High Speed Training Limited Reviews

4,965 Reviews

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Richard Murphy
Verified Buyer

The online course was very easy to understand and clear in its presentation
Polixeni Parisis
Verified Buyer

It was simple and quick, as well as informative and helpful. I was glad my colleague suggested this site.

Simple to use. Fast outcome
Dawn Geeson
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed it, very interesting course
Gordon Sproat
Verified Buyer

very informative course with good content
Linda May Meecham
Verified Buyer

It was nice to do it in your own time with out rushing
Verified Buyer

It gave me another qualification for work

i got what i wanted
Maureen Phelps

IT WAS EASY TO UNDERSTAND, CLEARLY PRESENTED, VERY GOOD
Rory Katona
Verified Buyer

A really fast profesional course , made really good , easy to understand and I use it from a tablet .
Spot On
Thanks !
Mary Hawke
Verified Buyer

As a former trainer of food hygiene, I was impressed with this online course. It covered each module very well and I probably will be looking into other courses you offer.
Hello Mary,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that you will consider doing further training with us in the future. If you need information about any of our available courses, then feel free to contact our Support Team on 0333 006 7000 or support@highspeedtraining.co.uk. We're here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm.

Best wishes,
Ashleigh Farigu (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Laura Carroll
Verified Buyer

very informative and easy to do

veri happy
PICHAYAWAN HERBERT

Very happy
HELEN HILL
Verified Buyer

Really easy course to complete and easy to pass. Customer services great too had to ring twice as couldn't get on to course. As not computer person. Thanks to all. Made experiane do-able.
Hello Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our training! I'm pleased to hear that you had a positive training experience, and I will pass your feedback to the rest of the team!
Thanks again! Best wishes, Ashleigh Farigu (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Ryan Davis

Very easy to use
Verified Buyer

Fast and easy way to get the certificate you need with a stimulating learning environment
Paula Buffham
Verified Buyer

We presented and easily understood courses. Felt I gained the correct level of knowledge to fulfill my role as fire warden
Eve Meager
Verified Buyer

Enjoyed the modules and the questions at the end of each. Also thought that the headings were useful for revision from my notes.
Rosalinda Desiato
Verified Buyer

Very easy to follow and explained in a simple manner for everyone to understand.
High Speed Training Limited is rated 4.73 based on 4,965 reviews