High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate High Speed Training?

Paul Ellison
Verified Buyer

an excellent and very easy to use service
Sarah Walsh
Verified Buyer

Easy and effective way of learning. The course covered a wide range of injuries/conditions and how to treat them, with videos to demonstrate the practical methods used and an assessment to check understand. I'm very pleased with the course, thank you!
Hi Sarah, thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks !Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Angela Barnsley
Verified Buyer

The course was very interesting and will help me to help other
Hannah Walters
Verified Buyer

Easy to fit in around other commitments and no travelling (we're rural, so venues can often be 60 - 90 minutes away - travelling time is frequently longer than the workshop or course!)
Very accessible broken into modules that way, but is it possible to review to content again after signing out? There are things I would like to go back and check.
2 minor comments on the hand washing - the tap was left running full bore for much longer than necessary (or responsible) and also, have you ever TRIED getting those gloves onto just-washed hands? It's almost impossible without tearing them!
Hi Hannah, thank you so much for your kind review and your feedback. We do find that providing training online is a huge benefit for so many people as they are able to learn flexibly and as you say, fit it in around other commitments. I’m really glad to hear that worked for you. You can certainly log back in to your account for up to 12 months after you have passed your test in order to review the content and make any notes that you feel would help! I will also pass on your feedback about the running tap to the appropriate department for them to look in to. Best wishes, Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Robert Payea
Verified Buyer

The training is very easy to use and understand also very informative. For this corse to be as easy I found it very very easy to use and complete. Great job descriptions and easy to use.
Michael Seely
Verified Buyer

The audio needs to be synchronised with the text as it is slower and there is a tendancy, if you are doing this test at home, to lose focus as you are reading further than the voice is speaking.

On a glib note, need to be more fat people in your pictures to make us ample framed persons feel better!

As a House-keeper, the material on ladders, vehicles and vibrations felt irrelevant to my own job but was interesting.
Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely review and your helpful feedback. It did bring a smile to my face! In terms of the audio synchronisation, I have passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. Thank you again, Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Barbara Elizabeth Burke
Verified Buyer

I found the course very comprehensive but a couple of questions did slightly confuse me by the way they were written. I should also have liked some indication before I began the course on how long it would averagely take me to do, it was longer than I imagined
Hi Barbara, thank you for your review and your feedback, we really do appreciate it! On our website, we do provide an approximate course duration time which is listed in the details of the course. However, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the questions that caused confusion to see if we can get those changed to benefit future users. If you could please contact our Support Team, that would be really helpful: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk / 0333 006 7000. We're here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm.Thank you again, Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Stuart Lack
Verified Buyer

Spoken learning throughout course and multiple choice questions

Very good
Verified Buyer

It was quite professional but one of the questions at the end was rather ambiguous:

"what kind of survey do you need if you are moving your office to another location".

It is not clear whether this means literally moving the actual building or not.
Hi! Thank you for your review! I have passed your feedback to the relevant department so they can look into this further. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. I am glad to hear that aside from that question, you found the course to be professional. Kind Regards, Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)

It was relatively concise
Paul Williams
Verified Buyer

Overall the course was 'ok' but nothing i did not already know. My only constructive feedback is in one of the pics on talking to a young person, you show a man with his hand on the shoulder of a young girl. Whilst a re-assuring touch is always good, the pic could also be used to demonstrate grooming whereby an adult zones in on a child who is upset or sad and is showing inappropirate affection. Maybe another phot without the touching?
Hi Paul, thank you for your review. We really appreciate all forms of feedback, so I've passed your suggestion onto the appropriate team to see if it's something that we can look into and change for later versions of the course. Thanks again! All the best, Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Stan Smith
Verified Buyer

I found the study material easy to read and the Narrator's intonation clear and precise. She read what was on the screen and did not embellish. I will be looking to take more of their courses in the near future and will be using their food hygiene courses to train my volunteers and paid workers. Very happy indeed with HIGH SPEED TRAINING
Hi Stan, thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback! It’s lovely to hear that you found the training worked so well for you and that it was easy to follow. We look forward to providing you and your staff with more courses in the future! Thank you again for your kind words, Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Verified Buyer

The extra websites and information given
Verified Buyer

It was enjoyable and interesting and I liked how it tested you a little on each module to see if you were learning however I thought the modules were quite long and drawn out
Mohamed Aslam Mohamed
Verified Buyer

All the course because it's very clearly described and I love it.
Verified Buyer

Very good tutorials covering all relevant points. Ongoing assessment questions were clear and summary was useful.
Claire Richardson
Verified Buyer

that i could complete in my own time and at my own pace.
I was also able to save details for future reference and training in house
Gael Fayi

Everything
The training was clear
Easy to understand
Verified Buyer

Practical, but there's a lot of unnecessary information, and there is also information we will not need to know, because it's so specific and at the same time so much information, people get confused.
The course, overall it's gigantic, and all the information could've been more compact than it is. Even though I acknowledge that there is valuable information, some of it is common sense and just a waste of slides.

But i'm happy with the results
Hi! Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback! I do agree, the Level 3 course does contain a lot of valuable information. Although it may seem like common sense, it is content that does need to be covered to fit in line with the latest legislation. We do really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users so thank you for bringing it to our attention! I’m glad you were pleased with the end results! All the best, Kaz Murray (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.75 based on 7,591 reviews