High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
How could we improve our training system? more exercise
easy language
How could we improve our training system? Send through details for linked courses as an incentive after completing one maybe, it would be good to have a checklist of 'go to suggested courses for the industry you are looking at' and requirements expected!
It was easy to enrol on line - clear instructions throughout - assessments were concise, and the course overall very good value for money!
How could we improve our training system? possibly make modules smaller
its very informative and thorough
How could we improve our training system? Give anoption for candidates to comment onareas that may have been missed out i.e colour coding of mops
A very easy and descriptive learning tool which was interesting and easy to follow and understand.
Hello Nina, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it interesting, easy to follow and understand. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Easy to listen to and understand
Hello, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to listen to and understand! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Every things good
How could we improve our training system? Would be nice to be able to pause the audio without having to go back and forward each slide.
Interactive questions on each topic. Well broken down to make it easier to take in.
The training can help us to improve us wise our personality, so being polite with everyone and gives us knowledge about being organised and how to achieve our goals or aim smoothly.
Very informative and concise
Well presented material, clear content and easily followed process. Many thanks
Hello John, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it well presented, clear and easy to follow! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? is it possible to get download of course content
concise in language anybody can understand Able to check your own progress
How could we improve our training system? It seems fine to me how it is.
I absolutely, and thoroughly enjoyed this course! It was written in plain English that made it easy to follow and understand, and the layout, graphics, and text were all clear and easy to read. My husband was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes just over 2 years ago at the age of 50 (quite a shock, I can tell you!) so we have both had a quick fire introduction to living life with the illness. This is why I wanted to learn more about it, and also feel more in control that I could help him if I had to, as well as being more knowledgeable and of more support to him. We also have quite a few people at work with diabetes, so along with my first aid training, this will be very useful to me. An excellent course that I would highly recommend.
Hello Janice, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I’m really happy to hear you that you thoroughly enjoyed the course. We are so pleased that you found it easy to follow and understand but that it has made you feel more in control when it comes to supporting your Husband. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
easy and efficient
How could we improve our training system? Provide a downloadable booklet or send one, with the course content.
I liked that there was not too much information on each “page”. This made the course more digestible and enjoyable. Thanks.
How could we improve our training system? Helpfully enough
I have been a chef for 17 years . Last time I had food hygiene course was with a different company . I have done my course With high speed training. I find it really heplfull and efficiency. I have learned more here . Thanks a lot to high speed training .
Hello Ismail! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! It's great to hear that you found the course really helpful. We work hard to make our training as informative and engaging as possible, so your feedback is really appreciated by all of us here at High Speed Training! Best regards, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? The course was dead easy I did it before bed. I love the fact it's read out to you! Brilliant!
I love the fact its read out to you. TOTTALY AMAZING
How could we improve our training system? Nothing its fine
Very clear and easy to learn
How could we improve our training system? Personally, I don't feel it needs improving.
It was incredibly clear to understand and easy to navigate through the course.
How could we improve our training system? Don’t need to
Trainer was clear when talking about each module each section was well presented.
Clear, concise, practical and enlightening.
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 14,491 reviews