High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
It covered everything from cooking to cleaning
Hello Eirwen, thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it covered a large variety of topics! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? N/A
Very helpful course. easy to understand.
Hello Karen, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it very helpful and easy to understand! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? list of references where you sourced your information and for further reading
An electronic certificate would be preferable than posted Facility to "pause" would be useful
Hello Karl, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users with regards to having a pause button. I can see that your certificate is unavailable for download however once your company has made the certificate available we will post you a hardcopy and you will then also be able to download a PDF copy. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Being able to turn the woman off speaking out loud, to concentrate better
Easy to set up actually really enjoyed learning from the modules easy to follow and thorough with explaining things with little test in each module, the only thing I found distracting was the voice speaking out I like to read through it myself, would recommend this site as I thought it was excellent
Hello Liane, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and that you found it easy to set up and follow, thorough and that you like the little tests throughout. With regards to the voiceover, we understand this is a personal preference so there is a setting within the course where you can stop the voiceover for future reference. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
User friendly. Very informative.
The support and backup is very good and also the courses and information on the site does not expire.
How could we improve our training system? N/A
Easily accessible and able to fit the training around my other duties, therefore less disruptive.
it was ok, I feel that the first aid course is very basic, which I guess it is what it is supposed to do and you can't replicate first aid training of good quality practicals via text and videos. Unsure how beneficial it will be
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course to be too basic. We design our courses to be engaging and thorough, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. Thanks again, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It was very easy to follow
How to create reports
Could go at own pace. Very clear.
Hello Clare, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and that you liked the fact that you could work through the course at your own pace. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Good course , shut myself away in the office and cracked it out - job done !!
To the point developed in a way that was easy to understand.Assessment of learning was good.
Hello Kevin, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it to the point, easy to understand and that you enjoyed the assessment. Congratulations on passing your training! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? interactive videos.
The clarity of the information pitched at the right level which generated further discussions with my work colleagues.
Hello Ian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. I’m glad you enjoyed the course and found it clear and that it resulted in further discussions with your colleagues I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? Include adult learning scenarios
The online course was well compiled and fairly stress free however, it was centred around care / nursing homes and not set in an adult learning environment.
simple to follow and content good
The possibility to do one module at a time.
Good lay out of course material and very informative.
Very informative and interesting good course we'll presented
Hello Graham, Thank you for your kind review and well done for passing your training! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative, interesting and well presented! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
How could we improve our training system? I think that it is good as it is.
Easy to log on and view the training.
High Speed Training is rated 4.75 based on 15,305 reviews