High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy

"Fast, and efficient"
How could we improve our training system? Let people read at the speed they are capable of.
"I read a lot faster than I was allowed to, so there was a lot of waiting around and that doesn't help maintain attention."
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback! Regarding the modules being to slow, you do have the option to speed up the course, to do this you would just have to press the cog symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, you then have the option to set the slides faster. I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"Very profesional"
How could we improve our training system? I found the pace of the modules too slow , I would have liked a option to read the text myself and advance to the next window , waiting for each page to finish before proceding was painfully slow .
"it was well presented and easy to understand"
Hello Scott, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you found the course well presented and easy to understand, that's great! Regarding the modules being to slow, you do have the option to speed up the course, to do this you would just have to press the cog symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, you then have the option to set the slides faster. I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? can't see how
"it was good very clear and precise"
"You can get the certificate's online."
How could we improve our training system? Even faster speaking speed option and tougher questions at the end.
"Nice interface. generally worked very well including the logging back in. Could have had an even faster speed option and the questions could have been a bit tougher!"
Hello Carl, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your course! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it worked well! Regarding the modules being to slow, you do have the option to speed up the course, to do this you would just have to press the cog symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, you then have the option to set the slides faster. I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"it was really easy to use and helps you a lot"
"You could do the training in your own time and if you wanted to stop for a break then you can come back to it."
"Productive !"
"Being able to listen to what is being shown on screen, better retention than just reading"
How could we improve our training system? Highlight important information in red. Give more information on what might on come on the test.
"The audio can be sped up. Good overall presentation. Good mini quiz before actual test."
"Online modules very user friendly which made the training so much easier"
Hello Helen, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found the online modules user friendly and made the training easier, that's great! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? Not to crash half way through
"Very concise and clear"
How could we improve our training system? More visual reference.
"Easy to understand."
How could we improve our training system? You can't
"I like doing all courses.... Difficult on a phone though.... But interesting course"
How could we improve our training system? Use multiple people to narrate. Give more interactive options/questions throughout
"Very informative. Good detail provided and able to complete in a short period of time"
"The fact that it's online."
How could we improve our training system? this doesnt need improved
"I thought this course was very good value for the money and for the in depth detail of the modules, this course allowed me to take notes and proceed at my own pace. A very good course i would recommend to any practitioners who work in nurseries on supply to come and do this course."
How could we improve our training system? Better photo's
"The information given and general course content is very good. However, almost every picture shows no PPE, no handles fitted and basically how you SHOULD NOT use grinding equipment"
Hello Richard, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. I am pleased that you found the course content was good. I am really sorry that you have noticed that the pictures throughout the course show no PPE and aren't suitable for the training. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do about this. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 13,969 reviews