High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Very good easy to understand thank you
Easy to follow
Very good informative course and easy to follow
Well presented courses of a high quality
Very useful. And easy to understand.
I found it easy to complete the course and liked the audio part
Thoroughly enjoyable and I learned a lot.
Good easy to follow
Very good and thorough course. The training was very clear and easy to understand.
it is very good
It was very easy as I was scared to do it because I hate studying
But high speed made it very easy and fun to pass my training 96.7%😄
Hello Gurpreet, thank you so much for your review and congratulations on completing your course! That is a fantastic assessment score! We are really pleased to hear that despite being nervous you managed to overcome this and complete the modules and assessment. If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
it was great and fast
I would say it was great, the one criticism I would have is, there should be a notification of the pass rate, as in, how many questions do you need to get right to pass the tests. Apart from that, very easy to understand and use
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed the course! When you go to purchase the course on the website, the required pass rate for each course is shown on the course page so hopefully this will help in the future. However, I will certainly pass this feedback on to the relevant department to look into! If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Difficult to get on the page. Kept rejecting my details to log in. Also my bank details. Took an hour before I could even start ..
Hi Teresa, thank you for your review and feedback! I’m really sorry to hear that you had difficulties purchasing and starting the course. Our support team are always on hand to help if you encounter any issues! I can see that the card details were entered incorrectly upon purchase which will have been why the system rejected the details. As this was your first course with us, you wouldn’t have had any existing login details which will have been why you weren’t able to login. However, I can see that you quickly managed to realise this and that you successfully registered and created your login details. We do want your experience with us to be as smooth as possible and I’m sorry to hear that this wasn’t the case. Please know we are here if you need any future assistance and we are more than happy to help! Many thanks, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
it was good, i accidently clicked on a wrong answer so wish i had the opportunity to go back and correct it
Hi Lorraine, thank you for your review and feedback! I’m glad to hear that you like the course! Unfortunately, you can’t change your answers on the assessment once you have submitted them, however, you can go back and retake the assessment as many times as you like! The assessment score isn’t printed on the certificate either so even if you did click the wrong answer accidentally, this won’t be reflected on your certificate. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Great modules easy to navigate
Hello John, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found the modules easy to navigate! Congratulations and should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
great learnt new stuff
To slow and drawn out
Easy to use and informative
My experience was brilliant I really enjoyed doing my course it was nicely explained and very helpful lots of knowledge to gain
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 23,259 reviews