High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
It was very clear and consise but definitely not worth the money! Very over priced!!!!
A calming voice talks you through the modules which helps a great deal when absorbing details.
You have plenty of time on your assesment so no panic there.
highly recommended
Ray B
Very informative and very interactive. Really great course.
I could work at my speed and review previous detail
no time limit
was very informative
I have learnt a lot of PPE procedures. Thank you!
Very informative
The training is interactive, useful and handy to access whenever is convenient for me, around working full time and home.
Hello Patricia, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you found the training to be interactive and convenient. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Simple to follow and understand, very informative
Good as a refresher.
Absolutely enjoyed looking at different parts of Mental Health Issues, I hope this will come in use and can help and support children or anyone who is struggling.
Hello Kelly, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed looking at different parts of mental health, I hope this comes in useful in the future. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Thorough and straightforward
very informative and easy to follow
Very intersting and thorough
Useful, informative and to the point.
Good informative course.
Clear, concise and easy to follow.
Very helpful,y learn something new. #¥×%# wb 2