High Speed Training Limited Reviews

5,619 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate High Speed Training Limited?

Laura Ward
Verified Buyer

i liked that i could take my time and fully understand all the information. reading and someone telling you the information seemed to help me remember more. it information was fully undestandable and gave you a lot of information,
Donna Janine Ludlow
Verified Buyer

The auditory voice over as I'm a multi sensory learner this helped me a lot.
Mohammed Nawaz
Verified Buyer

Excellent information, easy to understand.

Practical
Tyrone Eaton

It was comprehensive
Sharon Scott-Hibbert
Verified Buyer

Liked the fact that the pages were read out. Easy to follow. Excellent that you can come and go to complete modules.

Good clear instructions.
Verified Buyer

You can do as much as you want at one time then have a break and go back to it. Clear instructions and the voice used is very audible.
Rosslyn Belfield
Verified Buyer

easy to set up account good course with in depth information and clearly spoken looking forward to enhancing my training more with you guys thankyou
Donna Bennett
Verified Buyer

I think that the knowledge i have learnt from this course will be used for my work place and at home. Kept me engaged for the whole of the module
Judith Baugh
Verified Buyer

I liked the ease of being able to schedule the training into my working day - I did it in two parts and found this helpful, rather than taking a day out of my week to attend a course locally. Great idea. Also it was straightforward and easy to understand - there was just enough repetition to consolidate the learning process without getting too boring!
Bruce Ford
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow and in the comfort of your own home
Verified Buyer

The instructions were clear, it was visual and everything was also read out which made it accessible for all.
Stephen Burton
Verified Buyer

Very straight forward and easy to follow and understand.
Sameena Yasin
Verified Buyer

I liked the interactive questions.
Verified Buyer

The ability to choose audio and change the speed.
William Smith
Verified Buyer

It was easy to follow and required answers to each section so you built your knowledge as you went along
Ion Madalin Scoica

Hello,
My name is Ion Madalin Scoica and i just received my certificate of Manual Handling Awareness issued by High Speed Training on 22/04/2017. The certificate number is 2079-974308-1003834. The problem is it arrived twisted, bent, punched. I don't know who did that, it might be the postman. The fact is that my certificate is damaged and i paid for a new one.
Thank you for your time !
Jane Bonehill
Verified Buyer

well presented slides supported with clear voice explanations, formative exercises throughout each module to recap content and easy to follow descriptive key points
Grace Lily Royle
Verified Buyer

question and answer . All information about diabetes and dementia are discussed so there is really a high percentage of passing. Thank you
High Speed Training Limited is rated 4.74 based on 5,619 reviews