High Speed Training Reviews

6,164 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate High Speed Training?

Verified Buyer

It was quick and explained easily
Sarah Findlay
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy, did it at my own pace and in the comfort of my own home. Recommended!
Evelyn Freer
Verified Buyer

Understable and easy to follow. Delivered in a logical manner with the option to go back and refresh knowledge where necessary

Simple and quick
Verified Buyer

very clear and concise way of giving you the course information
KATHRYN WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer

It was really easy to register and get started on the course. The course material was well structured into modules and progress tracker was helpful. The voiceover to accompany the text was also helpful. For this type of course it was much easier than trying to find a session to attend locally. The only negative aspect is that you do miss out on the related discussion / experience sharing you'd get from an in-person course but that's not a massive issue! Great, thanks!
David Rotherham
Verified Buyer

easy to follow and very informative. good course with relevant information
Steven Flint
Verified Buyer

Some questions were a little ambiguous and obviously impacted on my overall result, this was a little frustrating for me and because of this I found myself just guessing towards the end. One question especially, Q36: Manual handling most "common" injuries, my first answer would have been "all of the above", answer A, however the question stated most common so I answered sprains and strains, answer D. Personally I would have said that this is the most common as the question suggested, clearly I was wrong. Overall an enjoyable course though and glad that I have passed albeit I was hoping for over 80%, many thanks.
Moeed Khan

User friendly and informative

Clear and concise
Noel McCalmont
Verified Buyer

very informative, not as easy as id hoped :-)
Bernadette Hall
Verified Buyer

Easy to understand straight forward I enjoyed the course very much
Golam Shamsuttabriz
Verified Buyer

Very easy to understand and that you can do it in your own time, very flexible
Alison Cunningham
Verified Buyer

The convenience of being able to complete the course at home, with instant results
Ann Drinkall
Verified Buyer

Very easy & straightforward.
Helen Isaac
Verified Buyer

Very good and easy to comprehend
Verified Buyer

lots of things to know about food hygine
Helen Isaac
Verified Buyer

The course was ok but although I completed it. It really wasn't very relevant to my child minding and i thought it would involve more food related issues rather than machinery.

Very informative.
Gary Robertson
Verified Buyer

Easy to understand, full of information, excellent diagrams.
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 6,164 reviews