High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Very good am OK with everything and I will do more courses with you.
Explanations were clear and easy to understand
Hello, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it clear and easy to understand! Congratulations on passing and should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very good and well illustrated learning materials.
I found it to be very easy to follow, the set up was great.
Very gd learnt alot
Course well laid out and very clear. Simple to follow well organized.
Hello Steve, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and that you found it well laid out, simple to follow and clear. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Enjoyed it
Excellent
EASY TO FOLLOW
It was very good and and I will use this again
Outstanding, exceptional and understandable. I will definitely use it again. Will recommend it to family and friends. Moreover, as soon as you finish, they send your certificate straight away to you.
Hello Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review, we really appreciate your feedback! I’m so pleased to hear that you had such a good experience doing online training with us! Congratulations on completing your course! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest Regards, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very helpful for our work as volunteers.
Brilliant online training.easy to use and well explained throughout.
Hello, thank you for your kind review, and congratulations on completing your training! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to use and well explained! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
This is the second course I have completed with High Speed Training. I have found them to be easy to book, very informative and easy to pick up if you need to do a bit at a time. You are tested on each module to check you have understood. I will be using them again.
Hello Jacqueline, thank you for your kind review! I'm really happy to hear you have enjoyed your training and experience with us, and found the courses easy to book and informative! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
A great course easy to follow
Great, very well put together
Really easy to use. the level 2 food hygiene and safety course is broken down into modules with multiple choice answers after each section with a 30 questions test at the end. They sent my certificate via email and hard copy in the post
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and that you found it easy to use and that you enjoyed the assessment . I'm glad you received your certificate and liked that you had instant access to the PDF copy. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Excellent very informative would definitely use again highly recommend
Hi Ann, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you found the training informative. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
very good course will look at using High Speed Training for other courses in the future
Hello Mona, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and we look forward to you training with us again in the future! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
I enjoyed it very much, it explained important food hygiene procedures which I'm now more aware of and keen to put into practice.
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 26,061 reviews