High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
This training was very useful and I completed the different modules over several days. The questions during each of the modules were useful to complete in order to promote on going learning before undertaking the test at the end of all modules.
How could we improve our training system? Nothing to be improved!
Easy to understand, very convenient. I enjoyed!
Hello Ana, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to understand and convenient. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? none
fast and offective
How could we improve our training system? n/n
the traning wos aaa+
How could we improve our training system? No need excellent
The way the course is laid out, very informative, and very convenient
easy to follow log off and come back when it suits you no time limits.
Its easy to understand. Its informative and to the point and very precise.
Hello Javaria, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you found the course easy to understand, informative and to the point. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? I think some more on using pac testing equipment
It was very good, easy to understand but mainly its all common sense, so if you pat training and a certificate of passing this tutorial this is it
Easy to understand course.
How could we improve our training system? The test loading is not at the same pace as the speaker text should only appear when the speaker starts the first word of the sentance or first word of a paragrath
Well laid out course really enjoyed it
Hello Richard, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed your course and found it to be well laid out, that's great! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
All of the course
It was precise and straight forward. The presentation was also loud and clear.
Hello Peter, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you found the course precise, straight forward and the presentation to be loud and clear. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
How could we improve our training system? don,t think you need to change anythink
Thank you for my training course i was very informable thank you again Carol Ward
How could we improve our training system? Nothing
Good detailed slides which were informative to the training needed before taking part in the assessment process
Everything
This is really High speed learning. I found this very enjoyable. Value for money, where I get the pdf certificate and I will have a paper version as well. Highly recommended to all.
Hello, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed your course and found it good value for money! Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Excellent presentation and easy to understand
How could we improve our training system? The information about starting the course should inform the student they need to register frist. Questions should not use the negative meaning it is only testing they read the question not that they understood the content.
I thought was focussed and straightforward to complete
Easy to log in to. Course content easy to understand. References given for further reading.
professional course good descriptive modules which were easy to use.
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 14,491 reviews