High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Easy to understand Very clear in what was said Very good
It’s a great way of learning and time effective when also working and running a home easy step by step instructions through out the course and like that there is no time schedule in completing the course giving you time to look back over what you have learnt for me this was enjoyable learning
Hello Samantha, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It logged me out numerous times while trying to complete the training which was somewhat annoying.

People have different methods of learning so this isn't necessarily the most effective for some learners
Hello, Thank you for your review and feedback! I'm afraid that you will get logged out if you haven't touched the mouse or keyboard for 10 minutes. I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience for you. If you log back in and have any technical issues please do contact us straight away as we are here to help. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I really enjoyed this course, easy to follow & very informative & delivered in such a way to keep you engaged & interested.
Tone of voice pleasing to the ear!
Easy to follow and understand. An introduction and a summary for each section.
I liked the 'mini' tests throughout the modules.
I've gained more knowledge and learned more about food hygiene and safety.
it was a good look into carrying out proper protection as I am a carer in the community has helped
Easy to follow, informative and comprehensive
Hello David, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative, easy to follow and comprehensive. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
very clear and easy to follow
Easy to follow instructions. Excellent information.
Easy to understand, informative and relevant
It was very clear and useful information .
Hello Mine, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it clear and useful! Congratulations and should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
very clear and good videos .
Quick, informative and able to complete at my own pace.
Hello David, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and found it quick, informative and that you liked that you could work through the course at your own pace. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very thorough
I found the training engaging, and provided me with knowledge which will have a positive on my work practice.
Good content and I like that it is broken down into smaller chunks, you can do a little and then come back to it!
Excellent
i like that you can take your time and keep going back to the course
Hello Lesley, thank you for your lovely review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and liked the I flexibility in that you could do it in your own time. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
No problems, quick and easy
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 17,690 reviews