High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Quick and fantastic service.
Brilliant very thorough and understanding quick but included all necessary information and more bout safety to our children
Fantastic course easy to follow and take your time on the course
GREAT AND VERY GOOD PRACTICE .
I enjoyed the course and it confirm a lot of my personal feelings and those of my team.
High speed training are an efficient and effective learning tool. I completed 3 courses in two days passes all three courses. The material is accurate and easy to understand.
Hello, Fantastic training, Thank You very much
Interesting information.
May I suggest an assessment after each module and a final assignment?!
It will help breakdown the information and might have a better impact on the retention of information.
I was disappointed that your section on choking did not provide a video showing back slaps and abdominal thrusts. Additionally, it did not explain what to do with someone who is chair bound where you cannot get behind them.
I'm definitely more of a learner if I can listen to a voice and I couldn't find anywhere to turn on audio reading. This would make it much more engaging.
it is a good refresher course, while i had my certificates from abroad already. I wanted to get the course done for the UK.
up to the HACCP level 2 course..
very informative. will be doing next one soon. thank you
I feel that the material, and all the resources are excellent.
sxome trick questions there that had iffy options to answer according to when found incorrect and fgoogled to check were misleading!
Quality at best
easy to understand
Excellent presentation - taking in all the problem issues along with the actual issues. Sensible and balanced.
Very happy with the whole experience with high-speed training. A friend recommended them over some other course providers. I'm glad that I went with high speed training and I recommend that you choose them too.
yes good , very informative and assesment tests knowlwege
Good refresher training provided