High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

How could we improve our training system? More regular exercises throughout the training to check understanding and build confidence.
"Very well structured. Easy to follow step-by-step. Regular exercises throughout. Content well tailored to assessment."
"Very quick and handy to do it at home šŸ‘"
"Quick to complete and gave all info needed"
How could we improve our training system? Maybe being able to pause the read through of pages, but still a great package
"The training was really clear to understand, the instruction was clear a really good informative elearning package would highly recommend thank you"
Hi Kylie, thank you so much for your review! It's brilliant to hear you found your experience to be informative and easy to understand. Your feedback is really appreciated alongside your recommendation, it means a lot to us here at High Speed Training! Thanks again Kylie and all the best, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? as above, a pause/replay button for the commetary
"Course was and well structured and easy to follow, . Key points were reviewed at the end of each section, and the little tests made it fun and rewarding. The only improvement I would suggest would be to have a pause/replay button for the commentary."
Hi Nigel, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and found it well structured and easy to follow. It's also great to know that you like the end module summaries and that they were fun! Thank you for the suggestion about the pause button, I will be sure to pass this onto the relevant team for discussion for our future courses. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? YOU DONE A GREAT JOB !
"no time to waste,just PERFECT !!!"
How could we improve our training system? not sure
"This is a really great way to study. I could do this at anytime of the day or night and at my own pace."
Hi Janice, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time and at your own pace. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"A well informed online course"
"I like watching the video and at the same time listening to the audio of what is happending, this really helped my understanding."
Hello Sarifa, Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you found our voice over to be a really good feature and liked the mix of audio and visual learning. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Insightful and covered all bases"
"It was well informed, clear and easy to follow."
Hello Eva, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative, clear and easy to follow! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Simple and informative"
How could we improve our training system? Na
"Easy access,straight forward on line learning good after care"
Hello Timothy, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training, I'm happy to hear you found the course easy to access and straight forward, that's great! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? no suggestions really good course
"Easy to understand and helpful"
"Learning through your .course,because everything was explain clearly.Furthermore you give me time to look and rivewe as much as I wanted.Above all I’m very happy ."
Hello, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you were happy with your course, found everything explained clearly and liked that you could take your time to review everything first. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? I wouldn’t
"I loved that it allowed me to study in my own time and home. I could take a break and go back to it as well as giving me the comfort to know I could retake it if I failed. Brilliant and well definitely recommend"
Hello Susan, thank you for such a lovely review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed your course and liked being able to complete it in your own time at home. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"Covered the main points clearly"
How could we improve our training system? create customer account with security password to make it easier to log in
"good layout and easy to follow modules with good recap at end of each in summary"
Hello Johnathan, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you liked the layout of the course and found the modules easy to follow with a good recap at the end of each summary. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? na
"as on the tin .. easy and quick"
"Easy and quick"