High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate High Speed Training?

Verified Buyer

Clear, understandable and I passed!
Verified Buyer

Clear, well presented, do-able, comprehensive and presented legal responsibilities well
Jekaterina Sidorenkova
Verified Buyer

I liked all about training because now I know a lot better, it will help me in the kitchen.
Keith Hill
Verified Buyer

Easy to understand, just a little long in time to complete it
Andrew Baker
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed the online training but feel it needed to be more patient/service user centred than than staff centred. I would have preferred more examples of how equality and diversity affects the delivery of care directly rather than employment law.

However, i found it very useful
Hello Andrew
Thank you for your review! I’m pleased to hear you found the training useful! We really appreciate all feedback, so I've passed your comments about the content onto the appropriate team to see if it's something that we might change for future versions of the course.
Thanks again!
Anne Gill
Verified Buyer

It was clear, concise and useful.
Bibi Asma

very easy to understand
Julie Berry
Verified Buyer

it was nice to be able to do the training at work, in a quiet area
Elizabeth Fleetham

Clear and detailed information

Quite simple to follow

BUT it would be better if the powerpoint ran at the same speed as the person talking.
Hello there,
Thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m pleased to hear you found the course simple to follow, we like to make training easy for our users! As you may or may not know, you can alter the course speed to make the slides go faster, or slower, and if you miss something, you can click the "Previous" button to go back and re-read over the information. However, I have also passed your comments onto our production team to see if it’s something we can alter for future users.
If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
Kitchen Potential
Unverified Reviewer
Fateh Touileb
Verified Buyer

Thanks for Évry single question it was perfect and very in treating hope all of as do this training
Fateh Touileb
Verified Buyer

Well don for all training it was perfect and I belite that necesery for every one
Christine McLaughlin
Verified Buyer

The training was straightforward and delivered in a way that engaged interest. I liked the way the course was organised into short modules. Everything was very clearly presented.
Verified Buyer

Well I belive that I learn a lot of things with you and I'm very glad to have my certificate wi
Samantha Taylor
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to complete. Very informative.
Claire Gilbert
Verified Buyer

Excellent course. Information was provided in a engaging way. Loved the pit stops to check knowledge as you went through the units.
Hi Claire,
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback! I’m glad to hear you found the ‘pit stops’ useful in checking your knowledge as you went through the course.
If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Many thanks!
Pauline Douglass
Verified Buyer

easy to access. pleasant voice to listen to. helpful with queries.
Cathy Doswell
Verified Buyer

It gave me time to think
Erna Adamecz
Verified Buyer

Dear High Speed Training!
I've learned a lot from it.
I liked the composition and detail of the curriculum!
The test was easy but sometimes the question was not understandable.
Thank you so much for everything!
Hello Erna!
Thank you for your lovely review, it’s great to hear you enjoyed the composition and detail of the course! If you have any further feedback to help future users, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us here at High Speed Training.
Best regards,