High Speed Training Limited Reviews

5,619 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate High Speed Training Limited?

Melanie Abel
Verified Buyer

It was fast & effective & I could see the result & download my certificate straight away .
Thomas Marsden-Suthers
Verified Buyer

The modules where very helpfull and well layed out
Vanessa Ravenscroft
Verified Buyer

Each section of the training was read out, slowly and clearly.
you had the opportunity to go back to the other pages if you was unsure or forgotten
they gave real life scenarios to help your understanding of the subject
self exercises about the specific subject - got you involved instead of listening and reading through the text.
and an overall quiz at the end

easy to follow
Bob Ellis
Verified Buyer

easy to understand and not too laboured
Verified Buyer

This training was very informative, an excellent way to 'refresh' previous training or indeed train a person from the start. All modules very organised and easy to follow. Very impressed with whole thing!
Michael Buttrick
Verified Buyer

the course was very user friendly and not pressured.
Michael Buttrick
Verified Buyer

you had no time restriction on the test, I got called out for an emergency when I came back I just restarted the test where usually I would have failed by running out of time.
Verified Buyer

Really impressed, easy to use online learning which was comprehensive covering all aspects of the subject area. I would recommend high speed training to anyone.
Verified Buyer

Excellent course! Loved the tutors voice and the whole course content was very clear, uncomplicated and straight forward. Very informative with so much clarity! Easy to navigate and go backward and forward, and it's great that I get to keep all the course content information to reflect on and further educate myself on Nutrition and Healthy Eating. I got almost 90% on the test so I would like to continue to strengthen my 14% weaker areas with more knowledge from the training. Thank you.
Hilary Rogerson
Verified Buyer

Not a bad experience. Just use to very good half day courses in it. However just needed a quick update and certificate. Would have liked the most up to date Food Safety First Principles Book with the course. Would have liked a way of asking questions. Thank you
Hi Hilary, thank you for your feedback - we appreciate all kinds of feedback. I have ensured I have passed this information onto the team to see if it's something we can look into for the future. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else you would like to discuss. Many thanks and have a lovely week.
-Olivia
Verified Buyer

Simple instructions with information being given to read and listen to. Abbreviations used to help recall and a very simple to use system which helps you concentrate on the work, rather than anything else.
Verified Buyer

Thorough and easy to follow steps.
Margaret Ennis
Verified Buyer

Very clear explanation of each section. Good questions throughout. I could go at my own pace.
Verified Buyer

Straight forward to use and my minor issue was fixed within minutes of asking for help. Thanks.
Deirdre McIntosh
Verified Buyer

It was thorough and efficient
James Morris
Verified Buyer

it was informative,i am 60 years old and worked as an electrician,its a shame and a big worry that i might have an asbestos related condition and there were no courses for us regarding many heath and safety aspects,particulaly asbestos awareness,
Stephen Burton
Verified Buyer

Very straight forward and easy to understand and follow.
Diane Bentley
Verified Buyer

The ease of purchasing, the ability to complete in my own time and straight forward content
Christina Meddeman
Verified Buyer

right course, easy access, great help and immediate certificate
High Speed Training Limited is rated 4.74 based on 5,619 reviews