High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

How would you rate High Speed Training ?

(optional)

"Very easy and professional course."
CLARE EVANS
Verified Buyer
"Easy to understand and liked the little questions on different scenarios throughout the training."
"Easy to fit round my usual routine i.e. flexible, language precise and easy to understand."
"very informative"
"Well-presented informative slides accompanied with narrative, and some videos."
Rhiannon Oliver
Verified Buyer
"well presented.Covers all aspects."
Ewa Zawada
Verified Buyer
"Everything was clearly and properly explained."
"The narration was very helpful. The opportunity to review each section before the final assessment was useful as I had to do the course in 2 stages."
Viktoria Leo
Verified Buyer
"I did like this training. Easy to understand and easy to follow"
Anthony Hughes
"Can do it from home"
"good and helpful"
Thomas Forrest
Verified Buyer
"Good use of visual aids"
Tommaso Mancini Di Prete
Verified Buyer
"Really good!! Nice and easy!!"
Nasreen Afzalalghom
Verified Buyer
"I tried to read course again but I could not, I was nice if I could access all the pepper again in the future to refresh my knowledge. If there is a way to do so please send me how I can read it again. thank you"
Hi Nasreen, thank you for your review! Yes, you can certainly log back into your account up to a year after completion and review the course information. All you need to do is log back in and click 'Review'. If you are struggling to do this, don't worry, just give me a call on 0333 006 700. We are here Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm to help. Many thanks, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"A very clear and precise course. The Level 2 Food Hygiene for Retail course was presented clearly with great points. I was able to undertake this course at my own speed. I found all information helpful and the pop up tests helpful as well. Really good."
Hello, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the presentation and the content of your course. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Kind regards, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
JANE LANGLEY
Verified Buyer
"uncluttered facts concisely given"
Julie Bridges
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use and liked how I was able to leave the training and come back to finish at a later date."
"Great courses and easy to use! Would highly recommend."
Liz Ponsford
Verified Buyer
"The training was really clear/concise and helpful. It had good structure and I liked the fact that you could review each section as a reminder."
Kirsty Wainwright
Verified Buyer
"Simple, easy to understand language, bullet points and pictures used"
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 10,010 reviews