High Speed Training Limited Reviews

4,504 Reviews

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Steven Groves

clear indicative instructions
Verified Buyer

It was a relaxed setting in a room at the school where I work & so I didn't feel like I was under pressure in exam conditions.
Caroline Grant
Verified Buyer

easy to listen to and explained in detail

Jane Dyson
Verified Buyer

I was able to do this course online and at a pace to suit me
Gerard Nolan
Verified Buyer

Very user friendly,not complicated,to the point and very educational.
Susan Margaret Snider
Verified Buyer

Clear voices, picture quality, print size and vocabulary, instructions to complete course and assessment. Value for money. Attractive displays. I feel that I have refreshed my knowledge and can be sure I am working safely even though I only use products suitable for domestic use the course serves as a reminder that some customers may have/develop asthma or dermatitis at a time in the future and that risk assessment should be reviewed also. Thank you.
Abdullah Almulhim
Verified Buyer

really I do not know a lot of information before you get on the course and now it dawned on me thing a lot

Nice simple straightforward process. Thankyou
Mandy Selvester
Verified Buyer

easy to access, good and detailed information, relevant
Sharon Burnham
Verified Buyer

It was informative & gave you enough exercises to check you had understood the relevant information
Jayne Parkinson
Verified Buyer

The courses are very user friendly and are easy to access online. I had no problems at all and would recommend you to other people. It would be useful to be able to download the sections of the course to look back on at a later date.
Verified Buyer

The course content was delivered in a user friendly and clear way. I now feel I can share the information I have learnt today at work.
Richard Hilton

Yes and very affective in learning too
Richard Hilton

Yes and very affective in learning too
Margaret Burns
Verified Buyer

i enjoyed the course you can take your time so that you dont have to worry about runing out of time to finnish the course , the staff are very helpfull and will explain things so you understand what you need to do ,they are very polite and friendly ,i would be happy to go there again in the future .

Dean Palfreyman
Verified Buyer

All information was well put across and easy to understand,
Daniel Corbett