneous who cooks should do this course"
Jacqueline Winn
Verified Buyer
"That someone spoke all the way through it as it helped me to stay focused. I thought the course was fantastic. I've had a bad experience of e-learning before and this course has encouraged me to undertake more training with you. I liked to little tests throughout the training to ensure that everything was sinking in."
Hi Jacqueline, thank you so much for your review and for your kind words! It really means a lot! And I’m glad that we have been able to help you leave your bad experience in the past and enjoy learning online again! I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the mini tests, we find it helps people stay engaged and like you say, make sure everything is sinking in! Best wishes! Kaz Murray, (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"I thought the training was brilliant, told me everything and more in what I needed to know. Very pleased I passed first time, but the fact I could take it as many times as I liked was great. Very thankful for choosing this course. Thank you."
Hello, thank you very much for your kind review! I’m really glad to hear you enjoyed the training and found it informative. I agree, a very good feature of the course is the fact you can take the assessment as many times as you need. We find it takes a lot of pressure off and makes the learning aspect a lot more enjoyable! If you ever need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. All the best! Kaz Murray, (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Geraldine Page
Verified Buyer
"You could have it with or without audio. It was clear either way"
Penelope Hall
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to access and work through the course in stages. It was good to see the progress and the voiceover was very clear. It was nice to get the result immediately and to get access to a download of the certificate. We will definitely use you again and recommend to others"
Hi Penelope, thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate the comments, and it’s really great to hear that you found the course easy to access and work through. Your recommendation is much appreciated by us all. Thank you again! Kaz Murray, (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"I really found the course useful, it refreshed my skills, building on what I knew and gave more skills and knowledge in areas I was not sure of."
"absolutely great training course !! easy to follow, accesible, very good!"
Charlie Witter
Verified Buyer
"average speaker but straight forward learning"
Hugo Rowse
"Simply the best!"
Annette White
Verified Buyer
"Short modules with exercises at the end"
"It was clearly presented and easy to follow."
David O’keefe
Verified Buyer
"Good course Highlighted some things I’d forgot will be doing more in future"
Andrew McConnell
Verified Buyer
"I found the course very easy to follow and every bit as in depth as courses I have done in the past for other in house confined space courses . I will recommend high speed training to my work colleagues."
Hi Andrew! That is great news, thank you very much for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the training and found the content provided informative. Your recommendation is also very much appreciated by all of us here at High Speed Training. Thanks again! Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"I enjoyed the whole course. Its made easier that you can actually read and digest the information with no time limit. Amazing!! Will definitely continue any training with highspeed in the future."
Hello! Thanks for your review, it's very kind of you! It's great to hear that the course worked well for you and that you liked the fact that there are no time limits on our courses. It’s really important to us that our learners enjoy their experience and can fit it around their own personal and work commitments. We look forward to working with you in the future! All the best! Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Andrea Letch
Verified Buyer
"Good relevant easy to understand information, that helped you understand the content with examples for relevance."
"clear and concise"
Celia Ann Davies
Verified Buyer
"I THOUGHT THE COURSE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND EASY TO FOLLOW. LOTS OF INFORMATION AND THE TEST WAS EXCELLENT BUT COMPREHENSIVE"
High Speed Training is rated 4.75 based on 8,078 reviews