High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Training is good but some question cannot find answer in training.
Hello Sirirat, Thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! The questions in the assessment are all related to content that is covered in the module, We would be very grateful if you could contact us to confirm which question you were unable to locate the answer for, we will be happy to locate this information for you.
If you could please contact our Support Team, that would be really helpful: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk / 0333 006 7000. We're here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Excellent modules that are very informative and ideal for my learning gaps.
The training was very informative and helpful and I enjoyed the course, however the COVID training was a little boring....
Hello Gail, Thank you for your review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the training and that you found it informative and helpful. I'm sorry you found the COVID section boring, I will be sure to pass this feedback onto our content team to see if they can review this. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very good. Easy to listen to and understand. Did this course at home so did not interrupt my business.
Hello Susan, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time at home and that you found it easy to listen to and understand. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very good
Excellent - really clear and the voice over really helped.
Hello Lindsey, Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that you found our voice over to be a really good feature and that you found the course clear. I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Easy and straight forward
Simple process to enroll and undertake course. Excellent content. A very convenient way to improve knowledge with multi-choice question and answers process throughout the learning process, re-enforcing knowledge gained.

Tim Fletcher
Fletcher Risk Management Ltd
Hi Tim! Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it simple and convenient ! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Great straight forward training, easy to understand and at my own pace,
Would recommend.
Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you found the training easy to use and liked that you can complete at your own pace. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else. Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Good easy to follow
very easy to follow. a much better course than I expected
Easy to follow. I liked the fact you could exit and come back at any time and therefore not feel rushed.
Thank you for your lovely review Paula! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Good course, but given that this is about data protection it is ironic that even before starting the course I had to submit incorrect information because the "job description" pull-down menu was so limited and I had to select an option that does not reflect my job! Either change this to a "free entry" option or increase the range of job descriptions.
Thank you for your review Alastair! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course! We appreciate your feedback as we are always trying to improve the service we provide, I will pass your comments onto the relevant team. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
the first picture showing improper use of lifting chains, fork truck driver without seat belt. does this mean a couple of extra points
My experience was very good and I enjoyed the course.
I had a good expreience, the course was very well constructed and easy to follow.
Very informative.
Good professional experience with this course
Hi brother thanks
Good, But as most of us do this for work a receipt would be a good idea. I have nothing to show the tax man.
Hi! Thank you for you review. If you would like a copy of your receipt you can request one by emailing support@highspeedtrainining.co.uk and we will be able to look into that. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 25,968 reviews