High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Covered everything I needed to know.
How could we improve our training system? nothing
Insightful information required for the workplace
Hello Beverley, Thank you for leaving us a review and congratulations on passing your training! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found the information insightful! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Excellent course.
Very informative and well structure.
Hello Owen, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and found it informative and well structured. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
on step 8 the system would not let me carry on after 5 minutes I tried again it worked [made a funny noise and froze]
Hello Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with one of the modules, this can sometimes happen if your browser has a blockage. Clearing your cache can often resolve this issue. I am really pleased that you managed to get the course working and congratulations on passing your training. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? it is not necessary
Very well explained and illustrated
Hello Georgi, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it well explained and illustrated! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I enjoyed completing the course and gained a lot of knowledge.
How could we improve our training system? NA
It is all very clear, well laid out and easy to read and follow and to absorb all information. It was surprisingly useful to have the accompanying voice read out the modules as I read along, which I normally wouldn't want or use but found, on this occasion, it helped me take in and learn the info that bit better.
Hello Gwendolen, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked that you enjoyed the course and found it clear, well laid out and easy to read and follow. You are able to turn the voice-over off if you would prefer however it's really good to hear that it helped you absorb the information. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Some variety in presentation, perhaps including diagrams or animation.
The content was presented in a very bland, plain-text way, with stock photos and somewhat monotonous voice reading. There were also large jumps in volume.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course to be too bland. We design our courses to be engaging and thorough, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. Thanks again, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Had an initial problem with logging in but that was quickly resolved.
The training was easy to follow and I liked the idea of it fitting in with a busy life.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time and that you found it easy to follow. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Doesn't need improving
Informative, easy to understand and well set out. Would recommend and use again
Hello Janet, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you found the training informative, easy to understand and well set out. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? NA
Can do at home
Clear and to the point Excellent content Exercises allow practice before the main assessment Unlimited retakes if needed well priced
Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and found it clear, to the point and well priced. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? it is perfect the way it is
Clear and easy to follow
Hi Debbie, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it clear and easy to follow! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
easy for techono phobes like me
It was precise and straight forward. The presentation was also loud and clear
very easy to understand and easy to use
It was a very informative guide into the dangers and measures to take regarding Asbestos management. Very beneficial for my delivery of CSCS Training and Asbestos awareness training in the industry. Will definitely be using HI-Speed Training for further online courses.
Hello Barrie, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and found it informative and beneficial for your delivery of CSCS training and thank you for saying that you will come back to us in the future! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? couldnt really fault it but it did take me 2.5 hours rather than 2
it was easy to set up and start the training and certifcate was easy to print
Clear, precise and easy to use. Enjoyed doing this training.
Hello Kim, thank you for leaving a review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course, found it clear, precise and easy to use, that's great! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 14,491 reviews