High Speed Training Reviews

6,164 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate High Speed Training?

Kathryn Chard
Verified Buyer

Everything was clear and precise
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow with clear images and text. Flexible delivery to suit a busy person and useful summaries at the end of each module. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

For someone who does not work with food very often but needs certificate for food hygiene preparation in our bowls club kitchen for teas I found it very easy to follow until the assessment when on 2 occasions I pressed not realising I had moved finger on lap top mouse and pressed incorrect when I knew correct. Still I passed.
Cathy Greco
Verified Buyer

Extremely informative. I am a TA in a secondary school that has 40% of students who are Muslims. I think that everyone involved in education should take this course.
Raymond Philip
Verified Buyer

It is like being in a classroom.
Lourdes García Izquierdo
Verified Buyer

It is very well explained and summarizes the most important aspects.
ANITA PACEY
Verified Buyer

Explained everything in full,very convenient
Vanessa Savage
Verified Buyer

A very informative training course, the information delivered in a direct way. Bonus was the ability to be able to revisit completed modules as many times as needed. Would highly recommend this online course
Mazen Khair
Verified Buyer

Useful training easy to understand very helpful
Kadidjatu Inusah

Very clear
Mary Field
Verified Buyer

Everything was explained and recaps were helpfull
Rowena Tansley
Verified Buyer

I liked this cource because the cource used videos
Simon Rheinberg
Verified Buyer

Well set out in an easy to understand way.
Terry Hudson
Verified Buyer

Very well presented and easy to follow.

Simply to understand
John Wooler
Verified Buyer

As with previous courses taken, the clarity of information given was first class, pace was spot on (within the section of each topic covered), and visual information was clear and unambiguous
Saad Zuberi
Verified Buyer

Best was so helpful and quick training 👌🏻
Yvonne Smith
Verified Buyer

Easy navigation. Easy to understand. Straight forward. Helpful form downloads. 🙂
Verified Buyer

I liked the ease of it and easy to understand
Andrew Mundford
Verified Buyer

Very clear with no (I don't really no the words) lack of you want to do the training, it's enjoyable as such.

Very good, I'm impressed, thank you.
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 6,164 reviews