High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
A great way to keep me keen on how my kitchen hygiene practices at work are up to date, a good reminder, on pest control and allergens too.
The text comes up too slow even on fast speed it takes too long in my opinion
Hello Peter, Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! There is a settings button within our courses and it does allow you to select your course speed to suit your preference, I hope that this will improve your experience if you purchase from us again! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I enjoyed training
helpful and informative. easily digestible sections. although some slides could be condensed into the following slide ie the title page could maybe go with the contents of the module page.
overall im very happy to use highspeed time and time again.
Hello Peter, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. I'm really pleased that you found the course informative and easy to digest. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very useful and well set out. Easy to access and follow.
Training is informative, very manageable, and quick to complete.
well layed out and presented easy to navigate site
A great course full of useful information
I would like to see the correct answers displayed at the end of the assessment for those answered incorrectly.
Hello Paul, Thank you so much for your review! I hope you enjoyed the training.. It's a tricky one when it comes to telling you the correct answers as we are unable to assist people so they could pass without fully understanding the content. I'm afraid the assessment has to be passed by the learner without any support or guidance to ensure you fully understand the course. Please don't forget you can log back in the course at any point if you want to recap on any of the modules. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very enjoyable and informative
straight forward
Great introduction, very informative and presented extremely well!
very good and informative
Easy & clear to follow
The information was very useful and very interesting.The links to back the in information was very good and was nice and quick to link with.Also the info-graphics were hand to see or down loud.
Very good.
Easy to follow and navigate with little test questions along the way. Great information and with case studies that brought it to life
Hello Vivienne, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the training and that you found it easy to follow and that the case studies brought the course to life for you. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
this course was very explanatory and interesting,
it was also very easy to do online and helped my understanding
of cse.
enjoyed the course; good that you were not able to fast forward through sections. Disliked that you couldn't revisit the questions you did incorrectly....i got 85% and failed first time and then passed with 90% second, but the questions i got wrong on second test were same as first and i think you should have referred me back to the appropriate section on learning so that i could fully understand it.
Hello Deborah, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course. It's a tricky one when it comes to telling you the correct answers as we are unable to assist people so they could pass without fully understanding the content. I have however passed your suggestion of highlighting which section you need to go back to in order to have a read over the correct material to our content team for them to consider for future versions. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Good learning, easy to understand and memorise. thank you
High Speed Training is rated 4.75 based on 20,608 reviews