High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Waste of time. Too much repeated information. Short and to the point will increase co-operative learning, reduce boredom and encourage information retainance.
While there was a lot of information on the modules, the course did not have a proper introduction and had little effect on keeping my attention. To receive a qualification after answering a mere 12 questions seems like a false achievement as I am no more qualified than when I started and arguably, no more knowledgeable. I'd liken this course to a mini test you'd receive in primary school.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the training had too much information but that you felt you feel no more knowledgeable after sitting the training. You can log back into your account at any point so It might be worth logging back in to sit the course again and you are welcome to make notes. We design our courses to be engaging, thorough and challenging, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. I will also pass on the feedback about the assessment length. Thanks again, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Nothing new discussed; repeated information meant that ironically, I was getting stressed with the time I was wasting completing a course that hasn't helped to de-stress me.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed your course and it left you feeling stressed, that's definitely not how we want our learners to feel. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is anything we can improve on for future users. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Really good and helping a lot .
The advice was clear.
Very good course makes you learn about all of the rules
Able to complete the course in my own time.
I found the course very informative and it is good to keep up to date.
I thought the option to listen to the course was a good idea instead of just reading it.
Hello Fay, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked the mix of audio and visual learning. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
THE TRAINING WAS GOOD HOPE TO DO MORE
Hello Dave, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and hope to do further training with us! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Easy to follow at your own pace
Very good
It is an essential pre-bed time course for those having difficulty in sleeping. Perhaps using a different presenter might help.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. I will pass on your comments to the relevant team to see if there is anything we can do for future courses. If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact us directly, our email address is support@highspeedtraining.co.uk and our phone number is 0333 006 7000 we are in the office, Monday through Friday, 9am- 5pm. Kind Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Easy to understand. Great videos and very comprehensive. Great for all styles of learning.
Step by step tuition in each module.
good knowledge
Having the information spoken at the same time as reading it meant I was able to take more in.
Seems throrough, well designed and appropriate for my needs (feeding children at a Kids' Club).
I would like some different voices on the training sections. ie alternate. I would also like to be tested within each module, at an earlier stage, not just at the end and for it to be slightly different with each module. As it stands, you know you will just get questions at the end. With some of the modules, you could easily do a quick test ever few pages. it just helps with concentration. A bit of student involvement along the way stops sleepiness - and for it to vary. If you are getting bored and tired, the information is not going in so some early participation along the way, pressing buttons, thinking for yourself, keeps the concentration level up. The information is fine. I just struggled to stay awake and made myself take notes.
Hello Edwina, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. Sarah (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The course was informative and taught me new things, such as temperature range for storing food, but as much of it is common sense, I think that the amount of attempts should be limited, if people can't grasp common sense then they shouldn't be handling food and also, I feel that the test should be retaken every few years at a lower fee or free.
Hello Craig, Thank you for your email! It's great to hear you found the course informative! As a training provider we really do want people to pass the courses, so we do put unlimited attempts on the assessment so that people have the opportunity to review the course and retake the test. With the Food Hygiene courses, these need to be reviewed every 3 years, in line with guidance from EHO. We constantly update our training to ensure we promote the best possible practice, so we feel it is important for people do the course again! If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us directly, you can call: 0333 006 7000 or e-mail: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk Sarah (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 26,061 reviews