High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
It was clear to understand and having dyslexia it was good to have the opportunity to go back when I needed to.
It was clearly explained, there were opportunities for pausing to think and the quizzing helped to cement learning. System worked well, I was able to see progress and get an instant certificate.
Hello Rachel, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it beneficial being able to pause and reflect on the training! It's also great to hear you enjoyed the quizzing throughout to encourage learning. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It was interactive and very informative.
How could we improve our training system? The teaching voice is a bit too robotic, lacking emotion.
Flexibility. Also a straight to the point course with very good examples. I also liked the assessment at the end to make sure you have learned enough.
Hello Carmina, thank you for your lovely review! I’m glad that you found the course straight to the point with good examples and also a supporting assessment at the course end to make sure you have learned enough.It's also great to hear you enjoyed the flexibility of the course! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Audio option would be good
Clear and concise information that is easy to digest. And you get a certificate at the end!
Excellent online coursework which is easy to follow and understand. This give me the confidence to take and pass the final exam.
Hello Denise, thank you for your lovely review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it to be excellent! I'm glad that the knowledge you have gained has provided you with confidence to take the final assessment. Congratulations on passing this! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Everything was very well set out would not want to improve something that works.
It was precise and informative.
clear information
All self explanatory and easy to use on line to go back and learn .
Hello Andrea, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it self explanatory and easy to use! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? N/A
It was easy to follow and straightforward
The TACCP level 2 course was interesting.
How could we improve our training system? Check the videos as all mine mine started playing for a couple of seconds then stopped. I tried to re-boot a few times but no joy.
It was clearly presented and I liked the voice over.
Very tough course thorough and precise and very helpful.
How could we improve our training system? IT SEEMS JUST RIGHT
The methodical way it was structured really reinforced the basics. Plus it made me aware of the different needs user of my buildings might require.
Hello Vince, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it had a methodical structure which helped reinforce the basics! Its also great to hear it has helped expand your awareness of the different needs users of your buildings may require. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Informative Clear
How could we improve our training system? I dont think you have to, however i normally like to use reading materials as i go along.
I have to take my Food Hygiene every 3 years, and this is normally completed as a group, which is normally completed in a day session. I have enjoyed completing it online as there were no interruptions from other students, I was able to completed it when I had time instead of doing it all in one go, I was able to go back to check I had understood what was said and the presentation of the course was well organised.
Hello Anita, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it beneficial to complete the training in your chosen environment. I'm also glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Just to say the current thinking for ankle sprains is not to compress them...they are not routinely bandaged these days as that can lead to the ankle becoming weak. So RIE not RICE.
Hello, thank you for your review. We have looked into your review and analysed our content and it appears our information is accurate. The NHS recommend that you use a bandage to wrap an injury to support it. As we see no conflicting information between the NHS guidance and our course our content will remain the same.
This information can be found on the NHS website on the following link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sprains-and-strains/
If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Use a better VO actor and perhaps make the training more interactive
The voice was too monotonous and not engaging enough.
Hello Megan, thank you for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear you found the voice over monotonous and not engaging enough. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? I occasionally had to close and reopen as the slides froze
Well organised and clear information supported by illustrations
How could we improve our training system? I like it as it is
Easy to understand very user friendly
High Speed Training is rated 4.75 based on 15,305 reviews