High Speed Training Limited Reviews

5,275 Reviews

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Beverley Rowland
Verified Buyer

I learnt things I didn't previously know about minute taking and the training also gave lots of useful tips. I liked the way points were reiterated, making them easy to remember.
Anthony Baines
Verified Buyer

the training was easy to follow gave you time to study the items it covers.
Tracey Mellings

More relaxed
Doreen Peart
Verified Buyer

I liked the course because it was interactive and I was able to go at my own pace
Reham Afify

Very organized
Lisa Hobman
Verified Buyer

very informative, easy to follow, I did not feel stressed or rushed.
Verified Buyer

The online training was ideal as I could decide when I wanted to do it. It was clear, straightforward and concise.
Verified Buyer

The course was well structured and informative.
Verified Buyer

amazing! could do it in my own time and was so easy to navigate
loved the fact that there was audio and different speeds too! also NEXT WORKING DAY for the certificate is amazing! so pleased!
Andrew Nash
Verified Buyer

The material was very clearly presented and easy to follow. Items could be reviewed as required. There was no time pressure and the course was split into components that were each a good length.
Verified Buyer

Can do training in your own time and pace
Michelle Elliott
Verified Buyer

I liked the fact that I could carry out the training at my own convenience.
Verified Buyer

Learning materials were of low quality, with points often accompanied by photographs showing poor practice. Just one example, do cleaners in industrial premises really wear open-toed flip-flops? I've had to undertake this training as a box-ticking exercise. I regard the certificate as meaningless.
Verified Buyer

Very happy not as long as I thought
Verified Buyer

It was concise. You could access at your own speed and review and reflect as appropraite to confirm your own understanding. No travelling and could be accomodated in an appropriate timeframe for trainee.
Christina Matys
Verified Buyer

I could attempt each module in my own time - day or night.
Robert Churchman
Verified Buyer

Clear and easy to follow with the option to go back if needed.

easy to use

Clear. Easy to use
Verified Buyer

Interesting, and easy to use and very straightforward
High Speed Training Limited is rated 4.74 based on 5,275 reviews