High Speed Training Limited Reviews

4,504 Reviews

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Mary McDonald
Verified Buyer

It gave me the opportunity to undertake training that was convenient to my needs and at a reasonable cost. I now have a qualification to put onto my CV
Verified Buyer

The training was very thorough and informative
Donna Bradbury

The course was enjoyable
Anne MacRae
Verified Buyer

Screen shots were informative without being too long winded. Information easy to digest.
Andrew Binnington
Verified Buyer

Very well presented training materials and an easy assessment stage with instant results.
Peter Cobham
Verified Buyer

Found very helpful to have the recording and case studies
Mark Etherden
Verified Buyer

Very happy, pleased I did it.

Very happy
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow the course - very clear information - concise and relevant
John Steels
Verified Buyer

Clear succinct and thorough training modules making retention of information very easy
Kathleen Murray-Stone
Verified Buyer

It was very concise and clear to understand. It covered all the areas necessary for anyone proposing to be a food handler. I enjoyed having the time to recap and look up things I had not remembered correctly. I was very happy to find a recognised, certified course online.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and can work around other commitments
Samantha Gregory
Verified Buyer

It was clear and easy to follow. I could stop at any time to re-read the slide.
Jane Lee
Verified Buyer

Brought back lots that I'd forgotten, I could recall different conversations that I heard over the course of a full days training. Loved doing this course at my leisure.
Nigel Hughes
Verified Buyer

Easy to understand tutorials.
Interesting facts and set out in a clear format.
Geoffrey Saunders
Verified Buyer

Splitting the food hygiene subject into 5 sections greatly simplifies the learning process and de-clutters the brain to allow focus on what are not difficult issues. Reading out aloud of the trainer puts "her in the same room" as you and speeds understanding and learning.
Elizabeth A Pearon

really good and enjoyed
Sharon Thompson
Verified Buyer

the course was set out so i could understand and you send a certificate which i never had to pay extra for which some companies do which is unfair
Silas Ndhlovu
Verified Buyer

It made me happy by empowering me with the knowledge to minimise or eliminate the spread of diseases.
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow in your own time and seemed to cover all areas domestic and commercial.
High Speed Training Limited is rated 4.73 based on 4,504 reviews