High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
good, nice, layout
VERY MUCH EDUCATIONAL IN TERMS OF THE DANGER FROM NEGLECT IN SEGREGATING FOOD AND THE RISKS THAT CAN HARM US.

I LEARNED HOW BACTERIAS AND VIRUS NEEDS TO BE REMOVE AND AVOIDED TO KEE US SAFE. CLEANLINESS VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR FOOD TO REMAIN SAFE.

I HAVE LEARNED A LOT. I WAS CHECKING MY KITCHEN AND FOOD AS I AM DOING THE TRAINING. CHECKED MY STORED GOODS AND FOLLOWED THE SAFETY ADVISES.
Hello Jusie, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we really appreciate your feedback! I’m so pleased to hear that you had such a good experience doing online training with us and that you have learnt so much! Congratulations on completing your course! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
very informative
Thank you kindly for allowing me to complete this course. I managed to only get one question wrong, even thou I've done the same course loads of times throughout my career.
Still nobody's perfect, but we try.
Thanks again.

Mr J Williams.
really enjoyed the training very informative very easy to follow ..would recommend :)
Hello Tracey, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you found the training informative and easy to follow. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
clear and precise information, study at your own pastes
Hello, thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked the course and also liked that you could work through the course at your own pace. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Superfast service very good platform to learn. Pleased with. Highly recommend
Hello Rejmir! Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course, and thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I found the course to be helpful and full of useful information and advice
Thank you for letting me complete this course
The technology is good. No faffing around. If you stop for a break and the computer times out, it takes you back where you left off.
very goodand easy to follow also you can take time to do it stop and can sign back in and start were you finshed off
Very informative. Easy to use. Great that you don’t have to do it in one go and you can pick up where you left off.
very easy to use
Excellent course
Hi Nicholas, thank you for your kind review! It's great to see you enjoyed the course! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
To be able to come back to it as & when convenient for me
Very good I like that you can do as much or as little as you like then come back to it
Clear and precise information, with good content. Good to have tests as you progress.
found it to be a good refresher course
Found it to be a good course
Good course - clear and easy to understand and follow. Maybe would have liked more examples of scenarios and techniques for handling difficult communications.
Hello Val, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you found the course to be clear and easy to understand and follow. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our content team to consider for future versions of the course. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 25,968 reviews