High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
THE TRAINING WAS GOOD HOPE TO DO MORE
Hello Dave, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and hope to do further training with us! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Easy to follow at your own pace
Very good
It is an essential pre-bed time course for those having difficulty in sleeping. Perhaps using a different presenter might help.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. I will pass on your comments to the relevant team to see if there is anything we can do for future courses. If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact us directly, our email address is support@highspeedtraining.co.uk and our phone number is 0333 006 7000 we are in the office, Monday through Friday, 9am- 5pm. Kind Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Easy to understand. Great videos and very comprehensive. Great for all styles of learning.
Step by step tuition in each module.
good knowledge
Having the information spoken at the same time as reading it meant I was able to take more in.
Seems throrough, well designed and appropriate for my needs (feeding children at a Kids' Club).
I would like some different voices on the training sections. ie alternate.
I would also like to be tested within each module, at an earlier stage, not just at the end and for it to be slightly different with each module. As it stands, you know you will just get questions at the end. With some of the modules, you could easily do a quick test ever few pages. it just helps with concentration. A bit of student involvement along the way stops sleepiness - and for it to vary. If you are getting bored and tired, the information is not going in so some early participation along the way, pressing buttons, thinking for yourself, keeps the concentration level up.

The information is fine. I just struggled to stay awake and made myself take notes.
Hello Edwina, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. Sarah (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The course was informative and taught me new things, such as temperature range for storing food, but as much of it is common sense, I think that the amount of attempts should be limited, if people can't grasp common sense then they shouldn't be handling food and also, I feel that the test should be retaken every few years at a lower fee or free.
Hello Craig, Thank you for your email! It's great to hear you found the course informative! As a training provider we really do want people to pass the courses, so we do put unlimited attempts on the assessment so that people have the opportunity to review the course and retake the test. With the Food Hygiene courses, these need to be reviewed every 3 years, in line with guidance from EHO. We constantly update our training to ensure we promote the best possible practice, so we feel it is important for people do the course again! If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us directly, you can call: 0333 006 7000 or e-mail: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk Sarah (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
This training is very interactive and work well with staff training. There is a few spelling mistakes and typos within the training content and the test. but overall great, keep the good work.
Hi Johann, Thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear you enjoyed the course! I'm sorry to hear about the spelling mistakes, I certainly want to let the relevant team know about this! If you could please contact our Support Team regarding this, that would be really helpful: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk / 0333 006 7000. We're here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm. Many thanks, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I liked absolutely everything. The images, videos and language used was simple to understand. It was very interactive so I actually enjoyed learning. I have learnt so much from this course; not just for my new catering business but even how to be safer with food at home. I am so proud of me. I achieved 100%. This wouldn't have been possible if the course wasn't designed as it is.
Hi Janine, thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear the course worked well for you and that you will put the training into practice. Congratulations on your pass mark and we are proud of you too! All the best and thanks again, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
really goes though everything you should know
This was so convenient being able to do it from home and I really enjoyed it. Everything was explained really well. I would definitely recommend this course.
able to complete at individual speeds
I have a condition called dyslexia the training course was excellent in certain aspects it's very good as it reads all the questions to you but unfortunately when it come to the test he didn't read the questions also it doesn't read the answers out which I think would make the service much better as for my learning disability stops me from doing this
Hello Luke,
Thank you for your review and feedback! We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if this is something we can do in the future.
Thank you again! Best wishes,
Ashleigh Farigu (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Although I have been a (Headteacher) DSL for almost ten years, this course was better than some delivered by some of the Local Authorities I have worked for. Thank you!
I have only two observations to make.
(a) When complaints are made against staff, I have always been advised to contact the LADO without starting an investigation. Experience of this scenario reinforces this as the first step to take when being informed of an allegation; and
(b) the response to the question in the assessment about when an EHA will be triggered contradicts your slides. The EHA is first mentioned under 'emerging needs' and not 'low level needs'
Many thanks
Hello Jennifer,
Thank you so much for your review and feedback- we really appreciate your comments! I have passed your feedback regarding the content to the appropriate team to look into right away! Many thanks again. Best wishes, Ashleigh Farigu (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
easy to learn found it very enjoyable
You fail to validate email addresses during account-creation step. This is spam!
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 16,426 reviews